MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Stage Help Booth

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-17-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!
Default Legendary soldin slayer tittle.

Hello,

I am looking for people who would like to have that tittle.

What I am planning to do:
1. we rebirth 1st april (or not - its up to you)
2. we grind to around lvl 71-75
3. we start farming the tittle 10th april
4. we get the tittle before may 30th
5. rebirth again before may 30th

Around 2-3 hours per day - PST evening (I know it's pain for ppl from europe - I am from europe myself - but at PST evening there are the biggest chances we can gather some team)

There are 1300 runs to perform in around 80 days. So it means around 15 runs per day.

15 runs per day is neither boring nor it takes long time. So it is worthy. However it requires devoted systematic people eager to farm that tittle.

PM me if interested (some eir would be nice).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Well from what I understand is that you can only rb every 2 months. So if you rb in april you can't rb again until June 1st.

Just wanted to let you know ^_^

03-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sorry I wanted to write June 30 not May 30 :P

03-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
Poof!

chicka is on a distinguished road
IGN: iChicka, Aroc, Poison
Class: Eir, Thief, Knight
Level: 6x
Guild: Fusion and Synergy

Hate to rain on your parade (maybe i'm wrong anyway) Why do you have 80 days from April 1st to June 30th? Pretty sure thats only 60 days.

I wanted to do this on my sieg, but now that you put it in perspective I think thats too much hassle for me to attmept. 15 2-10L might not sound bad, but 15 4-10L will suck imo.

~Spirit Lunia~ ... Chicka - Eir || Triangel - Iris || Aroc - Sieg

03-18-2009   #5 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Chickaaaaaaa```

Farming starts on April 10th
April 10th - April 30th = 21 days
May = 31 days
June 1st - June 30th = 30 days

I'd join this, but the thought of 100 L5-10 runs just..... ._.

Last edited by Cookies; 03-18-2009 at 02:17 PM.

03-18-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

Sigh. This stupid quest chain wouldn't be so bad if they made it so that you get the quest for the next title in the chain by having the previous title in your inventory. Instead, they made it an actual quest chain where you need to complete the previous quest. Which pretty much makes this quest line IMPOSSIBLE for anyone who wants to rebirth every 2 months.

100 history runs may not seem too bad and 15 runs of 3-10H might seem easy, but the thought of 100 4-10L and 5-10L runs is mindblowing. Cramming in 15 of those every day would require a LOT of time each day, I think. Heck, the game itself considers you an S rank master if you manage to clear 4-10L within 26 minutes. 15 runs of that every day at 25 minutes per run is 6 hours a day Oo

Last edited by Fiona; 03-18-2009 at 03:15 PM.

03-18-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

true..... but clearing 2-10h takes 3-4mins with pro team. So the time we can gain with H bosses can be put to L bosses then.

03-18-2009   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

I'd suggest this if you wanna get the title fast, but not kill yourself trying:

Note: You'll have to contribute at least 3 hours a day, if not more.

Spoiler!

This is what I recommend doing. However, if you have to miss a day, then you're pulling back everyone unless they ditch you.

I'm not sure if you have to do the 6-10 stages 200 times for rigel then soldin, but if you do, then just here's the other schedule:

Spoiler!

If you change your schedule, and do it during the summer, I might join in.

Btw, try to get your levels in this range:

History stages to Legend 4: Level 71+
Legend EP 5: Level 76+
Legend EP 6: Level 80+

It'll help clear stages faster.

@tommmmmm: 2-10H should take less than 2 minutes. I do it in around 2 minute 30 seconds solo, so a team of level 70s will clear it in less than 1 minute 30 seconds if everyone knows what to do.

03-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

true true... so 150min for drake - it 2:30 - it's ONE DAY. lol.

03-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

From what I can tell from Reiko's Lunia database, you only have to kill Rigel 100 times in history but for Legend, you need to kill Rigel 100 times and then kill Soldin 100 times after that.

The final title isn't the only reward from this quest chain, by the way. One of the rewards is also a reward that "keeps on giving", so to speak (a new +1 skill point for EVERY time you rebirth!) Sigh, I wanted to do it when I saw the various rewards and the implications, but I lack the time for such things without delaying my next RB for an intolerable period of time.

03-19-2009   #11 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

@Gladiat: for 5-10L runs it can be about 10-12 mins if you manage to kill fast without letting mobs spawn in the smaller rooms but that would mean that you need someone to have a very high DPS so maybe about 50 runs per day? which means 2 days only.
Anyways, 1-10H, 2-10H, and 3-10H can be done fast in 4 to 5 hours...so that you don't need to take another day for 3-10H is what I meant. For extra advice and I know Eir's hate this even myself if I plan to do this but...don't bring Eir's to 6-10H as you only need Rigel as Fiona said...this will reduce the time needed by quite a bit as you will be able to get another DPS and plus no Soldin spawn though people have "reported" to get H. soldin without an Eir but whether this is true or not I can't say.

But sadly time is a factor in this and unless they're motivated to do this...they'll slow you down.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

Last edited by Allea; 03-19-2009 at 12:45 PM.

03-19-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allea
@Gladiat: for 5-10L runs it can be about 10-12 mins if you manage to kill fast without letting mobs spawn in the smaller rooms but that would mean that you need someone to have a very high DPS so maybe about 50 runs per day? which means 2 days only.
Anyways, 1-10H, 2-10H, and 3-10H can be done fast in 4 to 5 hours...so that you don't need to take another day for 3-10H is what I meant. For extra advice and I know Eir's hate this even myself if I plan to do this but...don't bring Eir's to 6-10H as you only need Rigel as Fiona said...this will reduce the time needed by quite a bit as you will be able to get another DPS and plus no Soldin spawn though people have "reported" to get H. soldin without an Eir but whether this is true or not I can't say.

But sadly time is a factor in this and unless they're motivated to do this...they'll slow you down.
Soldin will spawn even without Eir, now. However, you could always just restart right after you kill Rigel and not bother killing Soldin even after he spawned. As far as I know, the quest requirement is only to kill Rigel, not to get a "stage complete" from 6-10H.

03-27-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

oomgomfg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Soldin will spawn even without Eir, now. However, you could always just restart right after you kill Rigel and not bother killing Soldin even after he spawned. As far as I know, the quest requirement is only to kill Rigel, not to get a "stage complete" from 6-10H.
Eh, is the bold part true? I've had parties that cleared History within 6 minutes + 2 secrets, and we still didn't get Soldin to show.

There was a screenshot of it before, but I'm very skeptical. Since I've never tried with 3 personally, and there could've been an Eir's presence in the stage before.

04-20-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Today is our first meeting. In case we get some slot left pls come 1pm PST SQ10 near bank.