MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Fandom > Lunia Screenshots

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-25-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Dark Eir kingdom guardian.

So ya I found the kingdom guardian boxes in the ktest cs and got it for my dark eir, but turns out it's black instead of white.

Looks like they've released a new support as well since both eir's and dark eir's book have the diamond on it instead of the L.

Here's a pic of normal eir's kingdom guardian (and dark eir's christmas set~)

Last edited by Mega; 12-25-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

the supports been there forever..
the original one has an L, i'm guessing to signify that they were old lunians

12-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

dark eir should have a grinch costume for christmas, but there would be copyright issues huh

12-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Taki is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kawasuki
Class: Snow Girl lu_yuki
Level: 78
Guild: Instinct

I still dont understand how to get full KG. Is it like a once a day thing? I've been asking this for a long time with no answers...

12-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

On ktest I just went in the cs and they're the orange wrapped boxes scattered throughout the pages.

I dont know how many you can buy or when you can buy them though.

I'd guess either 1 piece per account or maybe once a week or something though.

12-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Taki is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kawasuki
Class: Snow Girl lu_yuki
Level: 78
Guild: Instinct

Ok thanks. I guess i'll have to look through all 500mil pages for the boxes x_X

12-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

well if you go to the tab that only has the potions, ress hearts, perma keys, etc. you can find them within the first 11 pages.

01-05-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

just realized how most of us won't be able to get hot shade of black for KG for her because most of us used KG pieces already ;_;

Hi

01-05-2010   #9 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I know T_T I hope they re-release them again sometime (or at least finish giving out the other pieces!)

01-14-2010   #10 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Well that's no fair.
The black Kingdom guardian looks way better, and has a far more interesting glow.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!