League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck
Default BIG 7d Best Gen. Hairband problem

OKAY I'm so sorry that I don't have any screenshots as proof but with STARBURSTS as my witness, our 7d Best Gen. hairbands poofed into Best Warrior
i mean okay WE SWEAR they were both Best Gen.

It all started like this:
I saw a nice best gen. hairband in sq1 so I bought it, then graded it for 12str and said "LOL I don't need your 7str one anymore!" so I gave the 7str graded one back and then I logged off my str eir (I only play this char like once a week)
Later as I was looking at the set bonuses, I found out the 12str I had was a Best Warrior Hairband so I felt totally STUPID and asked for the 7str back and to also not be laughed at for my silly "mistake" (or was it?) ._.
I even compared the two hairbands to check the stat differences AND set bonus differences, so then I was happy that I got this nicely graded best gen. hairband for free.
YESTERDAY I log onto that eir again, and I look at my new hairband and guess what? IT'S BEST WARRIOR.
I gave it back to him and even he couldn't believe it. His gf has had this hairband since OB and it was best gen. but for some reason it somehow changed into best warrior -_-
I'm guessing it has something to do with the "Best Gen." name change = "Invincible" now?

Once again, I'm VERY sorry that I have no proof of the before and after screenshots ._.
I mean cmon who expects these things?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
~_~
Games
Dragon NestLuniaDungeon Fighter Online

Pathos has disabled reputation

... Was this a Dacy hairband? I believe Dacy's STR-based equips are named Invincible, not Best General's.

11-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

im sure it was eir
i equipped both of them before, but unequipped cuase i didn't wanna use best gen. til i got the 4 piece crit bonus
and for best gen eq, the set bonus says "invincible set"

11-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

MisterEff is on a distinguished road
IGN: iEff
Class: Meat Man Krieg to_boxer
Level: 70
Guild: ooBER Kaizen

that is very odd rob, i had a guildie have the same thing happen to him and a best gen chest.... yet none of my best gen gear has mystically changed to best nub stuff. i would shoot myself if it did srsly

11-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i just realized it happened to my best gen. shoe too