ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Stage Help Booth (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-stage-help-booth/)
-   -   B3-2 On Kali (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-stage-help-booth/69333-b3-2-kali.html)

CrimsonDoll 01-26-2010 10:54 AM

B3-2 On Kali
 
Ok so Im having some trouble with this stage. Maily due to the fire pillars. I know there are ways to kill him without him ever making them but should he make one how can a kali break it? I know sieg just gives it a fist. What does kali do Y__Y. Cant find any vids of Kalis doing Bonus 3 __.

Sahya 01-26-2010 11:20 AM

Every hard knock down attack is killing those pillars.
Kalis AAS is a hard knock down I think.. can't quite remember which it was, so that should kill them.
On the other hand, I never really did B3 on Kali, so I'm not quite sure either :|

CursedScar 01-26-2010 11:27 AM

Yes her AAS or some attack string, is a HDK. Just use that and the rock will break.

Aslo another tip, when he does that very large jump, (Where fire comes out underneath him), freeze him in in midair and use attacks for air combo damage.

Lunar 01-26-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CursedScar (Post 1137500)
Yes her AAS or some attack string, is a HDK. Just use that and the rock will break.

Aslo another tip, when he does that very large jump, (Where fire comes out underneath him), freeze him in in midair and use attacks for air combo damage.

kali doesn't have a freeze skill
tip: revisit kali skills

tip for OP: aas is all u need but u need to respond fast to the pillars if u leave it out for a sec they shoot fire and its pretty hard to get close to it again while daru's chasing u

Riku4564 01-26-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 1137511)
kali doesn't have a freeze skill
tip: revisit kali skills

tip for OP: aas is all u need but u need to respond fast to the pillars if u leave it out for a sec they shoot fire and its pretty hard to get close to it again while daru's chasing u

Kali does have a freeze skill o.o Seduction of Succubus

Lunar 01-26-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku4564 (Post 1137523)
Kali does have a freeze skill o.o Seduction of Succubus

then u needa revisit kali skills too
it freezes mobs not bosses

CrimsonDoll 01-26-2010 07:03 PM

Ty ty ^__^

Aethelia 02-04-2010 08:20 AM

When you see him jumping forward, dash about 2 times in the direction he's going then immediatly AAS the rock, but don't get too close or else the impact from the smash will kill you. What I usually do for him, is use SoS (this works as a voke, so don't use it on him, use it about a dash length away from him) then dash behind him, str buff and aeh buff, then wait for him to jump. The second he jumps use rb orgel then rb sound of agony or a good 8-9 hits or so with air combo damage.

Also another fun fact about B3, the Lavas (not the big ones), Mudmen, and Efreets can take serious damage when you use a stun skill on them. So try and save rb rhas and normal rhas for them.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.