Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego
Default 5th rb skill?

ok i've been gone too long
how do i get 5th rb skill?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

vDrag0n is on a distinguished road

rb, total lvl 180, original skill book, lvl 85

12-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

In other words, grinding Treasure Island. Unless you're balling. And someone is selling.

12-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
STEP

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute

what's treasure island?

12-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Treasure Island thats similar to the game Wheel of Fortune/Jepoardy as seen on ABC
If u get the answer wrong you die There are iirc 3 maps to get there. The Maps= Party List for others want to do it. When you Right click the Map it will open a seperate Party List as to which you are leader iirc. Map 1 being expensive 400-500G being the highest price. and Map 3 a very common map and worth atleast 15G

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Last edited by Veggi; 12-16-2009 at 04:13 PM.

12-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Seraphim is on a distinguished road

Treasure island is basically 3 stages. First stage is Treasure Island 3, to get their you must do a weekly quest and kill one drake (history 2-10) or farm from 1-10H. At 1-10H with a party of 3, the trees around the boss have a slight chance to drop a box that contains a map for Treasure Island 3. At treasure island 3 it's simply a luck game, you don't need to do anything actually. The map is divided into 4 spots and you stand on one and hope the spinning thing in the middle doesn't point to you. Once you survive boxes appear and you might get a pirate title at a low chance, jewels and map crafts. The crafts are needed for the next stage, one you have all 3 of them craft it and you get a one time map to Treasure Island 2. TI2 is basically kill a giant boss tree, and get crafts from the boxes at the end to craft the map for TI1. At
this stage it's basically Treasure Island 3 again, everytime the spinning thing lands on EVEN ONE of your party members, you get transported to fight a myth boss- The Boss Tree, Nergal, Lion, Daru. One you finish the roulette you fight a final boss, a Shaka. He's pretty easy if you have fireworks becuz most of his attacks can be tanked by them. At the end boxes appear for everyone alive and you get a legendary craft 1-5, you need all five to craft a RANDOM lv85 skilbook

12-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

Treasure Island Guide

12-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I wonder if it's even possible to solo Treasure Island (Part 2) with Yuki. The summoned healing trees take forever to kill, and you can't outdmg the healing. Then again, maybe my dmg is just too low because I only have 2.4k str.

12-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
I wonder if it's even possible to solo Treasure Island (Part 2) with Yuki. The summoned healing trees take forever to kill, and you can't outdmg the healing. Then again, maybe my dmg is just too low because I only have 2.4k str.
Guild flutes takes care of 2 trees if done right between them. I forget the cooldown, but I think you should be able to do at least the same amount of damage.

However, going with a group of 4 is still a better idea since it gives 4 boxes (assuming everyone is alive) for the price of one map. And everyone knows a 4-for-1 deal is better than 1-for-1. ;P

12-18-2009   #10 (permalink)
STEP

i'm just gonna buy it