ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia PvP > Lunia Soldin Championship

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-21-2009   #21 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

There is no 17:00 time. I have addressed this matter in PM.

Match was not scheduled.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-21-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

ShadowPearls is on a distinguished road
IGN: ShadowPearls
Class: Tia lu_tia
Level: 65
Guild: iREJECT

1200 PST i guess.....tho i'll probably get DQ'd in a final... =/

Pm me if you need any help on Tia pvp/ combos.

lv 6x Tia

OMG, WHEN CAN I FINISH MY GUIDE?

takes forever to upload my vids...

02-21-2009   #23 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Well, just keep in mind that if anyone fails to show then their prize is forfeit.

k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

02-21-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Awards Event Winner

CookiesAreGood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPearls
1200 PST i guess.....tho i'll probably get DQ'd in a final... =/
confirmed ._. let's hope I'll see ya there <3

02-21-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

HaagenDazs will become famous soon enough

haagendazs vs skynova

9am

02-21-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

NovasPapico is on a distinguished road

haagendazs vs skynova

9am

i confirm ~

02-21-2009   #27 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

How RUDE!

1. I have given up EVERY weekend and most of my evening time of the last 4 weeks for this. I have a pile of work a mile high, I've barely spent any time with my girlfriend, I have a contract job to finish, and I have MMOG work to do. I also still have a LOT of stuff to do between noon and closing ceremony at 6PM.

2. I refuse to come online at 6AM and sit around until "whenever you feel like showing up". Seriously, you expect me to sit around for 6 freaking hours because you don't want to schedule a time?

3. Finally, you want to guilt trip me when I refuse to let you go at 5PM since this will make me stay up till about 2am finishing everything and I have work the next day? I told you I had a lot to do after that last match. Do not even try and make me feel guilty because I want to get done at a reasonable time before work.

I am exhausted. For the last 4 weeks I have scheduled this entire thing, dealt with the kids griping at me because of disqualifications, dealt with the spam of spectators trying to get in and getting mat at me, dealt with players that didn't want to properly schedule and literally made this process hell for the first 3 rounds and dealt with lolnoob random PvP invites every 2 seconds. You have the nerve to try and make me feel guilty and expect me to just sit around for 6 hours waiting on you to "just feel like showing up?"

Note: The "you" is omnidirectional - this does not apply to all 4 of our finalists and I do not want names mentioned. You know if I'm talking to you. I posted this in public because it applies to more than just the most recent 2 incidents; please do not attach any names to this if you reply.

Also, finals schedule is posted: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/luni...tml#post726852 - please note the change from best 2/3 to best 3/5.

Last edited by NoeJeko; 02-21-2009 at 10:10 PM.