Originally Posted by Watatsuki
Such things exist? That would make everyone's job easier.
Just attached Locale Merger. Someone try it and see if it works.
Main Locale should be jLunia's. Should look something like X:\...\Lunia_JP\Locales\Japanese
Secondary Locale should be gLunia's. Should look something like X:\...\[whatever you named your lunia folder]\Locales\English.
What it does is load every single XML file in \Locales\Japanese and if a file with the same name is in \Locales\English, it copies out anything with the same xpath. I ran it before and ended up with 1106 files that were "merged"... sadly, I used Japanese.zip, not Japanese.zip.mip >.< Merging takes around an hour for those 1106 xmls, mostly because of Items.xml >.>
Moved file to new topic. Look at my signature for the link.