ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Questions & Answers

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: What kind of eu-lunia would you like?
Pre-RB system rocks! 22 75.86%
Pre RB? We need RB!!! 4 13.79%
i don't care... i wanna eu-lunia nao! 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2009   #21 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

akos said the info will be out next week for sure. so i guess yea?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-17-2009   #22 (permalink)
Fany Fany Tiffany
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMicroVolts OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Khai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant future
IGN: IceCream Cake | Pichu
Class: Everything | Sieg
Level: 30 | 7x
Guild: My bed o.o | Arcanum
Xfire: "0"

pre, because now if ur not RBed ur doomed >:| or u have to solo almost everything.. i dont c any raids anymore >:|

10-20-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

vinz is on a distinguished road

guess pre would also take away all the newer chars, which wouldnt be so good.

however i do agree that raids where fun and i kinda miss them.

either way got something good and bad so its fine by me whatever happens.

10-20-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

everyone wants pre watch it be pre raid ENJOY! lol
1.2% per hour at lvl 52? woot!

10-21-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

pyrite123 will become famous soon enough

Pre RB. They could find a way to put all the newer characters into the game and just trash the rebirth system. I hated the idea of rebirthing from the beginning. It was basically making a new character and giving it a hax stage skill that took all the challenge out of the game. It also caused most noobs that weren't rebirthed to get kicked out of stages even at 1-10H (I would know because of my new Dainn I made) to be replaced by a rebirthed character.

It was way more fun back when 65 was the max level and the old square and side stages. THAT was all pure content <3 I hope they add a lot of squares so there will be more 'secluded' squares I miss the old peace of the old squares.

Last edited by pyrite123; 10-21-2009 at 10:40 PM.

10-22-2009   #26 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

sorry but pre-rb lunia had challenge lol? lunia been easy allways. OB = cobolt spam and daru. both are easy with ob daru being more deadly but his not even that hard just overrated. tft lunia had tarask,siren and kirin. tarask and kirin are easy as hell. siren is time consuming but wasnt challenging. ijji before rb patch had lir,rigel,bapo,jahilyah. jahilyah is easy but long. rigel and lir are just as mindkilling as myth 1-4. mind you i did this all under extreame lag and i stil did not find it challenging at all.

so please tell me where lunia was challenging or hard. tell me a pre-rb stage thats more challenging then CoC and CoD.

lvling in past lunia was just boring. everyone forgot yeti plat already? and lol sidestage. you cant really be serious to mention them. they where removed because they where just waste of space since no1 did them regulairly and they got no story in it either, no good rewards or experience.

multiply rebirth was added so people who grind alot got something to do every 2 month instead of hitting max cap and waiting for next lv cap.

10-22-2009   #27 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

NO ONE TALKS ABOUT COMMUNITY /Rage.

I'm betting it will evolve to ' ______ doesn't res and got the highest roll in Myth. What a retard ! ______ 's _______ ( guild ) are just full of noobs !' Didn't know that there are so many people that's into calling a guild out, let' s hope EU isn't like this.

Last edited by whitepage; 10-22-2009 at 10:53 PM.

10-23-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
sorry but pre-rb lunia had challenge lol? lunia been easy allways. OB = cobolt spam and daru. both are easy with ob daru being more deadly but his not even that hard just overrated. tft lunia had tarask,siren and kirin. tarask and kirin are easy as hell. siren is time consuming but wasnt challenging. ijji before rb patch had lir,rigel,bapo,jahilyah. jahilyah is easy but long. rigel and lir are just as mindkilling as myth 1-4. mind you i did this all under extreame lag and i stil did not find it challenging at all.

so please tell me where lunia was challenging or hard. tell me a pre-rb stage thats more challenging then CoC and CoD.

lvling in past lunia was just boring. everyone forgot yeti plat already? and lol sidestage. you cant really be serious to mention them. they where removed because they where just waste of space since no1 did them regulairly and they got no story in it either, no good rewards or experience.

multiply rebirth was added so people who grind alot got something to do every 2 month instead of hitting max cap and waiting for next lv cap.
but daru was hard D: lvl 47 entering 3-10L is hard! with his multi spam and minions blocking the way!
m1-3 needs more minions blocking the way, *imagines griffon countering all the time wiht invincibility from circles*
not to mention if ur not coordinated in daru and the sentry dude shoots his long arm and it hits u
ur screwed with low hp at 47

10-23-2009   #29 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

tsk tsk you kill minions 1st before you go for daru anyway. or stay dead for a couple of min then kill mobs and then go for daru.

11-01-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Meow is on a distinguished road

It's not funny how all those noobs without an own opinion cry for Pre-RB. GOD!

11-01-2009   #31 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

^ or because pre-rb was better than what we have now? lol

I'd say pre-rb cause myth totally took the challenge out of this game (Myth 4 looks like an exception though).

And also....OLD SQUARES 8D

11-01-2009   #32 (permalink)
The Trusty Sieg

JusticiarY is on a distinguished road
IGN: T_T
Class: Trusty Sieg
Level: 99 ;)
Guild: Rebellion ftw!

I vote for the last one. I don't care what will be. Everything could be a challenge, if you go hard for it!

11-01-2009   #33 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
^ or because pre-rb was better than what we have now? lol

I'd say pre-rb cause myth totally took the challenge out of this game (Myth 4 looks like an exception though).

And also....OLD SQUARES 8D
yep keep ignore my post and keep saying pre-rb was more challenging. feels like im wasting my time trieng to get what was so hard about pre-rb.

Last edited by Kreig; 11-01-2009 at 09:05 AM.

11-01-2009   #34 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
yep keep ignore my post and keep saying pre-rb was more challenging. feels like im wasting my time trieng to get what was so hard about pre-rb.
lol well everyone wasn't as pro as you in OB I guess, so for most of us it was more difficult than what we have now. I would love to see our current lunia without rb skills because then people would actually have to work together again instead of "rb spam yay I win!"

11-01-2009   #35 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

oh sorry so my skill is going backwards or something? so im getting shittier as i play because hey im finding CoD and CoC way harder then cobolt,siren,bapo,jahil upper and lower ever was.

and no you cannot deny that they arent myth or rebirth content because you cant enter without rebirth or unlocking myth.

rebirth spam through CoD and CoC and see how far you get.'

maybe i have to fraps a video beating cobolt raid and daru with just AA to kill its hype or something similiar but too lazy. we where already AAAAA and skill spamming bapho so we dont need bring him up either

Last edited by Kreig; 11-01-2009 at 12:21 PM.

11-01-2009   #36 (permalink)
The Trusty Sieg

JusticiarY is on a distinguished road
IGN: T_T
Class: Trusty Sieg
Level: 99 ;)
Guild: Rebellion ftw!

Quote:
oh sorry so my skill is going backwards or something? so im getting shittier as i play because hey im finding CoD and CoC way harder then cobolt,siren,bapo,jahil upper and lower ever was.

and no you cannot deny that they arent myth or rebirth content because you cant enter without rebirth or unlocking myth.

rebirth spam through CoD and CoC and see how far you get.'

maybe i have to fraps a video beating cobolt raid and daru with just AA to kill its hype or something similiar but too lazy. we where already AAAAA and skill spamming bapho so we dont need bring him up either
We never was good enough, thanks for the lagg!

11-01-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Arciph will become famous soon enoughArciph will become famous soon enough
IGN: Arciph
Class: Lime
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

Pre RB. If it is, I might just start playing again.