Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default How2beat 2-4B? @.@

God, it is so hard. We had a 70+ party...

71 Krieg, 72 Eir, 70 Dainn (me), and 73 Dainn.

We tried 3 times, and it was like, unbeatable for us. We were all unbeatable. The monsters kept destroying the Purifier at the bottom of the stage, and we needed to kill the Ice Queen at the same time. >_<;

The only thing I can think of is having 2 DPS, 2 Healers.

1 DPS and 1 Eir to stay at the top since the nados from the Ice Queen does 2k+ damage, and 1 Eir and 1 DPS at the bottom to guard the Purifier. The Eir can spam heals to help the Purifier stay alive, along with the DPSer, and the DPS can fend off the monsters.

I just...don't know. D: Halp.. ;-;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

Doesn't the ice queen spawn when you kill all three of those NPCs and you don't need to worry about the purifier anymore?

Just have all an Eir stay at the purifer to fend off/heal the purifier, as for the rest of the party goes up to the 3 NPCs. Get them all to super low hp and kill em all at once, that way you won't have to deal with the yeti, the eye and the knight.
When the ice queen spawns, any sieg in the party should use Mdef and go crazy on it. If you have a Krieg, party mdef works.
I won't lie, the ice queen is a tough boss since her 90% slow down makes it hella hard to dodge anything (well the only thing u really wanna dodge are those nados since they 1HKO). But, if you have 3 DPS people (with 2 lives left) that unleash hell as much as they can before dying by those nados (with 50% AED boost and stuff) then she will die pretty fast. I never really had a stradegy on her... I always winged it with my parties o_O.

07-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)
Guild: DashAttack

The way that I've always done it is me (Sieg) and 3 other DPS. There are two options with this party:

1. Everyone runs up and the three DPS start attacking the big circle things while I solo the big blue death knight then run back to the bottom to defend.

2. Everyone runs up, kills the big blue death knight, then destroys the circle things as fast as possible.

Make sure the 3 or 4 of you who are at the top destroy all 3 of the circle things at the same time, as it is easier to only fight the main boss rather than the additional ones that appear after each circle thing is destroyed. The queen is fairly easy to beat, just keep in mind that when she does the push-back move she's about to send out her flurry of super-fast nados. There are a number of ways to avoid the nados: running away as soon as she pushes back, using mdef, using invincibilty frames, hax dodging skills. GL HF DD KA

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

07-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredgen
Doesn't the ice queen spawn when you kill all three of those NPCs and you don't need to worry about the purifier anymore?

Just have all an Eir stay at the purifer to fend off/heal the purifier, as for the rest of the party goes up to the 3 NPCs. Get them all to super low hp and kill em all at once, that way you won't have to deal with the yeti, the eye and the knight.
When the ice queen spawns, any sieg in the party should use Mdef and go crazy on it. If you have a Krieg, party mdef works.
I won't lie, the ice queen is a tough boss since her 90% slow down makes it hella hard to dodge anything (well the only thing u really wanna dodge are those nados since they 1HKO). But, if you have 3 DPS people (with 2 lives left) that unleash hell as much as they can before dying by those nados (with 50% AED boost and stuff) then she will die pretty fast. I never really had a stradegy on her... I always winged it with my parties o_O.
he had two dainns
farm a flawless from 1-5B
run up to big giant hell knight of death
use flawless ddb fury done

other 3 ppl spam the 3 different devices
kill at same time while u help
right before it is done cast icewall where icequeen spawns basically at the time
when icequeen is attking the wall.. spam her
cast another icewall die a few times to reset cd and ur done

07-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

pookie is on a distinguished road

fortunately, bonus 2-4 is much easier solo

a trick u can do is lure the big blue knight up so u can kill him and the seals at the same time. also an easier way (without glitching) is aim ur skills between two seals, so it will hit both

for ice queen, u can pretty much tank all of her attacks except the nados (just counter with invincibility frames, save ur flawless/endu pots!)
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
YeSoul??/??423str/17.50% critpvp krieg
retired from lunia

07-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

GeoFlame is on a distinguished road
IGN: GeoFlame
Class: sieg lu_sieg
Level: 78
Guild: FELIX

get a eir and some sieg md tank the boss easily not rly hard o_O 3 sieg each take a device ih nado d fist idk spam all ur attacks then md on the boss ih d fist die md ih d fist nado die and so on =o o.o dies rly fast o.o ps ususally i let the eir double jog the knight when the device is about to die =o

07-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

for me:
1) som1 lures big knight
2) I use icewall to move altar to attack 2 altars at once
3) Bum smash smash

RIP Lunia

07-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Get a ryan/yuki to freeze the Blue knight and have an eir to hax jog it. So he dies and the purifier have longer life.
And then weaken the 3 devices and destroy it all at the same time.

when its time for boss attack.. just keep lure Ice Queen away from the Purifier.

07-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

1. Dash up and kill the Abyss Knight Boss
2. Attack all seals till it has only about an inch of HP left. Have someone to defend if you think the whole team lacks DPS.
For seal attackers, you can either cast skills in between to attack 2 seals, like rb fury, rb bumpy rb catch catch etc.
Higher DPS aoe like dacy, dainns or yuki should try and lure the mobs to the seals and attack the seals and mobs together.
3. Destroy the seals together, or the stage will get bugged mobs if you destroy the last seal too slowly.
And of course bosses will appear when first 2 seals are destroyed.

For Ice Queen:
Mainly for eir
Stay far far away. (This is to avoid getting killed from the nados[You won't get targetted if you're far enough] but close enough to res a person)
Look at ur mini map for heal icons, make this a habit and you can be a pro raid eir >.<

For dacy,
USE PANDANO FREEZE, it can buy the team lots of time to deal damage.
use this for EVERY SINGLE BOSS!

For dainn,
Ice wall if you can.

For Yuki,
FREEZE

For everyone,
This counts as a glitch, quite useless but you can put fireworks to attract some nados.
If you're the aggro to ice queen stay away from others, keep your distance.
Ice queen uses fewer nados when you are far.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

07-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dark13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dark13

Is there really a need to defend the purifier? I find it much easier for all 4 to go up and demolish the magic circle things at the same time. Then we suicided and kept using 60 skills with AEH boost on the queen.

07-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
Enchantress
Special

sonozaki will become famous soon enough
IGN: TomoeGozen
Class: Merc
Level: 6x
Guild: Yuri

Generally speaking, my party would rush to break the three portal thingies, seems to be fine.

However if you find that your party is abit lacking on damage to do so fast enough, the alternative is to leave one person on defense;
any class is fine for this job, your goal is to be a decoy, it's fine even IF you don't manage to kill the mobs.
And even if you end up wiping, you should have bought enough time for your party to have broken the 3 portals.

From there, not much to say, just kill her.

07-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

This is the method I've used quite often.

1 Dacy 70+ 1 Sieg (Me) 70+ 1 Eir 70+ 1 Dainn 70+ also

Me, the Dacy, and the Dainn go up and blow through everything ASAP. We usually focus on one of the Devices one at a time to break them, or we bring each one down to 5% hp, then kill them all at once.

For Ice Queen, I use M def, and tank the boss. That's usually enough to give my pt time to kill the IQ. If it isn't enough and I'm dead, the Dacy then uses invincibility frames to tank the boss, and this always kills the IQ.

For your pt, I'd recommend the Krieg tank and the Eir JoG tank. You and the other Dainn can spam RB FoL and Dragon, which should be enough to kill her within 3/2 lives.