Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Phantasy Star UniverseElswordLa Tale

darknova will become famous soon enoughdarknova will become famous soon enough
Default [-400] Error? [[RESOLVED]]

Hmm...whenever I click on the "Play Live" button on ijji's Lunia site, this small dialog box pops up (under the program name, I'm assuming, PLauncher). However, nothing happens afterward. Supposedly, the patching window shows up afterward, but I can't even get there. Am I missing something very simple about the log in process? I've been looking around for a solution but I haven't been able to find one yet, or any information about the error. I just want to get that skill reset since 12foottall screwed up and wasn't able to give them to my beta account.

I suppose it'll do me well to post this on ijji's tech support forum as well, so I'll go do that too.

PSOEpI&IIGC | GMS (Tespia/Scania) | GTO (Jewelia) | SEA-GSO (Dragon) | GLunia (Soldin) | GDoMO | PSU:AotI | GLT (Iris) | PS0 | CO | PSPo2 | GDFO (Cain) | Elsword (Solace) | Zenonia 3

Last edited by darknova; 10-19-2008 at 12:08 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Connection lost? Game not installed?

What browser are you using? Did you download the 986 MB installer with the patcher? Or did you install with the 940 MB installer from the torrents/mirrors on the download page? Check the size of your installer please. Though if you installed the wrong version, the patcher should automatically start a download on the 986 MB one... Maybe your firewall?

Edit: No problem. I actually got the error last time after I finished downloading the 986MB installer from the patcher, though it didn't do anything, lol.
It's a bit frustrating if you download the whole game, and then when you finally finished installing it, start it up, and you see that you have to download a whole new installer ._.

Last edited by Cookies; 10-19-2008 at 12:28 AM.

10-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Phantasy Star UniverseElswordLa Tale

darknova will become famous soon enoughdarknova will become famous soon enough

I downloaded the 940MB installer from the mirrors, and my connection seems fine. I'm also using Firefox and I've downloaded the plug-in from ijji's site. However, that's interesting - a patcher was separate? Does that mean that I have to download the 986MB one? Actually, I can't even find that on the download page unless I have to check every link.

Thanks for the fast reply, by the way.

EDIT: Hmmm...I think I posted later than I should have.

I'll go see if it's my firewall, although I deleted the installer. :|
Guess I'll have to reinstall?

Double edit!
Thank you very much. It was indeed my firewall. The patcher window showed up as expected.

PSOEpI&IIGC | GMS (Tespia/Scania) | GTO (Jewelia) | SEA-GSO (Dragon) | GLunia (Soldin) | GDoMO | PSU:AotI | GLT (Iris) | PS0 | CO | PSPo2 | GDFO (Cain) | Elsword (Solace) | Zenonia 3

Last edited by darknova; 10-19-2008 at 12:08 AM.