Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
DJ
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default More disconnecting lately?

I'm wondering if it's just me or do you guys disconnect from the servers A LOT more than normal lately?

Today I got fatal errors from trying to grade a zg necklace, one from using a skill right after I dashed in myth 2, and one from trying to open the guild shop in myth 2.

Yesterday I fataled at least 3 times as well. Most of those were me running then lag "skiing" into the wall until it kicks me out of the game.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Did you do some client editing lately?

07-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
(・∀・)
Awards Pervert Award

phantastic has disabled reputation

I only usually fatal error after the client has been online for 10+ hours straight. Personally fortification, guild shop and party lists are usually what make me fatal error.
Also Lunia is very unstable on Seven.

07-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
DJ
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Nope I haven't changed anything on my laptop in the last 2 weeks.

Comcast is probably screwing around again like before >_>;

07-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

MoonlightWolf will become famous soon enough
IGN: EternalMemory
Level: LoL:19/Lunia:85

yea it's comcast i've been d/cing the past 2 days lol

LoL-Lv.19

Ezreal Mania!

07-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

It's not just you Mega, I've had been Dcing A lot more then usual also, Around at 5 PM to 3 AM (My standard Time) is usually when i get a severe spike and Fatal/Dc.

Yes have edited client but None of this Happened before summer began. I Think it's the server or is it something else...?
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

07-22-2010   #7 (permalink)
DJ
Games

I talked to GM_Juju on facebook about it and she told me to tell GM_TUCK what I told her, so I did. He hasn't gotten back to me about it yet though.

She said they would look into it though.

I bet it's "Global Warming" over heating the servers and it's killing us in the process ;D

08-09-2010   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ChrissSpirit is a name known to allChrissSpirit is a name known to allChrissSpirit is a name known to allChrissSpirit is a name known to allChrissSpirit is a name known to allChrissSpirit is a name known to all
IGN: LoveMeee, ChrissxSpirit
Class: Fgt
Level: Super Saiyan

It is weird anyway, I havent played lunia for months, and my internet connection was stable. In the last 2 days I played lunia, but my connetion stopped for ~0,1s, thats enough to make you wallrun and d/c from any online game/any chatting application
As for fatal errors, like in the game crushes and a lil box pops up tellin me that it was a fatal error, I haven't had that the past 2 days