Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Kirin Raid crash...?

Ok this is like the 5th time this has happened. When you get to the room where the water statue mini boss is and all those clay soldiers summon at the same time my computer freezes and then I get a fatal error. Then at the bottom of my screen on that bar, it says the video card stopped working but has recovered successfully..... is there anyway to keep it from doing that and kicking me off?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
Nanami!!! D:

Desu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Desu

Maybe You Should Get A Better Video Card?

10-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

But my laptop is like 2 months old....it shouldn't be that bad....

10-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Are you using Intel GMA? I'm assume either you're using X3k series or X4k series.?

Or maybe other onboard graphics such as Nvidia or ATi?

Also, what OS you're using?

10-16-2008   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

In closed beta or open beta, I forgot which one, that happened a bunch, too. The solution at that time was to update drivers. But that was mostly problems with audio cards.

10-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
很可爱很想吃掉
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

If your video card is unable to take the huge explosions the soldiers make when they appear, you can try turning them down in the specs options when you start the game.

10-17-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hakari is on a distinguished road
IGN: Innocent
Class: Eir
Guild: Illuminati

My computer freezes when there are an abundant amount of particles loading on my screen too (yes my video card is bad)... it blinks a few times before it freezes. What I do to prevent the blink is that, when I know there's gonna be some explosives, I quickly move out of there and goto the side/corner of the map. Then if it's okay again, I move back into the battlefield. If I fail to do this, then while it blinks, I'll quickly switch my game to window mode (F12) and minimize the window. Once I know my graphic display has been recovered, I'll maximize the window and continue playing. So if you have the blink warnings, try what I do to prevent the freeze.

10-17-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

fLinty is on a distinguished road
IGN: Moppet
Class: Eir to_shaman
Guild: OurStory

You can also lower the particle settings on your Lunia options. And yea, like what Hakari said, move out of the battlefield (act like a princess in the Scorpion room while everyone is in the Mini-gollem room at Cobolt Raid like I did! ) and if someone dies, simply cast E-heal. Warn your party members as well.

Thanks to Synlight for siggy! <3

10-17-2008   #9 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I am using a Nvidia video card, and uh I guess it's just the basic Vista on my laptop.

I'll try lowering the settings and see if that works..I hope I don't have to use crappy graphics .-.

10-17-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Volgin will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nikkita
Class: Fiona
Level: Mehh
Guild: Wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakari
My computer freezes when there are an abundant amount of particles loading on my screen too (yes my video card is bad)... it blinks a few times before it freezes. What I do to prevent the blink is that, when I know there's gonna be some explosives, I quickly move out of there and goto the side/corner of the map. Then if it's okay again, I move back into the battlefield. If I fail to do this, then while it blinks, I'll quickly switch my game to window mode (F12) and minimize the window. Once I know my graphic display has been recovered, I'll maximize the window and continue playing. So if you have the blink warnings, try what I do to prevent the freeze.
What a freaking hassle to do.

10-24-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

eiklnv is on a distinguished road
IGN: Euphorie/Euphory
Class: Dacy/Eir
Level: 60/55
Guild: Lovable

lol i have a GeForce GO 7600 and it still crashes

so since i play in window mode

i just minimize the game

and tab in again when it stops

10-24-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

My friend told me about that...he said that you'll be glitch if you don't wait ~3 seconds before attacking

Last edited by Senike; 10-24-2008 at 09:56 PM.