Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default How2makez monies plx?

Seriously. Every method I can think of is either very annoying or takes money to start doing it. >_<

Farming Roger's Grave requires 70g for H, 200g for L. Even then, it's hours on hours endless farming.

There's always B2 farming...but the annoying part is getting through B1 with a melee character, considering I suck *** at Bonus.

My only other method of gathering monies would be when I rarely get a 200gcoin card and sell gcoins at a 1:20 rate. Nets 4k if all 200gcoins are sold.

Even then, what I want is mainly CS. And AWD/AEH can take a frickin' bite out of your e-wallet.

Helpz? .-.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Try farming gb 9.

You can try it for a nice clean rate of 200g a box.

Or open it and get lucky with an Asuka bg weapon!

Only solution I know non-mything froob.

11-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishable
Try farming gb 9.

They dropped more recently, I see many for 130 or less.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I just saw some guys buying all gb 9 200g each.

You can always try DD Ring crafting or Bear Ring farming/Sealed Nucleus Farming.

11-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
I just saw some guys buying all gb 9 200g each.

You can always try DD Ring crafting or Bear Ring farming/Sealed Nucleus Farming.
I believe that's what she wants to avoid.
Since Rogers was crossed off her list and that was the better alternative.

The easiest method would be to fish and sell them.

11-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
They dropped more recently, I see many for 130 or less.
i increased my prices and they sell pretty fast still.. increased from 140 to 170 now

ddrings is worse money than gb9s the luck factor is too high

i would suggest training one of the stronger chars to 70+ and using him to bonus farm
most ppl use dacy cause she can glitch but doesn't really matter
ur 200gcoins for 4kg... u spend $20 for 4kg
i spend like 1.5 hours for 2kg, less if i didn't have to find a party that's good all the time

Last edited by Lunar; 11-08-2009 at 04:46 PM.

11-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

In the time your doing all this farming, you can have several level 50 or 60 plus characters. Carp quests with around that many characters and it'll pay off towards the end, I assure you that. Oh, whenever you get G. Coins, message me, I will buy all of them.

11-08-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
i increased my prices and they sell pretty fast still.. increased from 140 to 170 now

ddrings is worse money than gb9s the luck factor is too high

i would suggest training one of the stronger chars to 70+ and using him to bonus farm
most ppl use dacy cause she can glitch but doesn't really matter
ur 200gcoins for 4kg... u spend $20 for 4kg
i spend like 1.5 hours for 2kg, less if i didn't have to find a party that's good all the time
Wow did you just say you make more money than Amy playing and having fun in a virtual arcade game thats free?

Wow thats pro.

11-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

yes... lol
u can do wut light does... resell stuff.. lol
recently i see like a ton of ppl selling fatals/risk for like 100-120 u can sell fatals for like 250

There's always B2 farming...but the annoying part is getting through B1 with a melee character, considering I suck *** at Bonus.
And AWD/AEH can take a frickin' bite out of your e-wallet.

btw.. i just noticed that... i dont think that's a good idea.. lol
B2-7 is for money but u buy those... so.... like....

Last edited by Lunar; 11-08-2009 at 05:09 PM.

11-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race

11-08-2009   #11 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Hey now don't laugh, it really is effective, and requires hardly any effort at all.
But it does require the money which Yumiko doesn't have yet.

11-08-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derogate
Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race Slime Race
One of these days your gonna be dead broke because you have 300k worth of karma against you.

11-08-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Hey now don't laugh, it really is effective, and requires hardly any effort at all.
it requires a lot of effort! first u gotta find the sellers.. then u gotta resell it! =O

o forgot the j/k
i do it too but since i usually sell cheap.. i usually have to search for really cheap items
i've sold like so many items to u light.. lol stop leeching off my items! D:
zan's made thousands of g off my 2-7boxes i sell to him 150-170 he sells 200 lol

Last edited by Lunar; 11-08-2009 at 05:53 PM.

11-08-2009   #14 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Try farming gb 9.

Or open it and get lucky with an Asuka bg weapon!

Only solution I know non-mything froob.
LOL. Yeah. 6-10L is very annoying when you have an idiot party that wants to melee the Elders instead of lrn2dodge with skills being used. >_>
Quote:
I believe that's what she wants to avoid.
Since Rogers was crossed off her list and that was the better alternative.

The easiest method would be to fish and sell them.
That's probably an option. I'm guessing you buy the low bait? .-.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMFGiTsRoy
In the time your doing all this farming, you can have several level 50 or 60 plus characters. Carp quests with around that many characters and it'll pay off towards the end, I assure you that. Oh, whenever you get G. Coins, message me, I will buy all of them.
Might work for the carp thing. I can only make one of them fish at a time. One computer. Q_Q Also, will do. <3 Keeps scamming down.
Quote:
yes... lol
recently i see like a ton of ppl selling fatals/risk for like 100-120 u can sell fatals for like 250

And AWD/AEH can take a frickin' bite out of your e-wallet.

btw.. i just noticed that... i dont think that's a good idea.. lol
B2-7 is for money but u buy those... so.... like....
I...hate...merchanting. It takes SO long, it's not even funny. -_- Yeah, I buy them. But only once for my characters. :P Bonus isn't so bad with a full stage character. I don't have one of those. >:
Quote:
Indeed. I have around 80g to my name on my 11 characters.

11-08-2009   #15 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Farm catalyst before it get patched.

11-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
LOL. Yeah. 6-10L is very annoying when you have an idiot party that wants to melee the Elders instead of lrn2dodge with skills being used. >_>

Might work for the carp thing. I can only make one of them fish at a time. One computer. Q_Q Also, will do. <3 Keeps scamming down.

I...hate...merchanting. It takes SO long, it's not even funny. -_- Yeah, I buy them. But only once for my characters. :P Bonus isn't so bad with a full stage character. I don't have one of those. >:

Indeed. I have around 80g to my name on my 11 characters.
6-10L u solo, partying is just fail.. i have yet to find a party that's faster than my slow solo that is public. the fast ones are either of ppl who are doing x-10 farm or are guildies(some of them)

i do side merchanting, i go to sq1-3 check shops buy some cheap stuff, it's usually cs items then resell it but this requires about 1kg to be effective, paying attention to shouts is sometimes good too
fishing can make me 50g a day, and if ur working near ur comp just turn on ur volume and hope family boxes come in.. for 100-150g per lvl 15 box

bonus.. uh..... i have yet to actually make a full stage char lol (all my chars are actually full pvp just that the skills i prefer are useful in stage)
i farm it just fine, although sieg has problems without 501 str but i'm sure tia can handle it, and as i said just lvl up a rb'ed stage char.. takes about 4-5 hours u gain 200g in the process really low but then u got a stage char for bonus,
if i remember correctly arien is the best burst dmg with her crit and hide (without the use of rb)
with rb.. i have heard sieg is faster than dainn but dainn is aoe, since i dunno if u want to buy new chars, i'd suggest dainn... btw rb 501 str eir kills devices faster than me in bonus lol

Last edited by Lunar; 11-08-2009 at 06:28 PM.

11-08-2009   #17 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko

I...hate...merchanting. It takes SO long, it's not even funny. -_-
Yep, speed is not important, and you lose money with higher bait.

Good thing you don't merchant then.
Number 1 on the list is Patience

11-08-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Yep, speed is not important, and you lose money with higher bait.

Good thing you don't merchant then.
Number 1 on the list is Patience
*waits for those typos*
10g restore stone, 500g wings, etc..

11-08-2009   #19 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

1. Put all your money on slime race
2. Pray

11-08-2009   #20 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
1. Put all your money on slime race
2. Pray
Or have a method o-O