Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-16-2007   #1 (permalink)
???

Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir
Default Stages

Since the game is in stages, if you're in one stage (1-1) and your friend is in another stage (1-2), would you be able to meet each other or would you have to finish your stage first? Wouldn't that make partying really hard? And do you have to finish your stage before you go to a town or what?

Sorry, I haven't played CB so I don't know how the game works yet.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-16-2007   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Enyc is on a distinguished road

Yup if ur friend is in 1-2 and ur in 1-1, u got to finish ur lvl in order to party with them...thats how it worked in CB also...Its goin to be messy in OB because since everyone is starting at different times ur probably goin to be replaying old lvls u beat quite alot unless u find a dedicated party that doesn't quit after 1-2 lvls...personally I would join up with some ppl I know that will play for hrs so we can progress further without having a problem to replay older lvls with the incomers to the party.

07-16-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

BlissKii is on a distinguished road

yea, it's gonna be hectic when OB starts out, theres gonna be not so many ppl then a Whole lot of ppl then a bunch of ppl are gonna leave cause they suck at the game XD so get some dedicated friends everyone...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

07-16-2007   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

OmniShinobi is on a distinguished road

This game just gets better and better...playing for long legnths of time is my kinda' thing .Hmmm...i wonder what people who play the game will be like.It's like now and wondering about flying cars lol.

Sieg/OmniKurioma/1x

07-16-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Cloud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyc
Yup if ur friend is in 1-2 and ur in 1-1, u got to finish ur lvl in order to party with them...thats how it worked in CB also...Its goin to be messy in OB because since everyone is starting at different times ur probably goin to be replaying old lvls u beat quite alot unless u find a dedicated party that doesn't quit after 1-2 lvls...personally I would join up with some ppl I know that will play for hrs so we can progress further without having a problem to replay older lvls with the incomers to the party.
I want 2 party with u cuz i can play games that i like for more than 10 hours none stop. So i bet we will make it far

LVL 2x Sieg FatalSlash

07-16-2007   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef
as long as i dont have any HW i can play the whole time im home.
Well its summer time and we have like another month after OB opens so yea ill be on most of the time if i have good parties. I dont like 2 be alone while training cuz it gets boring

LVL 2x Sieg FatalSlash

07-16-2007   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Aikijitsu is on a distinguished road

Lol, this sucks. . .My school starts again by August 7, or around there. Yay, my dual enrollment classes for the summer are almost done! Just 2 more tests left.

07-16-2007   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

BlissKii is on a distinguished road

when it comes out i can play 24/7-ish for like 2 weeks cept on wednsdays, high skool band practices =P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

07-17-2007   #9 (permalink)
???

Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir

Well, anyone wanna make some party arrangements? Post all your timezones and we'll see if it'll work out. I can play pretty much non-stop in the morning but in the afternoon I usually go biking or something with friends. Evenings I play a lot, but I gotta get some sleep too. xD

07-17-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

If i dont have anything planned i can play all day and my timezone is central.

LVL 2x Sieg FatalSlash