League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default Old Square

jealous?

P.S. not fake

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

You do know you can get banned from GGFTW for bringing up Private Servers or Lunia Emulators right?

02-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

I just believed talk of it is not allowed. I only show pics for entertainment, not for advertisement. But if thread needs to be deleted and if infractions/ban are necessary, then okay, I won't do it again and not come back

02-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Not jealous at all considering the circumstances you preformed to do it.
This thread doesn't advertise any private servers at all, it's clean.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

02-02-2011   #5 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Not really snice its fake.
gg!

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

02-02-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

having fun playing with that rapist?
u and rapist alone... nice...

the future of lunia... 2 people online

02-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

I would respond to teh two posts of wrongness but I'm not allowed to reveal the exclusive information :<

new pic:

Last edited by PKShota; 02-02-2011 at 07:25 PM.

02-02-2011   #8 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough

its not fake lito. lunia emulators have been around for very long.

02-02-2011   #9 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

hax's !
10char

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

02-02-2011   #10 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I'm just gonna keep quiet and silently wait for it.

02-03-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

since eu server is down till summer you might get flooded

02-03-2011   #12 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Oh, we plan to make things "balanced" and all strategy and skill style (+air comboing) instead of the "omgspampewpew" allm gave.

We are thinking of even making custom stages :3 and bringing back Ghost Hunter if we can...

02-03-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
having fun playing with that rapist?
u and rapist alone... nice...

the future of lunia... 2 people online
Oh, you mean unlike the 3 people on actual Ijji servers?

02-03-2011   #14 (permalink)
iko
ggFTW Addict

iko is on a distinguished road

yeah its been out for a while...
theres tons of chinese ones. the server files are leaked already so anyone can make one. problem is it lags like any server and these servers probably 100x worse than ijjis (i dont even think you can pvp well in the current build)

Last edited by iko; 02-03-2011 at 08:51 AM.

02-03-2011   #15 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
Oh, we plan to make things "balanced" and all strategy and skill style (+air comboing) instead of the "omgspampewpew" allm gave.

We are thinking of even making custom stages :3 and bringing back Ghost Hunter if we can...
lol we.
Im pretty sure your just a tester. There is only one person developing this and he only made the MYSQL tables, and yeah what iko said he just took most of the files from taiwanese and the renshou.

btw if you want to keep the project up you shouldnt make threads like this. ijji will take legal action and just take everything. just like what happened to odin

Last edited by Minuss; 02-03-2011 at 10:23 AM.

02-03-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Oh, you mean unlike the 3 people on actual Ijji servers?
Hey that's my pic O:

I like this server.. Theres no lag for me because the server is in Australia, and it's really fun too

02-03-2011   #17 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

But there is this one problem in government ijji nor allm can do to this one.

edit: inb4'd

02-03-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Andirew can only hope to improve

They cant Ban the server. Since their copyright standards do not work in another country where lunia IS NOT published.
Plus i myself live in toronto ontario and experiance NO LAG AT ALL.
Plus we're upgrading our servers soon

02-03-2011   #19 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Of course they can... Nexon America was in a different country than where Matze and Serp were hosting Odin (EU) and now look at Matze and serp. Sued for like 600k USD all servers/comps taken away.

02-03-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Taylor has a spectacular aura aboutTaylor has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Taylor
IGN: TheDayStar
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 78 rbx2
Guild: Capcom + Kirei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
lol we.
Im pretty sure your just a tester. There is only one person developing this and he only made the MYSQL tables, and yeah what iko said he just took most of the files from taiwanese and the renshou.

btw if you want to keep the project up you shouldnt make threads like this. ijji will take legal action and just take everything. just like what happened to odin
What about me? D= And all the other developers? Don't make assumptions, dude. I feel left out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
Of course they can... Nexon America was in a different country than where Matze and Serp were hosting Odin (EU) and now look at Matze and serp. Sued for like 600k USD all servers/comps taken away.

ahhh that's kind of scary. Anyone want to do some more research on copyright laws for us? We looked it over and it seems they can't do anything unless they have copyright set up in australia. Which, honestly, would probably take them a year or two before they would set anything up.
"I'm getting really sick of all the elitist flamers who try to destroy creative and constructive ideas in an attempt to make themselves feel better about themselves. if you don't have any good ideas of your own, don't flame all over someone else's."