ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia PvP > Lunia Soldin Championship

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Exclamation Warning: Round 3/4 Scheduling

I wanted to forewarn everyone on Round 3 and 4 scheduling - we don't have as much room to play with as we did with Rounds 1 and 2.

All matches in Round 3 (there will be 16 of them) must be scheduled between 18:00 PST and 23:30 PST on Friday, Feb 13th. Saturday, Feb 14th will be used to schedule for Round 4 and thus all matches must be complete by 11:00 PST on Saturday.

All Round 4 matches will occur on Sunday, Feb 15th (8 matches).

We must do it this way so that we don't spread the tournament out over 2 months. I'd highly suggest keeping the weekend of the 13th-15th open if you win Round 2 and expect to advance past Round 4.

You're getting this info almost 2 weeks in advance. If it means waking up a bit early or staying up a bit late then it comes down to how badly you want to win this.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Last edited by Kowiz; 02-02-2009 at 07:45 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
I wanted to forewarn everyone on Round 3 and 4 scheduling - we don't have as much room to play with as we did with Rounds 1 and 2.

All matches in Round 3 (there will be 16 of them) must be scheduled between 18:00 PST and 23:30 PST on Friday, Feb 13th. Saturday, Feb 14th will be used to schedule for Round 4 and thus all matches must be complete by 11:00 PST on Saturday.

All Round 4 matches will occur on Sunday, Feb 15th (8 matches).

We must do it this way so that we don't spread the tournament out over 2 months. I'd highly suggest keeping the weekend of the 13th-15th open if you win Round 2 and expect to advance past Round 4.

You're getting this info almost 2 weeks in advance. If it means waking up a bit early or staying up a bit late then it comes down to how badly you want to win this.
can u find out the available times for this so we dont have what's happening to me now?

Last edited by Lunar; 02-02-2009 at 10:03 AM.

02-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/luni...-schedule.html

It's been posted there since before round 1 started. "What's happening to you" is a product of your failure to read.

02-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

well i did sign up to this.
Quote:
Round 1 - 16 Battles

* 02/13/2009 (Friday)
o 15:00 PST- 1st 1v1 Battle
o 16:00 PST- 2nd 1v1 Battle
o 17:00 PST- 3rd 1v1 Battle
o 18:00 PST- 4th 1v1 Battle
* 02/14/2009 (Saturday)
o 06:00 PST- 5th 1v1 Battle
o 08:00 PST- 6th 1v1 Battle
o 10:00 PST- 7th 1v1 Battle
o 12:00 PST- 8th 1v1 Battle
o 18:00 PST- 9th 1v1 Battle
o 20:00 PST- 10th 1v1 Battle
o 22:00 PST- 11th 1v1 Battle
* 02/15/2009 (Sunday)
o 03:00 PST- 12th 1v1 Battle
o 05:00 PST- 13th 1v1 Battle
o 07:00 PST- 14th 1v1 Battle
o 09:00 PST- 16th 1v1 Battle

Round 2 - 8 Battles

* 02/21/2009 (Saturday)
o 13:00 PST- 1st Battle
o 15:00 PST- 2nd Battle
o 17:00 PST- 3rd Battle
o 19:00 PST- 4th Battle
* 02/22/2009 (Sunday)
o 06:00 PST- 5th Battle
o 12:00 PST- 6th Battle
o 15:00 PST- 7th Battle
o 17:00 PST- 8th Battle

Quarterfinals

* 02/28/2009 (Saturday)
o 12:00 PST- 1st Battle
o 15:00 PST-2nd Battle
* 03/01/2009 (Sunday)
o 09:00 PST- 3rd Battle
o 17:00 PST- 4th Battle

Semifinals

* 03/06/2009 (Friday)
o 12:00 PST- 1st Semi-Final Battle
* 03/07/2009 (Saturday)
o 15:00 PST- 2nd Semi-Final Battle

Finals

* 03/08/2009 (Sunday)
o 11:00 PST- 3rd Place Battle
o 12:00 PST- Final Battle
i assumed the 3PST was a mistake that's all that's wrong in that
none of the near ending match are before 9

02-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
well i did sign up to this.

i assumed the 3PST was a mistake that's all that's wrong in that
none of the near ending match are before 9
Read your own quote. It's obvious from the "Round 1 - 16 matches" that the schedule you posted was from WAY back when we thought there were going to be only 32 participants. Also, you've withdrawn from the tournament so arguing now is really pointless.

02-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Bump.

I'm trying to catch as many of you in game as I can to remind you of this. Please be aware of the 2x rounds next weekend.