Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-22-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

LuCkY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to LuCkY
Guild: FELIX

Kssn is not just for games or online thinging okay? ._.
If you don't noticed, with KSSN everything in korea is possible.
Would you tell your credit card number and security number?
It's like that; however, looks like it will be changed in next year or next next year with more security. And KSSN won't be used, since it caused TOO much identity theft crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyo Horokime
How would someone from Korea know that I was breaking the law, me living in USA, Korea being 2375127604816258614501942365 light years away from USA, me being arrested?
since you live in US, Korea can request help to US, which means you will be caught by US police and not Korean one.
Also, few years back there were huge arrests in US related to KSSN.
and you know that these conversations can be used as evidence o_o;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-22-2008   #22 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

Actually you theoretically need either a Taiwanese ID number or a passport to register for TLunia. Though they only need verification for Taiwanese ID numbers, passports you can put anything you want.

Honestly I think the whole KSSN idea is stupid. Chances are if some foreigner is going over and playing a Korean game, they must really like Korea. Once they get caught, they are probbably not allowed in Korea anymore. So Korea is pushing away the possible immigrants. I don't think illigal immigration etc should be considered so much of a crime. I remember some foreigner haters in Japan putting up stats for crimes made by foreigners, and most of them were just really people staying in Japan longer than they were supposed to. =.=

And I don't see the point of making it required by law. So if I was Korean, I could make a small scale online game, require people to give me their KSSN etc and then steal them? What is the definition of a "big" website that requires KSSN by law? Something "commercial"? I could sell things small scale too.

Having the system replaced is a good idea, but what are they gonna do to control the entire ML population from going to Ktest and being rude then making every single Korean hate us and beg Nexon to put back the KSSN system so they can use "identity theft" as an excuse to arrest us and prevent us from playing?

09-22-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

LuCkY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to LuCkY
Guild: FELIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watatsuki
Actually you theoretically need either a Taiwanese ID number or a passport to register for TLunia. Though they only need verification for Taiwanese ID numbers, passports you can put anything you want.

Honestly I think the whole KSSN idea is stupid. Chances are if some foreigner is going over and playing a Korean game, they must really like Korea. Once they get caught, they are probbably not allowed in Korea anymore. So Korea is pushing away the possible immigrants. I don't think illigal immigration etc should be considered so much of a crime. I remember some foreigner haters in Japan putting up stats for crimes made by foreigners, and most of them were just really people staying in Japan longer than they were supposed to. =.=

And I don't see the point of making it required by law. So if I was Korean, I could make a small scale online game, require people to give me their KSSN etc and then steal them? What is the definition of a "big" website that requires KSSN by law? Something "commercial"? I could sell things small scale too.

Having the system replaced is a good idea, but what are they gonna do to control the entire ML population from going to Ktest and being rude?
Probably nothing.
I am guessing after system is changed, I am not even sure that I am going to get the pass.
I don't think ppl want to try ktest because they love korea, they love LUNIA o_o;
anyway, they are not Nexon's customer. Would they buy cash?
Nexon is Company. They want money. It's like I can't buy In-n-out in Korea.
Should I complain that there isn't In-n-out in Korea?

09-22-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

007 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 007
IGN: lilDacy, lilAphrodite, Siegalicious, Lime007
Class: Healer, Combat, Puppeteer lt_templar
Level: 56Eir,62Dacy,47Sieg,21Lime
Guild: Glunia:Felix - Tlunia: ForielUnion

Just dont get caught k

09-22-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

S2YounhaS2 is on a distinguished road

even if you get kssn you won't like the ktest cause it will lagg becuz obviously u rn't living in korea and there's like no people in their so it's not that fun as you think free cash gets boring after a while

09-23-2008   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nyo Horokime is on a distinguished road

Yet, at my own expense, no one wants to help me. It's on MY shoulders what happens to me. >_>

So PM me a way nao.

09-23-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

^: That is illegal.

This thread is done for.