Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus
Default Limes use in Myth Raid

Hey so ive noticed that Limes arnt very useful because they die very easily when xformed or in general with no endless pot. Thats what I thought until Jeff (Fatten) came back and the came myth raiding with us. I think all limes in myth raids should do this. Basically mob all of the monsters in a corner using KungKung and RB Kung Kung. Then everyone comes and air combos. It is a very effective way and it is much faster. Jeff (Fatten) is by far the best and most creative lime I have met. Hope this helps, and thank Jeff not me. (also sorry If i put it in the wrong section, didnt know where to make this thread x_X)

Here are some screenshot examples

Last edited by Minuss; 04-14-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Oh thats a good idea! *looks at last pic* Its weird to see such low dmg numbers in myth... xD

04-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

We need more pro limes.

Heck, we need more pros in general. It's creative to see that what's generally seen as a burst DPS char can be played in such way; mobber and juggler. Lime isn't so useless without xform.

04-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity
We need more pro limes.

Heck, we need more pros in general. It's creative to see that what's generally seen as a burst DPS char can be played in such way; mobber and juggler. Lime isn't so useless without xform.
I tottaly agree. I never really thought limes were of any use with no xforms.

04-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Hax.

B> 8 Limes + 2 Eirs Cave of Chaos run.

Watch mass spam of heals and rb sticky jelly.

On Eir screen: Mass of numbers + Fantastic Save spam on screen

On Lime screen: Mass of numbers + HUGE chain number that doesn't seem to stop any time soon, with spam of "Good", "Cool", "Amazing" etc.

04-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Hmmm guess I'm I should throw one of my extra points into regular Kungkungi o3o

When I look at it, if you (or another lime) can set some RB sticky jellies against the wall, u can keep them bouncing in case the kungkungis or ur party misses

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

04-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc210
Hmmm guess I'm I should throw one of my extra points into regular Kungkungi o3o

When I look at it, if you (or another lime) can set some RB sticky jellies against the wall, u can keep them bouncing in case the kungkungis or ur party misses
Lol. RB Sticky Jelly 20k dmg per bounce `-`

04-14-2009   #8 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Lol. RB Sticky Jelly 20k dmg per bounce `-`
Ahh yes I forgot to add. Jeff did put the RB jellys against the wall to keep it going. but its no use of everyone in the party is doing air combos on them

04-14-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
Ahh yes I forgot to add. Jeff did put the RB jellys against the wall to keep it going. but its no use of everyone in the party is doing air combos on them
Ah i see, but it makes a nice buffer 8D

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

04-14-2009   #10 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc210
Ah i see, but it makes a nice buffer 8D
Just pile a bunch of rb sticky jelly every 10 seconds. It'll last `-`

04-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

I didn't know using RB Kung and RB Jellies to mob a wall made you the most creative lime ever. (lolz been doing this in closed mines farms for long time ..)

But stagers are easily impressed by anything I suppose xd

04-15-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

trixtion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
I didn't know using RB Kung and RB Jellies to mob a wall made you the most creative lime ever. (lolz been doing this in closed mines farms for long time ..)

Ok, stager.

04-15-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

pvpers need to lvl too u know.. fail..

04-15-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

trixtion is on a distinguished road

Good circular reasoning.

04-15-2009   #15 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:

Lol? Your talking like your all pro. Your simply doing this because you for some reason dislike Fatten.

04-16-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

JellyRollMorton is on a distinguished road

Nice tactics, Fatten. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I didn't know those mobs are able to be air-comboed. Btw, a noob question, when does the myth raid open daily? I kinda miss it everytime, maybe I was in shower

Jelly

04-16-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyRollMorton
Nice tactics, Fatten. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I didn't know those mobs are able to be air-comboed. Btw, a noob question, when does the myth raid open daily? I kinda miss it everytime, maybe I was in shower

Jelly
hover mouse over the raid the times are ijji times

04-16-2009   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Lol? Your talking like your all pro. Your simply doing this because you for some reason dislike Fatten.
It's not a matter of being pro meng, it's a matter of common sense.

You can't really believe that laying down jellies and comboing a mob into them with one skill can truly be called ZOMG WTF CREATIVE BEST EVER.

If you wanna see a truly creative lime check out arciph's use of pyorok for juggles and invinci frame counters

Last edited by Jeneral; 04-16-2009 at 10:01 AM.

04-16-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

fLinty is on a distinguished road
IGN: Moppet
Class: Eir to_shaman
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
It's not a matter of being pro meng, it's a matter of common sense.

You can't really believe that laying down jellies and comboing a mob into them with one skill can truly be called ZOMG WTF CREATIVE BEST EVER.

If you wanna see a truly creative lime check out arciph's use of pyorok for juggles and invinci frame counters
Miinus is merely pointing out that Fatten's use of his Lime skills iscreative. He's just showing others (who may not have thought about it) that those are some things that Limes can do to add to their usefulness outside of transform.

And what is it with you anyway? If you have a comment that won't contribute to anyone, then just keep it to yourself. No one asked you, anyway. If you can do something better, then, by all means, do it. Otherwise, there is no need really to be all b*tchy in this thread.

Kthxbai.

Thanks to Synlight for siggy! <3

04-16-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

oomgomfg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fLinty
Miinus is merely pointing out that Fatten's use of his Lime skills iscreative. He's just showing others (who may not have thought about it) that those are some things that Limes can do to add to their usefulness outside of transform.

And what is it with you anyway? If you have a comment that won't contribute to anyone, then just keep it to yourself. No one asked you, anyway. If you can do something better, then, by all means, do it. Otherwise, there is no need really to be all b*tchy in this thread.

Kthxbai.
imo, this post is more offensive than Jeneral's. Not sure if Jeneral was even offensive in the first place.

Quote:
That aside, I think its just Limes that does more than transforming and spitting random slimes aren't very common, so people often get impressed by the simplest things.