11-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Karrington is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: iKarrington
Class: Yuki to_wizard
Level: 39
Guild: IceWizard
Default Armour, Sets, and Accesories

So I see people walking around on Lunia all the time with gear I never even seen before and wouldn't even know how to obtain it. This wouldn't surprise me becuase I just started back on Lunia since before it was on TFT, in ob.

In ob I believe there was no episode 4 or 5, or after 3 it just went ot legend?

So what I want to know is where is this giraffe set/pieces people are wearing and where did they get them. Also, I see people walking round and selling these armour pieces that start with like 'Pumpkin' or something. It could be from that halloween event, but I'm not sure. What are they about?

About accesories, I seen some people walking around wearing and selling things that started with 'Shining' and like 'Legendary Mirage' on their rings and earrings and necklaces. They look much different then normal rings, earrings, and necklaces, and I think they are very high priced.

What my other main question is, what would be the best armour set (if it is a set, or pieces, that is the best for me), rings, earrings, and necklace for Dacy. Is is different from anyone else? I'm guessing it is, but not harm in asking :O.

And finally, how many titles are there? I know theres the one for Rotem, Drake, and Daru, but I seen a few others like Knight and Citizen. Not sure which other ones are out there and not sure how to get most titles (because killing a number of one boss).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Pumpkin is from the pumpkin raid. Legendary Mirage is from the Legend Episode 3 side stage. Shining is after you dimly shining something. Citizen titles are from Battlefield in the PvP server. You unlock it by going into the practice field at level 30 and getting the quest from Knight Christina.

Items for Dacy depends on what stat you want to boost the most.

11-19-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

So is the pumpkin equips rare? Will the event go away soon that no one else can get the pieces, or can people still get?

For the lengendary mirage, are they are to get? How much is it worth? Is there just a necklace for them, or rings and earrings aswell?

For earrings, rings, and necklaces, what would you say would be the best to have/wear?

I want whatever stats will help me, lolol. I want to know what the hardest items/sets are in the game to get, and what would be the best for any Dacy .

11-19-2008   #4 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Pumpkin raid shouldn't be removed ever, as far as anyone knows.

Legendary Mirage Necklace is a 1% drop from Red Fog Stone Valley in Legend Episode 3; there is a History version (Mirage Necklace) available at the same drop rate from the Red Fog Stone Valley in History Episode 3. Other items available from the same stage: Harpy Feather Ring (28% droprate), Poison Scorpion Sting Earwear (28% droprate), Scorpion Shell Necklace (13% droprate); and again, they come in both History and Legend versions.

As for best in slot accessories... Shimmering accessories are some of the best, although they're also ridiculously expensive (as in, several thousand gold minimum if you can even find them or their components for sale). Outside of that, Legendary Ruthenium for earrings (for Int/Vit), Legendary Lir for necklace (before grading). Accessories in general are pretty dependent on grades as far as getting the best possible items; any of the level 50+ raid accessories have the potential to be extremely good with a grade and there isn't too much variance between how much base stats they have before grading.

The new stages slated to come in the coming patch should bring a new set of accessories as well that should be pretty interesting.

11-19-2008   #5 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri

The new stages slated to come in the coming patch should bring a new set of accessories as well that should be pretty interesting.
I pity shimmering ring holder. Coz there strg/vit rings out there that are better than them in terms of concentrated stats. Up to now (t), only the neck is worthwhile and maybe the earings.

11-19-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I kind of like the look of the shimmering accesories.

Where does the Giraffe set come from and is it any good? Rare?

11-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Giraffe is also known as Kirin raid, it's the raid stage "Black Forest" in Legend Episode 1; intended level 50-61. Not all that rare, particularly as it's a fairly popular leveling spot for low-mid 50s.

Personally I don't think it's all that great... accessories have potential if they get a good grade, but that's about it. It's also an easy way to put together a Wind resist set, should you want one for some strange reason.

11-19-2008   #8 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri
Giraffe is also known as Kirin raid, it's the raid stage "Black Forest" in Legend Episode 1; intended level 50-61. Not all that rare, particularly as it's a fairly popular leveling spot for low-mid 50s.

Personally I don't think it's all that great... accessories have potential if they get a good grade, but that's about it. It's also an easy way to put together a Wind resist set, should you want one for some strange reason.
Probably to resist Whirling Sword. Though that's also a very specified use.