ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Questions & Answers

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

7.6

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2007   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)
[Sg]Ahboi is on a distinguished road
Default Where to dl english version of lunia when OB is out

where to dl english version of lunia when OB is out lols .. any1 pls? >.>
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict
Aikijitsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 303
iTrader: (0)
Aikijitsu is on a distinguished road
Default

Do you not listen? This topic has already been discussed, and we already told you go to Global.lunia.net when the OB starts in July 31st.
__________________
 
07-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)
[Sg]Ahboi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikijitsu
Do you not listen? This topic has already been discussed, and we already told you go to Global.lunia.net when the OB starts in July 1st.
dude its july 15 now and the web u gave www.global.lunia.net doesnt work
 
07-15-2007   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict
Aikijitsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 303
iTrader: (0)
Aikijitsu is on a distinguished road
Default

Oops sorry. That was a typo. I meant Global.lunia.com

The last I heard it was July 30th. So they must've moved their release date.
__________________
 
07-15-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)
[Sg]Ahboi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikijitsu
Oops sorry. That was a typo. I meant Global.lunia.com

The last I heard it was July 30th. So they must've moved their release date.
thank you
 
07-16-2007   #6 (permalink)
???
Envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 129
iTrader: (0)
Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir
Default

Does the CB client update when the OB client is released, or do you have to download it again?
 
07-16-2007   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 133
iTrader: (0)
Enyc is on a distinguished road
Default

As of now we can't and won't know until the actual OB starts and they will probably tell us on their official website. I still have the CB client on my desktop anyways.
 
07-16-2007   #8 (permalink)
???
Envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 129
iTrader: (0)
Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir
Default

I never played CB so I was wondering whether or not I should download the CB client or not. Cause that would mean I wouldn't have to wait an hour after the OB client is available on the main site to play.
 
07-28-2007   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
zanzuken04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 86
iTrader: (0)
zanzuken04 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy
I never played CB so I was wondering whether or not I should download the CB client or not. Cause that would mean I wouldn't have to wait an hour after the OB client is available on the main site to play.

The download link is disabled right now anyway, so either way you will have to wait for OB to open.

however i am 99% sure you will have to download a new client rather then there being a big patch.
 
07-28-2007   #10 (permalink)
???
Envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 129
iTrader: (0)
Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzuken04
The download link is disabled right now anyway, so either way you will have to wait for OB to open.

however i am 99% sure you will have to download a new client rather then there being a big patch.
I already have the CB client downloaded, you can get it from mmosite.com. Just in case I'm keeping it, I have a feeling they may patch it.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


zOMG!
Need a new browser game?

Try 

zOMG!

Rating:  

6.4
Hide this banner by registering for our community.