Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

nomadciel is on a distinguished road
Default 5-10 Lir Tip

i understand many has been afraid of lir
for lir's attack is strong enough that one hit could merely knock you out.
however, do not fear- if you know proper reaction to the pattern that lir takes,
it's just another piece of cake - and here it is!!

there are numbers of skills that lir performs;
first thing you have to be careful of is, the stun or sleep skill.
it's quiet simple to dodge- lir raises her hand up in the air
often glow in blue as well, if you see lir doing that,
keep distance from lir (about 1 and half or 2 dash is good enough)

most of time, once lir gets some damages, lir glows in purple right after
the sleep or stun attack. this is where healer with moon barrier really comes in handy.
the method is simple. if you see lir glowing in purple- everybody run and hide
right behind lir. and as hiding, healer casts (doesn't have to be casted from the back of lir) moon barrier right infront of lir. it has to be right in front or the orbs will not be blocked competely.
what i usually do is, if lir is not in the center of the room, i usually try to dodge the sleep attack toward the corner or the wall of the room. that way, even the orbs are shot, they do not do the lotation thing as much as it would in the center of the room.

and also there is the fearsome windmill.
this is very tricky and hard to explain, but if you fight lir in close combat like tia or sieg would do, lir wouldn't use that skill as much.
lir uses that skill mostly because lir is after someone and the someone is far outta her range. if you are close to lir, lir would find other spells to attack you, but if you are sorta outta range, lir decides to use the windmill.
so healers and wiz need to be really careful not to go too far off her range.

the energy wave that lir glows in white (charging) and fire in three direction - no need to mention- its easy to dodge if you keep lir in your visible sight.

moon piece reminds on the path though it has been disappeared.
try avoid going there for a few more seconds after it disappears.

the laser that lir slams from the sky - one of the easiest one to dodge.
all you gotta do is facing either back or front of lir straight, and dash toward the other side. that is the safe spot and you won't get attacked.
so, if lir were looking this way <-
you face lir -> and <- dash back once just like that.

that would do pretty much it
i could have explained better but
i stayed up all night and too tired to do so

thanks for reading and hope this would help you.
whisper nomadciel for further questions =D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

iLOVEYOU is on a distinguished road

very good!
does this apply for legend as well?
MissLime
5x Stage Lime
PRADA
5x Hybrid (Pvp/Stage/Support) Eir
JENNYOWNSYOU / TooHott (Original Name)
5x Stage Dainn
(Ex Leader Of TooHott/HottSauce)

10-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Guess this will help a lot of people, personally I think Lir is not that hard (at least in History, haven't fought L. one)

The only things that is annoying or threatful are her constant heal and SW attack, the others...meh, not much a problem.

10-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

iLOVEYOU is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Guess this will help a lot of people, personally I think Lir is not that hard (at least in History, haven't fought L. one)

The only things that is annoying or threatful are her constant heal and SW attack, the others...meh, not much a problem.
blizt you've been partying me at 5-10H right? lols
MissLime
5x Stage Lime
PRADA
5x Hybrid (Pvp/Stage/Support) Eir
JENNYOWNSYOU / TooHott (Original Name)
5x Stage Dainn
(Ex Leader Of TooHott/HottSauce)

10-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

When you speak of the fearsome windmill, are you referring to the spell Lir uses where she repeatedly spams a chain of white balls all around the room? I've always thought that that skill can only be dodge using invincibility frames, or when you're REALLY REALLY far away from her.

I have to admit though...5-10L is extremely difficult, and I would imagine most people would screw up on what's-his-face ("the center of the room", or when you fight the guy with the giant mace).

Last edited by Deity; 10-14-2008 at 06:20 PM.

10-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity
When you speak of the fearsome windmill, are you referring to the spell Lir uses where she repeatedly spams a chain of white balls all around the room? I've always thought that that skill can only be dodge using invincibility frames, or when you're REALLY REALLY far away from her.

I have to admit though...5-10L is extremely difficult, and I would imagine most people would screw up on what's-his-face ("the center of the room", or when you fight the guy with the giant mace).
Cini-Valcun
Lir is extremely easy solo with either a Lime with a Hide Potion or a Sieg with maxed M.Def. I've seen the video where the sieg just melees Lir to death without dieing once.

10-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

I've been trying to get a pattern around the "windmill" thing, which I like to call it the "pew pew orbs of destruction". It gets to me like almost eveytime ._.

Shots consist of 8 lines, each 45 degrees away from each other, and 3 orbs on each line.
EDIT: I kinda forgot if it was 6 shots with 2 waves in succession or 8 shots with 2 waves... lolwut

Few patterns I've seen are:

They are always shot clockwise.

The 3 orbs of each line can bend with no patterns whatsoever, but is always at you and most of the time they bend towards the south.

There were times when I was next to/behide/away from her about half a screen distance away, the shots went completely straight, so I guess it's partially guided?
And there seems to be safe-spots about 1 centimeter away from her on your screen, not perpendicular to her. Think of it as how a Horse moves in chess, a flipped 'L' shape from her, to the left, not right.

There are also some things that I've seen, but can't really put them into words, so I'll leave it like that for now. Feel free to point out any mistakes I made if you see otherwise.

Last edited by Cookies; 10-14-2008 at 08:59 PM.

10-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies
I've been trying to get a pattern around the "windmill" thing, which I like to call it the "pew pew orbs of destruction". It gets to me like almost eveytime ._.

Shots consist of 8 lines, each 45 degrees away from each other, and 3 orbs on each line.

Few patterns I've seen are:

They are always shot clockwise.

The 3 orbs of each line can bend with no patterns whatsoever, but is always at you and most of the time they bend towards the south.

There were times when I was next to/behide/away from her about half a screen distance away, the shots went completely straight, so I guess it's partially guided?
And there seems to be safe-spots about 1 centimeter away from her on your screen, not perpendicular to her. Think of it as how a Horse moves in chess, a flipped 'L' shape from her, to the left, not right.

There are also some things that I've seen, but can't really put them into words, so I'll leave it like that for now. Feel free to point out any mistakes I made if you see otherwise.
All you really have to do to avoid them is run around her counterclockwise. At least, it works for me.

10-14-2008   #9 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

I kinda just run back to where she's just about at the corner of my screen, and wait on one spot.
Then when the wave comes, I just dodge to the side. And after 2 waves, I charge in and pew pew.

A LOT of people tends to run away from the purple charge thing Lir does, even after seeing me running behind her and massive spam like 9001 times..... And Eirs run, cast LoH, and gets knockdown by flying orbs..... then say, "WTH Y DID IT STILL HIT MEE?????? OMG THIS STAGE NEEDS HACKS TO WIN WHAT A CHEAP SCAM FOR US TO USE RES STONES AND SPEND MONEY!!!11!!"

._.

10-14-2008   #10 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever

I think L a diff ball game. Its 3x more dmg iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuna
Cini-Valcun
Lir is extremely easy solo with either a Lime with a Hide Potion or a Sieg with maxed M.Def. I've seen the video where the sieg just melees Lir to death without dieing once.
The video I posted? That was H .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity
which is why Im dying to see an eir solo L Lir . I know I cant when I tried it with my healer. Lack invin frame, crap dmg output and a semi fs build .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies

A LOT of people tends to run away from the purple charge thing Lir does, even after seeing me running behind her and massive spam like 9001 times.

._.
I was one of them till I see the video .

Last edited by whitepage; 10-14-2008 at 10:57 PM.

10-15-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

nomadciel is on a distinguished road

i have not played H Lir at all.
so this is about L lir lol