ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Stage Help Booth (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-stage-help-booth/)
-   -   Limes use in Myth Raid (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-stage-help-booth/44634-limes-use-myth-raid.html)

Minuss 04-14-2009 07:02 PM

Limes use in Myth Raid

Hey so ive noticed that Limes arnt very useful because they die very easily when xformed or in general with no endless pot. Thats what I thought until Jeff (Fatten) came back and the came myth raiding with us. I think all limes in myth raids should do this. Basically mob all of the monsters in a corner using KungKung and RB Kung Kung. Then everyone comes and air combos. It is a very effective way and it is much faster. Jeff (Fatten) is by far the best and most creative lime I have met. Hope this helps, and thank Jeff not me. (also sorry If i put it in the wrong section, didnt know where to make this thread x_X)

Here are some screenshot examples

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...0412213144.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...0412213152.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...0412213205.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...0412213452.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...0412213454.jpg

VeraSwablu 04-14-2009 07:09 PM

Oh thats a good idea! *looks at last pic* Its weird to see such low dmg numbers in myth... xD

Deity 04-14-2009 08:04 PM

We need more pro limes.

Heck, we need more pros in general. It's creative to see that what's generally seen as a burst DPS char can be played in such way; mobber and juggler. Lime isn't so useless without xform.

Minuss 04-14-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deity (Post 792003)
We need more pro limes.

Heck, we need more pros in general. It's creative to see that what's generally seen as a burst DPS char can be played in such way; mobber and juggler. Lime isn't so useless without xform.

I tottaly agree. I never really thought limes were of any use with no xforms.

Gladiat 04-14-2009 08:36 PM

Hax.

B> 8 Limes + 2 Eirs Cave of Chaos run.

Watch mass spam of heals and rb sticky jelly.

On Eir screen: Mass of numbers + Fantastic Save spam on screen

On Lime screen: Mass of numbers + HUGE chain number that doesn't seem to stop any time soon, with spam of "Good", "Cool", "Amazing" etc.

Zinc210 04-14-2009 08:37 PM

Hmmm guess I'm I should throw one of my extra points into regular Kungkungi o3o

When I look at it, if you (or another lime) can set some RB sticky jellies against the wall, u can keep them bouncing in case the kungkungis or ur party misses :py01:

Gladiat 04-14-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinc210 (Post 792068)
Hmmm guess I'm I should throw one of my extra points into regular Kungkungi o3o

When I look at it, if you (or another lime) can set some RB sticky jellies against the wall, u can keep them bouncing in case the kungkungis or ur party misses :py01:

Lol. RB Sticky Jelly 20k dmg per bounce `-`

Minuss 04-14-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 792070)
Lol. RB Sticky Jelly 20k dmg per bounce `-`

Ahh yes I forgot to add. Jeff did put the RB jellys against the wall to keep it going. but its no use of everyone in the party is doing air combos on them

Zinc210 04-14-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minuss (Post 792078)
Ahh yes I forgot to add. Jeff did put the RB jellys against the wall to keep it going. but its no use of everyone in the party is doing air combos on them

Ah i see, but it makes a nice buffer 8D

Gladiat 04-14-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinc210 (Post 792103)
Ah i see, but it makes a nice buffer 8D

Just pile a bunch of rb sticky jelly every 10 seconds. It'll last `-`

Jeneral 04-15-2009 11:32 AM

I didn't know using RB Kung and RB Jellies to mob a wall made you the most creative lime ever. (lolz been doing this in closed mines farms for long time ..)

But stagers are easily impressed by anything I suppose xd

trixtion 04-15-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeneral (Post 792677)
I didn't know using RB Kung and RB Jellies to mob a wall made you the most creative lime ever. (lolz been doing this in closed mines farms for long time ..)

Ok, stager.

Lunar 04-15-2009 04:29 PM

pvpers need to lvl too u know.. fail..

trixtion 04-15-2009 05:44 PM

Good circular reasoning.

Minuss 04-15-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeneral (Post 792677)

Lol? Your talking like your all pro. Your simply doing this because you for some reason dislike Fatten.

JellyRollMorton 04-16-2009 08:03 AM

Nice tactics, Fatten. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I didn't know those mobs are able to be air-comboed. :py16: Btw, a noob question, when does the myth raid open daily? I kinda miss it everytime, maybe I was in shower :py06:

Jelly

Lunar 04-16-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyRollMorton (Post 793505)
Nice tactics, Fatten. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I didn't know those mobs are able to be air-comboed. :py16: Btw, a noob question, when does the myth raid open daily? I kinda miss it everytime, maybe I was in shower :py06:

Jelly

hover mouse over the raid the times are ijji times

Jeneral 04-16-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minuss (Post 793135)
Lol? Your talking like your all pro. Your simply doing this because you for some reason dislike Fatten.

It's not a matter of being pro meng, it's a matter of common sense.

You can't really believe that laying down jellies and comboing a mob into them with one skill can truly be called ZOMG WTF CREATIVE BEST EVER.

If you wanna see a truly creative lime check out arciph's use of pyorok for juggles and invinci frame counters

fLinty 04-16-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeneral (Post 793681)
It's not a matter of being pro meng, it's a matter of common sense.

You can't really believe that laying down jellies and comboing a mob into them with one skill can truly be called ZOMG WTF CREATIVE BEST EVER.

If you wanna see a truly creative lime check out arciph's use of pyorok for juggles and invinci frame counters

Miinus is merely pointing out that Fatten's use of his Lime skills iscreative. He's just showing others (who may not have thought about it) that those are some things that Limes can do to add to their usefulness outside of transform.

And what is it with you anyway? If you have a comment that won't contribute to anyone, then just keep it to yourself. No one asked you, anyway. If you can do something better, then, by all means, do it. Otherwise, there is no need really to be all b*tchy in this thread.

Kthxbai.

oomgomfg 04-16-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fLinty (Post 793799)
Miinus is merely pointing out that Fatten's use of his Lime skills iscreative. He's just showing others (who may not have thought about it) that those are some things that Limes can do to add to their usefulness outside of transform.

And what is it with you anyway? If you have a comment that won't contribute to anyone, then just keep it to yourself. No one asked you, anyway. If you can do something better, then, by all means, do it. Otherwise, there is no need really to be all b*tchy in this thread.

Kthxbai.

imo, this post is more offensive than Jeneral's. Not sure if Jeneral was even offensive in the first place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minuss (Post 793135)

That aside, I think its just Limes that does more than transforming and spitting random slimes aren't very common, so people often get impressed by the simplest things.