Games
Lunia

fLinty is on a distinguished road
IGN: Moppet
Class: Eir to_shaman
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomgomfg
imo, this post is more offensive than Jeneral's. Not sure if Jeneral was even offensive in the first place.
Yes. I ***** about everything and comment on things -- all for the sake that I'm showing that I'm supposed to be...no... I AM, in fact, better than all the other people. /sarcasm
If my tone of writing offends you, I apologize. I just always have that acidity in my writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomgomfg
That aside, I think its just Limes that does more than transforming and spitting random slimes aren't very common, so people often get impressed by the simplest things.
More often, the trivial of things are the ones that get overlooked. Like I said, Miinus was merely pointing out that this trivial thing is something a LOT of limes overlook.
Jeneral didn't have to go into how she's "always" done it, because the last time I partied with her, I don't remember seeing "this."

Thanks to Synlight for siggy! <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

oomgomfg is on a distinguished road

Oh, sorry that you understood it that way, I was pointing at the post below my sentence, which was Minuss'.

I dunno, but talking about individual players on a forum is just... lol.

04-17-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

more like... flinty is giving an anger tone while jeneral is making fun of ppl
(flinty attacking one person... while jeneral is making fun of a group of people)
since it doesn't matter if he used it in CM
the OP said this is the most creative "i've seen"

04-17-2009   #24 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Well...Limes are almost like Siegs, who are underestimated because of DPS and all that. That being said, we do need more pro limes because I never partied with any Lime in myth before (except with one but I disconnected).

Limes are very rare these days, especially in myth and even more rare than Eirs.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

04-17-2009   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Okay so the other day I saw a sieg use Mdef against rigel and I was like omg that sieg is freakin' creative!
Must be like the ultimate sieg! I never seen Mdef used like that against a boss wow! He definitely must be the first to ever use it like that!

looooooooooooooooooooooool

Anyways, plenty of other people use it, shiroyoshi, jellyrollwhateverguy, str8, b0wling, almost every korean stage lime etc. Most of these guys probably did it before me and fatten haha. I just found out about it by testing RB skills in PF then after I got to level 59 with it at closed mines I used a skill reset to get rid of this disgusting skill since it's useless for me cause I'm a PvPer. Pretty story <3
Point is don't give credit to fatten for doing such a simplistic thing.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allea
Well...Limes are almost like Siegs, who are underestimated because of DPS and all that. That being said, we do need more pro limes because I never partied with any Lime in myth before (except with one but I disconnected).

Limes are very rare these days, especially in myth and even more rare than Eirs.
Check the lime rankings. Only 27 limes are above level 70 and about half of them are playing ariens/other characters. Eir rankings show at least 5 pages of eirs above level 74 lmao. Common sense shows that obviously limes are RARE in myth.

Quote:
No one asked you, anyway. If you can do something better, then, by all means, do it.
Nobody asked him to post pictures of a lime comboing with RB jellies either. I actually do things better, all the time.
OH WUT COUNTER

"kthnxbai"

I'm such a baddie I flame everyone for pointing out obvious things! Or maybe I'm a super troll.

Last edited by Jeneral; 04-17-2009 at 12:38 PM.

04-17-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

trixtion is on a distinguished road

Seems like you have narcissistic issues. Being the FIRST to do something is apparently something very important to you. Furthermore, you are so preoccupied with your own adequacy in comparison to other players.

Sounds pretty childish... and ironically you demean other players by referring to them as 'kid' many times.

The community in Lunia is very small. I'm sure if you didn't throw yourself into self-centered monologues, people might appreciate what you do instead of having to see you praise yourself and consequently believe you are just insecure and overly preoccupied with your need for public admiration.

Nobody cares if someone did it first. Life is about learning. Just as OP learned about it, other people will learn about it too. Is it so crucial to discover the pioneer of a tactic or a method? Especially something this trivial? No.

Maybe to you though, because as I said in the beginning of my post, you have narcissistic issues. Grow up please.

04-19-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gaia is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gaia
Class: Sieg lt_knight
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

It is hard playing a Lime, people need to stop hating on limes until they've actually played a lime.
Gholy: 5x Eir
MageRD: 3x Wizard

Guild: Kaizen