ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-screenshots/)
-   -   MyLunia.net is back! (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-screenshots/79273-mylunia-net-back.html)

Griever 07-19-2010 11:17 AM

MyLunia.net is back!
 
http://i25.tinypic.com/29actu.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/k37gvs.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/2cgzxhj.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/4puyhe.png
http://i26.tinypic.com/121ct2h.png


[/nostalgia]

Edit: This is just an archive (notice some of the blank images.) No, ML.net isn't actually back. `-`

Light 07-19-2010 12:31 PM

waybackmachine.

JustinBieber 07-19-2010 12:46 PM

I don't see my name anywhere. T_T

Griever 07-19-2010 12:55 PM

Go look in the archives then

Naps 07-19-2010 12:59 PM

cherrypandah! hearts*

PKShota 07-19-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griever (Post 1295822)
[/nostalgia]

so idk if this is fake or real, title says it's back but /nostalgia says no and domain still uncontinued is no

Mega 07-19-2010 05:11 PM

way to get our hopes up griever '-'....

CursedScar 07-19-2010 05:29 PM

I remember those old threads.....

I sure miss ML :l

1stsim144 07-19-2010 05:39 PM

Yeah.
-sulks into the corner and cries-
WHY HE SOLD THE FORUM!?

Griever 07-19-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessLenne (Post 1296010)
so idk if this is fake or real, title says it's back but /nostalgia says no and domain still uncontinued is no

It's real, but it's just an archive, so no, ML isn't coming back. :py44:

Light 07-19-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stsim144 (Post 1296056)
WHY HE SOLD THE FORUM!?

Metal was a tool, he only did what he could to make money for himself, by hosting other things on his server such as porn sites and crap.

Once the site was no longer any interest to him, he sold it for a quick buck to some guy who didn't even understand how to stick a damn thread.

Kebin 07-19-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 1296097)
Metal was a tool, he only did what he could to make money for himself, by hosting other things on his server such as porn sites and crap.

Once the site was no longer any interest to him, he sold it for a quick buck to some guy who didn't even understand how to stick a damn thread.

Not to mention he was never active on the forums and made people like Noe do all the work =3=

Light 07-19-2010 06:32 PM

Ayumi did the work on MyLunia, and unlike Metal, Noe actually has programming knowledge to do more with the forum than just setting the values provided by vB.

For those of you who may not see it, Noe loves this site more than you'd imagine. It's his child, who he's helping to grow into a perfect adult.

Mello 07-19-2010 07:04 PM


Zloty 07-21-2010 06:02 AM

FUU ugly bananza's photos lol

IdiotShere 07-21-2010 07:19 AM

Oh ML ♥

I remember when I got access to Wiki/Mod Sections. Lulz that was fun.

Catharsis 07-21-2010 07:34 AM


Not gonna happen while we run this ship.

Also, WTF @ the gazillion tags on your posts O_o;

1stsim144 07-21-2010 06:09 PM

^
IT's cute cath!
And owh.. Lmao, I just knew that Metal is the admin after what.. urm a year! LOL Sad. =<
And what happens to this site when Noe have a real baby!? T_T

Rhois 07-22-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stsim144 (Post 1298275)
^
IT's cute cath!
And owh.. Lmao, I just knew that Metal is the admin after what.. urm a year! LOL Sad. =<
And what happens to this site when Noe have a real baby!? T_T

I don't think Noe himself will have the baby, male pregnencies are rare after all.

I saw Metal about, once on MT? What about Baikan?

Pshfrk 07-23-2010 02:21 AM

A goat! :3 OH OH a cherry and a FISHY! ;U; *hugs images*

=n= not real... *sigh*

P s h f r k ~


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.