Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Questions & Answers

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2010   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Lunia on a flash drive?

Since so many of my computers are dying......

I was wondering is it possible to install Lunia onto a flash drive and be able to plug it in to any computer and be able to play it?

I know each computer would need to have ijji Reactor on it (I think?), but would it know that I installed Lunia on the flash drive or not?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Should be possible. I have that setup right now. Though you'd probably want to have reactor installed onto the drive as well.

Last edited by SilentSaber; 06-03-2010 at 05:38 PM.

06-03-2010   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

So all I do is install it on the flash drive and it should recognize it no matter what computer I use it on?

06-03-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

maybe it's just me but i have issues with that, i have it on my external HD and installed lunia on it when i was using my mom's laptop

when i got my a temp comp i had to reinstall lunia :|

Hi

06-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about

The path needs to be exactly the same. So when you mount your drive, just assign it a drive letter (like Z or something like that.)

Last edited by SilentSaber; 06-03-2010 at 05:45 PM.

06-03-2010   #6 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Ok I'll try it to see if it'll work. This comp is actually my mom's laptop so she doesn't want me putting anything on it. So I thought I would try this.

06-03-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

So when you install it on a computer, you need to have your drive mounted by the drive letter you plan on always using.

06-03-2010   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

That's weird. It doesn't work for me. When I install REACTOR onto my flash drive, it always sticks some files into the C:\ drive that have different names every time I install it, and REACTOR doesn't run when I use a different computer :/

Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

06-03-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Zman840 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Zmage840
Class: Mage
Guild: MMoKami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
That's weird. It doesn't work for me. When I install REACTOR onto my flash drive, it always sticks some files into the C:\ drive that have different names every time I install it, and REACTOR doesn't run when I use a different computer :/

Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?
Maybe you didn't name it in the registry. I did it countless times and made a guide for it....
Guide, how to make Lunia Mobile - ijji Forums

06-04-2010   #10 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zman840
Maybe you didn't name it in the registry. I did it countless times and made a guide for it....
Guide, how to make Lunia Mobile - ijji Forums
No wonder why. I never check Ijji forums now `-`

06-04-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

XD I know...it gets chaotic when some "user event" happens -.-

06-04-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

cool, now i just need to find out where Ktest registry is so i dont have to deal with epic slow dl and patch o_o'

Hi

06-04-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hmm, I imagine it still be on that same folder...maybe...

I bet most koreans use that as a starting host...

03-05-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

chunkyboy801 is on a distinguished road

do you know how to put lunia on a flashdrive? i went to c:\ and took the allm -> lunia file and put it on my flashdrive and the ijji reactor and didn't have it installed on my new computer so i downloaded it from the website but now how do i play it?

03-05-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hmm, I remember you have to edit the registry for that too...

If they didn't delete that forums so soon, I could've taken all my works out of there into the "old" site that I used to use it on....

Gimme a second...

okay...

go to the registry editor (run --> "regedit" without the quotes)

go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Allm\LuniaUS (if there isn't it, you'll probably have to add the folder for it).

make a string value called "Install_Dir" and put in your file location (for example, if it's in the E drive, it would be "E:\Lunia" or "E:\Allm\Lunia")

And now it should recognize the file when you run REACTOR, or at least in theory...