I'm pretty sure that two-thirds or so of the exp you get from Cobolt Raid is from the quests, not the stage monsters themselves
In fact, this seems to apply to EVERY STAGE IN THE GAME, really. I just did 10 stage 3-1 runs to finish up the antlion geno, and the monsters, 2 secret areas, and "stage clear!" exp only accounted for .3% of the 1% of exp (Luther and the stage quest) I got from the stage. I'm pretty sure this is the case with every stage in the game.
Originally Posted by Jeko
Really? A friend at level 54 took 4% from quests and 4.something% from all the mobs with the boost O_o
That means that WITHOUT the boosts, your friend would get 4% from quests and 2-3% from all the mobs. A total difference of 6-7% instead of 8%. That's not very impressive, IMHO.