League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-26-2010   #1 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves
Default Fatal Error.

So, yeah. I've been getting a "fatal error" and my client keeps crashing. It's only been on Ep1H stages and 5-10L so far, but I've tried like everything. Install+Uninstalling doesn't really help much, and I've only been able to get it to work on those stages a couple times. Any help with this may be appreciated.

~Holy

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-26-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

changining your settings or just uploading the "report info" for people who understand that, might be a way to fix

04-26-2010   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Do a file check. Have you done any client editing? If so, that could also cause fatal errors if done incorrectly. Did you try doing a redownload? Sometimes a download may be corrupted (though generally a file check should fix it after install).

04-26-2010   #4 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Do a file check. Have you done any client editing? If so, that could also cause fatal errors if done incorrectly. Did you try doing a redownload? Sometimes a download may be corrupted (though generally a file check should fix it after install).
I haven't done any client editing. I've redownloaded multiple times (after uninstalling and deleting lunia folders) and done multiple file checks too ;;

@Ashee - It worked on other stages with the same settings, also done on lowest settings.

Uploaded a "report info" at least once afaik

04-26-2010   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

When you tried redownloading, did you try downloading from a different source?

I can't think of anything common to the stages you've listed. Are there any specific events that trigger it usually? ie. does it always happen at the same time on 5-10L?

04-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
.png
Games

Hm. I'll try that.

But it just happens after the bar on the stage is fully loaded. Not like I'm fighting Lir or something then it happens.

I haven't checked any of the other L stages for the glitch yet, so 5-10L is the only one I've checked for it atm.