Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-03-2009   #21 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
It's even more painful to see them afk in a square for several days, just standing in the middle of the square doing nothing.

I still have a guest that is level 65, that does nothing for the past 3 days.
True.. I don't get some players sometime.
Mine doesn't want to go 5-10H to level (lvl48)
Instead he's doing 1-1L++++++

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2009   #22 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

I like this thread a lot. Basically reflect humanity's greed to a certain extent. Still pretty easy to read people's motive though ( well, if you couple it with the words they use in other threads ) , wonders what mine :l ?

Beside, the other thread movement tells a lot too.

11-04-2009   #23 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
I like this thread a lot. Basically reflect humanity's greed to a certain extent. Still pretty easy to read people's motive though ( well, if you couple it with the words they use in other threads ) , wonders what mine :l ?

Beside, the other thread movement tells a lot too.
But but you're the master behind all these greed. e_e

11-04-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!

Actually it is opposite way too - When lvl 1-10 guest logs in - I almost always ask "Do you want me to help you lvl" or smth along those lines.

95% of guests are silent - they don't reply either with yer or no.

11-04-2009   #25 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

^
Coz they doesn't know how to reply a whisper or a family chat.

11-04-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
^
Coz they doesn't know how to reply a whisper or a family chat.
Because, they don't know how to reply to a whipser or a family chat.

And yet, that sentence might still be incorrect.

11-04-2009   #27 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

They changed the family reward box in tlunia next patch which is on 04/11.

Bonus 3 , rb wings and the rest of the classes lvl 85 skills are out supposedly. Helios, daru, penguin pet , krieg's skill nerf. Star box give 2 additional set of cs ( one of them being the school theme ).

Well if you are able to read :

€Ž–€‘2.1.0›–*…› (大家€起†œ…) @ 路尼žˆ˜ “ˆ•板 - 巴“ˆ†‰

Last edited by whitepage; 11-04-2009 at 02:21 PM.

11-04-2009   #28 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Bonus 3 , rb wings and the rest of the classes lvl 85 skills are out supposedly. Helios, daru, penguin pet , krieg's skill nerf. Star box give 2 additional set of cs ( one of them being the school theme ).
Sounds like our potential next "big update"

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-04-2009   #29 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Sounds like our potential next "big update"
eww, actually that the stuff newly added into cilent. Those haxor pets aren't out here.

One very interesting change was rb skill rings. There are supposedly +2 now but they comes with a limitations of binding 3 times.

here's something to make certain class ( like yuki ) way stronger since their rb skills are better than most classes.

4 slots for these rings now, each slot is meant for just a specific ring. In this respective order,

Face: eg. specs
Accessories: eg. tails
Etc1: no explanation needed
Etc2: Set bonus card

Spoiler!

I think its possible to leave your current in use/wear rings and get a another identical copy on the specific slots. Would be wise to check the slots of your char , since its still unpatched, if etc1 ( you can only eq to etc1 atm ) slot holds the strongest rb skills. Rather than get the rings later after the patch and realise etc1 can only be used for such and such rings now. eg. why go for 1 calling thunder and 1 scatter wind when u can have 2 scatter wind instead?

Last edited by whitepage; 11-04-2009 at 11:31 PM.

11-04-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
eww, actually that the stuff newly added into cilent. Those haxor pets aren't out here.

One very interesting change was rb skill rings. There are supposedly +2 now but they comes with a limitations of binding 3 times.

here's something to make certain class ( like yuki ) way stronger since their rb skills are better than most classes.

4 slots for these rings now, each slot is meant for just a specific ring. In this respective order,

Face: eg. specs
Accessories: eg. tails
Etc1: no explanation needed
Etc2: Set bonus card

Spoiler!

I think its possible to leave your current in use/wear rings and get a another identical copy on the specific slots. Would be wise to check the slots of your char , since its still unpatched, if etc1 ( you can only eq to etc1 atm ) slot holds the strongest rb skills. Rather than get the rings later after the patch and realise etc1 can only be used for such and such rings now. eg. why go for 1 calling thunder and 1 scatter wind when u can have 2 scatter wind instead?
for the most part the etc ring contains the strongest skill in the update so u lose out

11-04-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

i remember we had a guest LightShadowX (btw NightShadowX is also in the family) and light goes omg this is once in a lifetime, i'm going to lvl up fast for u guys
he stayed for like 2~3 weeks. lite was new to seig so nite gave him some tips. light got to lvl 70, rb'd, it was a few days before we rb'd too so nite and lite actually got to lvl together at soldin, light got to lvl 80, few days later guess what he joined the guild lol
not a lie my friends
we got the lvl 15 box twice, 30 twice, 50 twice, 70 twice, lvl 80 box, rb box, and 100 total lvl box
we kept getting active 2nd guests too cuase light was a guest for so long

11-04-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ninjaraiden is on a distinguished road

"...and they lived happily ever after"

sorry, i know its not a constructive post, but couldn't resist...

11-05-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

icecube is on a distinguished road
IGN: Toxaris
Class: Arien lu_arien
Level: 8X
Guild: Heroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
i remember we had a guest LightShadowX (btw NightShadowX is also in the family) and light goes omg this is once in a lifetime, i'm going to lvl up fast for u guys
he stayed for like 2~3 weeks. lite was new to seig so nite gave him some tips. light got to lvl 70, rb'd, it was a few days before we rb'd too so nite and lite actually got to lvl together at soldin, light got to lvl 80, few days later guess what he joined the guild lol
not a lie my friends
we got the lvl 15 box twice, 30 twice, 50 twice, 70 twice, lvl 80 box, rb box, and 100 total lvl box
we kept getting active 2nd guests too cuase light was a guest for so long
Lol. I saw LightShadowX in square a couple time and wondered what relation he had to NightShadowX.

11-05-2009   #34 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaraiden
"...and they lived happily ever after"

sorry, i know its not a constructive post, but couldn't resist...
Lmao. You got me lol'd

Well actually, its HARD to get a dedicated guest... Coz most of my guest comes and play till AT LEAST level 60.. and then quit forever. Guess they can't stand the RB thingy.

11-06-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

icecube is on a distinguished road
IGN: Toxaris
Class: Arien lu_arien
Level: 8X
Guild: Heroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
Lmao. You got me lol'd

Well actually, its HARD to get a dedicated guest... Coz most of my guest comes and play till AT LEAST level 60.. and then quit forever. Guess they can't stand the RB thingy.
At least you get guests that are dedicated enough to get past level 8.