ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-screenshots/)
-   -   see what i have to do? (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-screenshots/77956-see-what-i-have-do.html)

WhatThePhuc 06-23-2010 12:33 AM

see what i have to do?
 
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...y/LOLmyth4.png

phantastic 06-23-2010 01:14 AM

That's pro.
Monti is overated.

Minuss 06-23-2010 02:28 AM

I say, Pubs!!!!!!!!

1stsim144 06-23-2010 04:15 AM

Pro pt recruit. `-`

Gladiat 06-23-2010 08:50 AM

Wow wtf. Pro step. Now show me that in PvP so I don't wait 10 minutes inbetween games :(

Genji 06-23-2010 09:18 AM

Oh, so you INVITE the users...

I've just been spamming the chat with J>???

Gladiat 06-23-2010 09:51 AM

Oh nvm I fail at reading. Thought step got invited by so many people.

Light 06-23-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1273270)
Oh nvm I fail at reading. Thought step got invited by so many people.

I believe that was the point he was trying to get across, while hiding what was really going on.
Just shows how much people truly read :py27:

Now to count the number of people who fall for it.

WhatThePhuc 06-23-2010 01:38 PM

no, everyone was joining myth4, but no one was inviting each other

Light 06-23-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc (Post 1273406)
no, everyone was joining myth4, but no one was inviting each other

Inviting takes too much time, energy, and it means you have to be productive for once in your life.
That's why you have 20 people asking to join instead.

phantastic 06-23-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 1273413)
Inviting takes too much time, energy, and it means you have to be productive for once in your life.
That's why you have 20 people asking to join instead.

Nah they're too shy to do that, that's why!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.