Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2007   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

DemonSlash is on a distinguished road

the thief "Tia" is a girl character too but im not sure that it will be possible to have it at the beginning of open beta

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-27-2007   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Rainee is on a distinguished road

lol i made up my mind. i'm going for dainn.. Eir doesnt seem fun =/ hmm from wad i know, there'll be only 3 classes. siege, dainn and eir.. tia etc are not out yet for global.. but hopefully they will be, then i will choose tia..

07-27-2007   #23 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Eir isn't fun!? Where'd you get that from? Eir's just as fun as Dainn or Sieg. =/

07-27-2007   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

lol from my point of view la. cos it seems like it's just a support hero.. i prefer to be the one attacking the monster.. if u noe what i mean.. >.< dont be so fierce.. =( lol anyway, when u hit monsters with combo, how do u actually go abt it? u just press one button at a time while it's attacking? or u have to complete that sequence of combos before it actually start to attack?

07-27-2007   #25 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

"Support Hero"? @_@ No way, Eir doesn't just sit back and let Dainn and Sieg do all the work, she has great attacks as well. Each character is formidable IF you know how to use him/her properly.

About combos - Button mashing. If you played any action RPGs (eg. Kingdom Hearts) before, you'll know what to do.

07-27-2007   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

uh but no.. i nv played rpg before.. i only play online games.. but mostly games like maple.. >.<

07-27-2007   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

AthrunZala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiSaka
Yes, It comes out on July 31st for sure(unless they change it last minute). The time still is unknown.

Edit: Enyc beat me to the post D=< CURSE YOU *joking hugs @__@*
reminds me of 2moons, the open beta for that was schedueled around april, but they kept extending it and extending it till the end of july, i heard about this game when i heard about the games being released so basically 2moons and lunia will be realeased on same day just diff times =) still i didnt like 2moons. www.2moonsgame.com, just incase any1 feels like checking it out.

07-27-2007   #28 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Alright then, you have to press the buttons once for one attack. Meaning you have to continously tap the buttons to continue attacking.