Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default Lunia is really starting to annoy me. (M1 Boss)

Well, since the only real character I play, and the most devoted to, is my Tia. Yes. The worst stage character...and I choose to be devoted to her. ._. Anyways...

I can dodge all of Lunia's attacks. Except for one. Her annoying push back. Since I'm a melee character, I'm usually "UP IN UR FACE" sort of thing...but just behind her.

I only have 3.6k HP right now with a 5/7 LI set. How exactly can I avoid her push back? Because it does 500~1k or something and knocks me in front of her or way back. I lost 2 lives, and the only reason, with the few Myth runs I've done, I lived was because I was Mything with two Yukis who had max freezes (excluding Yuki's BCB).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Always keep a gap between yourself and her, the only time you should attack her up close is either when she's doing an attack, or when she's frozen. Keep a distance away after she's almost done with her attacks.

09-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Well, since the only real character I play, and the most devoted to, is my Tia. Yes. The worst stage character...and I choose to be devoted to her. ._. Anyways...

I can dodge all of Lunia's attacks. Except for one. Her annoying push back. Since I'm a melee character, I'm usually "UP IN UR FACE" sort of thing...but just behind her.

I only have 3.6k HP right now with a 5/7 LI set. How exactly can I avoid her push back? Because it does 500~1k or something and knocks me in front of her or way back. I lost 2 lives, and the only reason, with the few Myth runs I've done, I lived was because I was Mything with two Yukis who had max freezes (excluding Yuki's BCB).
YOU CAN DIE FROM LUNIA'S PUSH? o shits.. O_O
i dont see a reason u'd have to worry about pushes unless there's no healer.
if there's no healer.. then.. spam more.. tia has more range than sieg

09-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

Basically, whenever when she finishes an attack, just back off a bit. Besides, it's not like her push can knock down. Just keep spamming melee at 0 hp.

09-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

I avoid Lunia's pushbacks on my Tia just fine. It's not that hard with a little practice to time your attacks so you have a little time at the end to back off. Heck, New Surprise Attack makes you back off automatically.

09-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

yeah, I usually just back off a little bit after each attack she does.

It does get rather annoying at first, though, but laying off a couple attacks in exchange for not getting hit is fine.

09-11-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
YOU CAN DIE FROM LUNIA'S PUSH? o shits.. O_O
i dont see a reason u'd have to worry about pushes unless there's no healer.
if there's no healer.. then.. spam more.. tia has more range than sieg
Unless they recently changed it, no, you can't die from Lunia's push. All it does is take you to 0 HP. It's happened to my Yuki before. I just use mana extension and keep attacking.

Just learn Lunia's attacks. She pushes you away when she moves, which is after every attack. If you know when her attacks end, you can flawlessly hit-and-run. When she attacks, you attack. When she's about to move, you move faster. Simple as that.

09-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!

Looooool

That tia doesn't know what awaits in M2.....

Foriel's kind-of-push (the pesky aoe one - the m2 mythers know what I am talking about) has whole screen range and does 3k hp per hit. And he can spam that.

So, nope, no sorry - Lunia's push is easy. I can eat a cake while dodging her push.

09-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

It depends on where you're standing.

He always tries to push for his orb attacks, which is easy to dodge. Also, his push attacks rarely ever hit me from where I stand lol.

Foriel's pretty easy. Probably easier than Lunia because he doesn't guard the magic squares.

09-16-2009   #10 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
It depends on where you're standing.

He always tries to push for his orb attacks, which is easy to dodge. Also, his push attacks rarely ever hit me from where I stand lol.

Foriel's pretty easy. Probably easier than Lunia because he doesn't guard the magic squares.
You have no idea how annoying he can be sometimes, if you party doesn't know when to back off.

Also I think he meant the pull-aoe thingy that he does, not the melee push thing. It's annoying if you're using a character with no invincible frames/escape method besides running.

09-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

I agree, it makes you waste an hp pot since you would probably die if you get KD.

I used Endu Pot once against that attack, not a good idea lol. Pretty much got f'd

09-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

I hate that pull thing... I'm trying to figure out how it works, and as far as I can tell (from getting hit), he does several large AoEs that pull, and if you end up in a part where they overlap, you get hit like 3-4 times. I think being diagonally away from him is more dangerous. Sometimes I only get hit once or twice, other times i get raped

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

09-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

doesn't he just have one large AoE that pulls? The big one that knocks you up in the air right? As a general rule, the farther away you are from him the less damage you take lol

09-16-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_john
doesn't he just have one large AoE that pulls? The big one that knocks you up in the air right? As a general rule, the farther away you are from him the less damage you take lol
From what I gather when playing Lunia, an AoE will always pull/push in 1 direction regardless of where you are in it. Eir's Sacred wave for example, will juggle you in the direction she is facing even if you are behind her.

Foriel doesn't seem to obey this, so I'm assuming he has more than 1 AoE, each pulling in a different direction towards him. I'm probably wrong, but that's just how I see x.x It's so hard to tell cause it's so random to me...

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

09-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

For most people, their skills only push away towards the direction they are facing or pull towards the character.

Foriel has both a push AND a pull attack. His push is about a d fist distance, and his pull is actually a knockup that does up to 3 hits. If you are at the edge of the knock up, you take one hit and launch high up. Two or three hits causes you to take more damage but you fly very low.

May have confused foriel's wall of balls, but I've only gotten pushed by it before.

All his attacks that involve his balls are push attacks.

Edit: I just realized how weird that sounds