ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

8.7

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2009   #21 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Gladiat's Avatar
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: a place where it's not gay
Posts: 4,131
iTrader: (0)
Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
*waits for those typos*
10g restore stone, 500g wings, etc..
You'll never find typos in my stores!

Lol I rarely merchant either. Only time I merchant is through dimlies or souls usually.

Find dimlies for 50S each, resell for 80S-1g. Find SoMs... resell for 15-18g. Find SoWs... resell for 20-25g. Get AWD boxes 140-180, resell for 200-220.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
1. Put all your money on slime race
2. Pray
Lol i made 640g like that once. #8 saved my monies

@Steph: Share your hax D:<
__________________
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2009   #22 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
1stsim144's Avatar
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,048
iTrader: (0)
1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default

Fish for 5 days straight
Exchange j00r brown carps for monies

Sell your Green Carps for 10g (Just write reagents for eir/yuki/kreig*? for your shop)
Bl00 carps change to Scroll of Life, npc the metals thingy if you got em.. Depends on the situation, i usually able to sell my scroll life for 25g in an hour (all 13 of em o_o).
SELL YOUR GOLD CARPS (assuming you doesn't need em)
Or exchange Gold carps for Gb9.. yeah
__________________
 
11-08-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
You'll never find typos in my stores!

Lol I rarely merchant either. Only time I merchant is through dimlies or souls usually.

Find dimlies for 50S each, resell for 80S-1g. Find SoMs... resell for 15-18g. Find SoWs... resell for 20-25g. Get AWD boxes 140-180, resell for 200-220.



Lol i made 640g like that once. #8 saved my monies

@Steph: Share your hax D:<
find the only sieg gc pants for 1.5k sell to ult for 1.9k =O
 
11-08-2009   #24 (permalink)
' ^ '
Minuss's Avatar
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,028
iTrader: (0)
Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus
Default

?!?!?! What hax. I have 1 gold.
__________________
 
11-08-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!
Default

Since you have g coins: buiy lots of char slots. I have 18 alt chars lvl 60+. Make unbinds from what you get from daily fish quests. I make around 500g a day with that (unbind part is very important here).

You can farm 1-5B for flawless v too.

But the best and easiest is reselling. You buy super cheap, sell above avg. Yes that takes 3-5 days for evey item, but come on, do you have 16 slots taken all the time? No? Then go invest in long-term item that you can resell. I make another 500g that way.
I won't tell you what to resell and for what price - I'll leave the enjoyable part of finding that to you.
 
11-09-2009   #26 (permalink)
.........................
Kreig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,825
iTrader: (0)
Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory
Default

how i earn gold.
1.make people indebted to me.
2.loggoff.
3.loggon 1-2 month later collect everything.
4.make someone else sell everything.
5.loggoff.

make like 5-40k gold doing monthly doing nothing. but takes time get a large enough group of slaves to do your work effectively and profiting of it.

Last edited by Kreig; 11-09-2009 at 01:32 AM.
 
11-09-2009   #27 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Light's Avatar
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CanadaLand
Posts: 6,419
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
how i earn gold.
1.make people indebted to me.
2.loggoff.
3.loggon 1-2 month later collect everything.
4.make someone else sell everything.
5.loggoff.

make like 5-40k gold doing monthly doing nothing. but takes time get a large enough group of slaves to do your work effectively and profiting of it.
That really doesn't help in any way whatsoever, just makes you sound more of an arrogant ass then anything else.
The intent is to provide insightful advice, this does not help.
__________________

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!
 
11-09-2009   #28 (permalink)
.........................
Kreig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,825
iTrader: (0)
Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory
Default

lol i give them what they want in exchange they do what i want. whats wrong with that? meh knew it was bad idea post that up. all the gold doesnt go to myself either. need spread it out to maintain steady income.

OP asked method to get gold. i posted my method. no gold required to start up either.

Last edited by Kreig; 11-09-2009 at 03:53 AM.
 
11-09-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 254
iTrader: (0)
Inno will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightOfAngel
Guild: iREJECT, ForielUnion
Default

S>10g awd!

come buy and resell
 
11-10-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
vinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
vinz is on a distinguished road
Default

slime race.

95%+ win strategy

only bet colour never number. the amount doesnt matter but it should be enough that you can double it 10 times for safety.

if you win bet again. same amount.same colour.
if you loose bet again. double amount. same colour.
you will allways win the amount you started to bet with x2.

thats it.

explanation for ppl who dont understand.

say you bet 5g if you win you get 10g so thats 5g for you

say you loose the 1st round but win the 2nd one then you have bet 15g and you get 20g so thats 5g for you.

so the more often you can double that amount the better are your chances of winning.
say you can 2x double= you got a 14% chance of loosing 86% of winning
say you can 5x double= you got a 1.75% chance of loosing 98.25% of winning
(i took the 5 into consideration.)

sry if its old

Last edited by vinz; 11-10-2009 at 03:28 PM.
 
11-10-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: A House....Where else?
Posts: 440
iTrader: (0)
ProjectLuniaX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ProjectSiegX
Class: Sieg,SIeg,SIEg,SIEG!!!!! lu_sieg
Level: Lv 67 RB'ed Twice
Guild: iReject =)
Default

you can try making new characters and lvling them up, usually by the time u get to lvl 50 u get 200g or more. i earned 3k that way in like a day
__________________
ProjectSiegX - Lvl 67:32
ProjectDainnX Lvl 57:22
Shoriyuken Lvl 70:11
ProjectLimeX Lvl 58:3
ProjectAsukaX Lvl 43:10
 
11-11-2009   #32 (permalink)
But not a snitch.
whitepage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,020
iTrader: (0)
whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
yes... lol
u can do wut light does... resell stuff.. lol
recently i see like a ton of ppl selling fatals/risk for like 100-120 u can sell fatals for like 250
.
that's farming catalyst. If you resell before it get patched, you are going to lose out.
 
11-11-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
that's farming catalyst. If you resell before it get patched, you are going to lose out.
o rlly.
all we gotta do is wait 7 days and ppl who saved loses out...
 
11-11-2009   #34 (permalink)
But not a snitch.
whitepage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,020
iTrader: (0)
whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
o rlly.
all we gotta do is wait 7 days and ppl who saved loses out...
irony.

how are you going to resell at a higher price huh?
 
11-11-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

do u even know wut u typed... O_o
 
11-11-2009   #36 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Light's Avatar
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CanadaLand
Posts: 6,419
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
irony.

how are you going to resell at a higher price huh?
How can you not sell at a higher price?
You make little attempt to validate your claim, and it also makes no sense whatsoever.

If you don't resell them after buying them, then you make nothing at all.
Even if the reselling price is not as high as many others do, you can still make a profit nonetheless.

*Ex. I buy 100g, then sell 180g and it always sells.
So how am I losing out?
__________________

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!
 
11-12-2009   #37 (permalink)
But not a snitch.
whitepage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,020
iTrader: (0)
whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
How can you not sell at a higher price?
You make little attempt to validate your claim, and it also makes no sense whatsoever.

If you don't resell them after buying them, then you make nothing at all.
Even if the reselling price is not as high as many others do, you can still make a profit nonetheless.

*Ex. I buy 100g, then sell 180g and it always sells.
So how am I losing out?
is it super oblivious ?

observation : you suddenly see more people selling white catalyst constantly -> trend. The reasons behind it doesn't necessary restrict to the increase of number of people farming catalyst. So you would expect the price of catalyst to fall. Is it so hard to see the irony in reselling item when the price is falling? when you could have choose a safer item to illustrate ?

Sure, reselling does made money but have you look into the context of what you're reselling yet? Unless you meant you are consistently dealing with idiots that far under-price the item until it sufficient to give you a safety margin even when you are wrong in your judgment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
o rlly.
all we gotta do is wait 7 days and ppl who saved loses out...
still haven't explain how resell benefits you after you bought the item , when the very self worth of the item is falling due to 1. time eroding 2. supply increasing? Or you dealing with idiots too?

Last edited by whitepage; 11-12-2009 at 02:27 AM.
 
11-14-2009   #38 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Light's Avatar
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CanadaLand
Posts: 6,419
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default

Sounds like you are going on about the supply / demand.
While that case holds true for some items, not all of them work that way.

Investing in a b/w catalyst never did any good, I've tried buying them cheap and yet it wouldn't sell at all until I resold it for the exact price I purchased it.
Safe escape there, but it's obviously not as big a demand as it once was, even though the supply from what I saw the past few days was mostly just 1.

Yet for me, the Risk free/Fatal catalyst still can be purchased and sold for a profit within a somewhat short period of time, regardless of how many are on the market, and regardless of how cheap in comparison some of them are.
As to why that is, I can't be sure.

Although time of day may also be a factor in this regard.
I find that not too much of anything sells during the day, yet in the night it's usually all gone.
-----

But the point you argued is that if we resell it again before it gets patched, then we lose out.

What Lunar and I are pointing out, is that -
If we bought the item for the purpose of reselling, we don't have the option to keep it until this gets patched.

Therefor there is no other alternative then to resell it at a slightly higher price, other then to simply wait for the time to expire and lose all the money you put into it.

Unless we know when this patch is to take place, there is no way to take advantage of it and make way more profit then before.
Till then, we make due with what we can get.
__________________

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 11-14-2009 at 03:19 AM.
 
11-14-2009   #39 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Gladiat's Avatar
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: a place where it's not gay
Posts: 4,131
iTrader: (0)
Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay
Default

I think B/W cata price dropped since lots of people already have their +15 gear of w/e it is, and most are still waiting for B3. I'd expect a large rise in demand of B/W catas when B3 is implemented, and another when M4 comes. New equips = Higher demand of B/W cata since there's always those people that want to +15 no matter what.

There's also more shops during the day, and cheaper sellers usually sell out fast.

During the night, there are few shops, and eventually people are forced to buy from the higher sellers.
__________________
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Battlestar Galactica Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Battlestar Galactica Online

Rating:  

3.5
Hide this banner by registering for our community.