Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-27-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)
Default Requesting Efreet advice

I'm totally at a loss. In my mind, Efreet is THE.. MOST... BS boss I have ever faced in this game (subject to change). I'm all for trying to beat him without the bamboo glitch, but 99% of all runs without said glitch or when the bamboo goes kaboom end up and failure.

It seems like you need ungodly foresight and reflexes to dodge most of his attacks, especially that damned firebird thing that flies cross the entire room and is almost always 1-hit KO. It also pushes party members so far, i have to run half a mile just to E-heal them So far the only non gitch success I've had were during the Yuki, boom where they pretty much molested him with Ice before he molested us with fire...

Any help? I'm just about ready to give up doing Lower all together because it just isn't worth my time getting Lower keys...

Btw: I always do lower on my healer, but i do it on my lime occasionally, so hints for both roles will be appreciated

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-27-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

oomgomfg is on a distinguished road

He only hits the front, so........ don't stay in the front? That's pretty much it. Except for his occasional AoE attacks that sometimes hits everything close around him too.

03-27-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i triedthat too... I try to stay behind him, but as I start My LoH, he does a 180 and throws a firebird at me, or runs me over x.x

03-27-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Mote will become famous soon enough
Class: Dainn, Eir, Lime
Level: 6x
Guild: PieGuardians

Endurance Pots

On the rare time I do Lower on my healer, I've taken to choosing a few people to look after rather than try for all of them, since the whole party seem to always manage to die on opposite ends of the field with Efreet spamming attacks between them.

03-28-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

I'm like, totally out of End pots on my healer (too much JoG'ing in middle of Hell Knights in Upper )

SInce it seems there's not much to do but hope he doesn't crispify me, I'm guessing i gotta use the end pots my Lime has (like it helps him x.x).

03-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Eir: Stay away from him and don't face him. Endu and Jog. Spam beads and sunlight every cd unless really not required.
Attackers: Stay behind him and spam whatever you can.
The person with aggro remain facing him and tank as much until the aggro is stolen.
I would say the tactic is mostly the same as Helios just that he have more 1Hit KO attacks and you have smaller area to run.
Siegs should use voke so others can attack his back.
Same for ice walls.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

Last edited by kag; 03-29-2009 at 04:51 AM.

03-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I Play Rugby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to I Play Rugby

From what I've ntoiced, he only uses the firebird attack when the person he is aggroed with is about a few dashes away from him. When close, he'll use the lava landslide attack thingy. Best option is to get a seig to just prov chain him and the rest attack him from behind.

Biology - Knight

03-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

^ nobody does voke chain anymore <_<
as an eir, don't go where everyone else is. don't ever hit efreet, just concentrate on healing XD

03-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kadeshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kadeshi / Kdxzilla
Class: Knight / Templar lu_krieg
Guild: Wolfpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_john
^ nobody does voke chain anymore <_<
sad face :[
i miss the old times

03-31-2009   #10 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

You can get a Sieg to tank efreet for you when they use voke... it works well if there's a wall behind the Sieg, so that efreet focuses on killing the tank facing the wall, eir(s) beads the tank and concentrates on keeping him alive, and everyone else nukes efreet before the sieg loses his life (the instant efreet turns around, everybody can die with his fire bird attack).

04-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Auria will become famous soon enough
IGN: Auria
Class: Eir to_schoolgirl
Level: Rebirth noob <3
Guild: Fusion

All you need to do is pretty much learn his attacks. The fire wave thingy (The firebird? o.O) he does at the beginning is really easy to avoid once you learn how he moves before he does it, so next time you're doing lower see if you can pick that out. I also find it easier when the magma monster is killed first, hes really annoying. Watch out for when Efreet's hp gets low, he does this fire whirlwind thing which is an instant KO so look out for that too.

I can't remember much else cause I havent played for a while, but basically try to keep out of his way while keeping an eye on his movements too. It's a pain running around to heal people when they're being thrown all around the place, but its even worse when you get hit trying to heal them. GL!

Auria : Eir
Ignorance is your new best friend. ♪

Migrated to EuLuina and is missing everyone very much. ;_;/

04-12-2009   #12 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auria
All you need to do is pretty much learn his attacks. The fire wave thingy (The firebird? o.O) he does at the beginning is really easy to avoid once you learn how he moves before he does it, so next time you're doing lower see if you can pick that out. I also find it easier when the magma monster is killed first, hes really annoying. Watch out for when Efreet's hp gets low, he does this fire whirlwind thing which is an instant KO so look out for that too.

I can't remember much else cause I havent played for a while, but basically try to keep out of his way while keeping an eye on his movements too. It's a pain running around to heal people when they're being thrown all around the place, but its even worse when you get hit trying to heal them. GL!
I think they mean firebird as in when he waves his arm, and one huge wave comes out. There's another one where he shoots out fire lasers in front, and it's basically OHKO.

04-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Just like with reavers, if efreet is after you, don't screw over your friends.

04-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSaber
Just like with reavers, if efreet is after you, don't screw over your friends.
It's easier if you have two Siegs and two healers in your party. Here's what I did in a party like that...

Siegs voke chain Efreet and try to get him into the corner (Siegs in corner, Efreet beating them up). Everyone else outside is busy killing Efreet and the mobs. Eirs keep fake ressing Siegs, and make sure they don't die. As long as 1 Sieg is in the air or standing, then beads will work for fake res, along with everything else.

Should take about 1-2 minutes to kill Efreet if you do this. Faster if you have Yukis.

04-12-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

I have yet to be in a party that does voke chain, since the switch. Though I usually just do public raids, so that might explain a little.

04-12-2009   #16 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSaber
I have yet to be in a party that does voke chain, since the switch. Though I usually just do public raids, so that might explain a little.
People rely on dacy/rebirth `-`

That's why no voke chain now.