Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-04-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kyouria will become famous soon enoughKyouria will become famous soon enough
Default New :3

Well, actually it's downloading with a crazy "One Day Remaining" sign but that's all good. -w- Must find a faster link, that is ridiculous. Anyways, while I'm waiting I decided to look up a few guides and ggFTW forums. What do you guys think of the game? Addicting? Graphic-wise? Music? Player community-wise?

It looks pretty popular (from the looks of the forums) so I'm giving it a shot.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Honestly, it has it's pro's and cons'
Right now most of us dicuss the future patches that were praying to come to make the game more of an enjoyable game instead of Paying to get ahead in life.

Con's: Its fun till you reach a point in the game where you just sit and rebirth. When i say Rebirth is when Your character will rebirth back to level 1, and the quests and stages will be reverted back to the begnning, thus you start back all over again.
Alot of Flamers,Troll's and QQ'ers.
Mostly Play2GetBetterItems at a LUCK chance,
Characters that have been "Balanced" are stronger then those who are not balanced.
The characters that have already been balanced once you enter the game are
Tia,Kreig,Sieg,Eir,Dainn,Lime,Dacy,Arta,DarkEir,Ga on, and the newest character Iris.
PvP System, lets just say "UGH" and try not to play as much of it unless your with friends
PvP is a bit unbalanced per say with the balanced characters fighting unbalanced and children crying over it.
Graphic's get a bit laggy if setting is 2 high or your like me and have a "sh*t4brains" comp lol~
DRAMA DRAMAMA DRMAMAAA

Pro's: Friendly community when you enter a guild, fun and nice people to talk to.
Music is pretty interesting as you follow the story-line

In my opinion its fun but some of these members have
1. Quit
2. Found a different game
3. Lurk the forum for information whether to come back or not.

Hope that helps :x

IGN: SingingVeggi

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Last edited by Veggi; 04-04-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Whoopies gramatical errors!

04-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kyouria will become famous soon enoughKyouria will become famous soon enough

Yes, it does, thank you very much! ^^

So when you say 'characters', they're not customizable? D: Oh no. lol

04-04-2011   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

They are customizable only in what you wear. Character classes are gender locked.

04-04-2011   #5 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Im not sure what you mean by customizable but thru do have cash shop accessories that can changebyour characters outer looks. There are also some other cs items that give stats based on your charracters. For example, eir. She's has cs items as well as cs items that give sstats. There are two types of stated cs, one for myth(you'll learn about in the story) anyone that's for regular staging. The one with myth stats require you to either rebirth to use least twice.
Books
Rebirth of hero- can be used every 2 months
Rebirth of brave warrior- your first rebirth book can only be used once prior to that rebirth
Mandagora book- can be used every 1 month
Holy Manuel book- can be used every 1 month
Let's talk about rebirths for a min. Based on level requirement if the (book needed to rebirth) it will let you rebirth there are several different typed if books used to rebirth but there is a catch. Your first rebirth will allow you to rebirth at whatever level you want. But it is recommended that you rebirth at level 70, the level the first part of the storyline stops you at. The 2nd book allows you to rebirth in the next 2 months.(yes the wait is boring lol) but! There are other way around that 2 month period. There are other book which can alow you to rebirth at 1 month periods for a higher cost payment.

Sorry for the multiple errors I got off my comp and went to ny phobe to type this lol

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Last edited by Veggi; 04-04-2011 at 10:24 PM.

04-07-2011   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Expanding on what Veggi said... Holy Manual Book can be used as long as you haven't rebirthed more than 7 times. Also, you gain extra skill points depending on what level you rebirth at; the points you gain range from 2-5 and begins at level 70 and increases by 1 extra skill point per level (with 5 points at level 99)

I'm a retired Lunia player as well... the game got boring (and to be honest, working my way back up to where I was before is way too tedious to spend so much time trying to grind).

Also... the people who have been playing longer will have a significant advantage since rebirthing gives permanent stat boosts, EXP gaining boosts and skill points. Example: A person with, lets say 15 rebirths, will have like 1500 more stat points than a person that has 0 rebirths at level 80, and probably like 50+ skill points excluding SP +1 cards, which gives them a CONSIDERABLE advantage over most other people.

04-07-2011   #7 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Expanding on what Veggi said... Holy Manual Book can be used as long as you haven't rebirthed more than 9 times.
Fixed, it's been that way since the tower of ordeal patch, also considering RB does give a lot of SP if you done it a lot of times. Although level 75 RB skills are coming for our version in a few months but lunia has issues and there's good things about it.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

04-08-2011   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allea
Fixed, it's been that way since the tower of ordeal patch, also considering RB does give a lot of SP if you done it a lot of times. Although level 75 RB skills are coming for our version in a few months but lunia has issues and there's good things about it.
Oh, never knew it changed. I'm so outdated now (But my PvP'ing shouldn't be too bad mwahaha) :x

Level 75 skills surprisingly look better than the 85 ones (Yay cut-ins).

Hopefully there will be a way to even out the playing field between new and older players.

04-08-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Oh, never knew it changed. I'm so outdated now (But my PvP'ing shouldn't be too bad mwahaha) :x

Level 75 skills surprisingly look better than the 85 ones (Yay cut-ins).

Hopefully there will be a way to even out the playing field between new and older players.
Don't quote me on this, but I read something in the recent KTest patch notes that the max damage in PVP might be limited to 500 HP. So instead of having Tia's silly little fog or midair prison doing 99999K or 1000K 50 times, it will only do 500 dmg per hit.

I think if it does happen, that's a pretty good solution to broken characters and OP skills and it might finally encourage people to combo instead of spamming their strongest skills.

04-08-2011   #10 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

This game is broken. Rebirth makes players who start late, 10x weaker than players who started earlier. You cannot make up time.

PvP Stat or Damage cap is totally obsolete if you are playing someone with 6 more rebirths than you and has 4 more skills maxed than you do.

More skillpoints -> more skills -> higher level skills -> more damage

Allm keeps trying to fix this and that but they fail to see that a majority of the problems come from one source, Rebirth.
Their logic for implementing rebirth was that more you benefit from rebirthing the more people will play. And if we space out the amount of time before someone can rebirth again, it will have the person to keep playing.

But they failed to realize that, that prevents new players from joining the game because they will be so far behind everyone that started earlier.

Not having anything to draw in new clients only leaves you with your current clients and if those clients quit you are left with nothing.

Not trolling or hating, just my input.

Last edited by Minuss; 04-08-2011 at 03:23 PM.

04-08-2011   #11 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Don't quote me on this, but I read something in the recent KTest patch notes that the max damage in PVP might be limited to 500 HP. So instead of having Tia's silly little fog or midair prison doing 99999K or 1000K 50 times, it will only do 500 dmg per hit.

I think if it does happen, that's a pretty good solution to broken characters and OP skills and it might finally encourage people to combo instead of spamming their strongest skills.
Well I also read that there's something about max 250 melee dmg for pvp somewhere in the ktest notes but like...what will that do? Then there's something about 40% mp cost reduction on skills for INT? types? Un-sure on this one.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

Last edited by Allea; 04-08-2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Re-worded it to make sense.

04-08-2011   #12 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever

Max damage limited to 500 is seriously the WORST idea I have heard. Don't get me wrong on this; I do enjoy PvPing with extremely low damage since it allows for more + longer combos, but that causes many attacks to be useless.

For example; my Asuka's Veil of Swords hit over 500 per hit (AEH effect) in balance PvP zone a long time ago. Now, if you compare that with, lets say Sieg's Iron Hammer... Iron Hammer can do an INSANE amount of damage, but that's only if every hit connects. You usually only connect 2 at the most if the person avoids it properly, whereas Veil of Swords hits 25 times on medium (human) flinching targets.

If we limit the damage to 500 max, Veil of Swords does 500 x 25, doing 12,500 damage which is well over the max HP of many players, whereas Iron Hammer does 1,000 damage.

Both are level 60 skills and to be honest, it's not even difficult to land Veil of Swords... I'm pretty sure I could still get back to my old skill level if I played for a month.

By lowering damage to 500, this creates a HUGE imbalance between classes depending on the number of hits they do. Characters that can't create giant combo strings of like 300+ (Dacy <-- YAY TOKEN LOLI, Dainns etc) will be destroyed by characters that can wreck everyone's shit with massive combo strings of 1k (Asuka, Sieg, Yuki, Tia etc).

Last edited by Gladiat; 04-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.