League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2007   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shoro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shoro
Default Classes/Builds

I read about the Puppeteer class and another class in the Screenshots forum, I was wondering; is there any sort of listing of all the classes and the skill builds?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-08-2007   #2 (permalink)
Eyes of Fayt
Special

Konvay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Konvay
IGN: ThermoDynamics
Class: Wizard
Level: super-100
Guild: Kaizen

I don't think there's anything in English yet, I think I saw another forum had the 3 main character skills, but Lime, Dacy, and Tia don't have an official listing.

Currently Playing:

<<Short posts are always misunderstood>>
my Avatar

06-08-2007   #3 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I've tried looking at some databases/guides and the like in Korean for Lunia, but the only thing I found was a Stage Guide for Episode 1 and 2... and a weapon/armor listing that the NPC sells.

That's so lazy. -_-;
Why haven't they covered more than this?

I tried browsing through the game files, but I'm a nub so I can't open them.

06-08-2007   #4 (permalink)
Eyes of Fayt
Special

Well, I suppose I could look at the game files, so far my syntran hasn't failed me, and my XML editor let's me view them...

Dacy-

Domadal - Summon Domadal Doll
Wari - Summon Wari Doll
Francoise - Summon Francoise Doll
Beni - Summon Beni Doll
Catch Bee - Summon Catch Bee Doll
Pandano - Summon Pandano Doll

(That's the end of the translated lol)

Shining Needle (that was translated) - It throws the needle at the front (Systran)

Slippery Sheet (also translated) - To recall thousand in the footing of facing each other, facing each other person [ppa] tree technique (bad systran...)

I think this is a rug pull skill, I partied with a Dacy in Closed Beta (this person was hacking, so to speak) and I saw a rug summoned in front, and then Dacy would flip it causing the monster to fall)

Boink Glove - A skill to summon a glove to kick it to the opponent (already translated...but poorly done xD)

Double Double Needle Bomb - A skill for tying the opponent's feet by throwing a needle (already translated....but either the name or the description doesn't fit)

Bundle Bundle Net (already translated) - It throws the thread bundle and ties the body of facing each other and the technique which it puts (another bad systran but that sounds more like the Double Double Needle Bomb skill, I think they mixed up the translation..)

Peeling, peeling tightly, it burnt tightly (systran...) - A skill to mistakenly take out a bomb [?!] [This skill cost your HP] (that part was translated)

[has] [ttwu] well! clanging repeatedly (again with the systran) - The continuation fist attack which is not merciful heart (at least systran go that one correct)

Pink roll punch (systran) - Facing each other indiscriminately, it attacks, [?!] Technique (systran)

[khwu] [lu] [lung] lolly (you guessed it ._.) - It recalls the candy which is enormous on the front of oneself and confidential talk it throws away (systran - I believe I saw this skill too, think Dainn's earth rock roll skill)

Eastern Eastern Europe roentgen per hour at one meter [khwung] (lol?) - The foot it rolls and the faint technique which circumference it will write it makes (><)

Catch Catch Kick (already translated) - Catch Bee (al ready translated) Comes out and side next term heretically and it enters (almost understandable from systran)

Reckless Repeat Punch (already translated) - Francoise (A-T: Already Translated) comes out and [ley] [phu] and [thu], light, ladling cut [e] it disappears (systran)

Fuzzy Whirlwind (A-T) - With Doll the writing the writing it goes round round and round it plays, [?!] (systran - sounds like it summons a doll that spins around rapidly)

Bumpy Dash (A-T) - Dolls will appear to help when Daisy (they're changing Dacy to Daisy, but I like Dacy better) cries (A-T)

Okay there's a ton more lol

Currently Playing:

my Avatar

06-08-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Caboose45 is on a distinguished road

Doesnt that mean that it would be possible to make a private server for Lunia?

>.>

I like spaghetti. LOTS OF SPAGHETTI!

06-08-2007   #6 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

KawaiiSaka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KawaiiSaka Send a message via Skype™ to KawaiiSaka
IGN: Lisolette
Class: Evie
Level: 70
Guild: SOS Brigade

A private server for Lunia? I hope that's illegal! Making private servers would just ruin the whole idea of "Action Arcade" because you NEED people to get through stages and such. Anyways, why would they want to? It's not like its pay-to-play.

Lunia: Kanairi/RuririSOSBrigade ₒ Mabinogi: Rakusu (Mari) ₒ Vindictus: Lisolette

06-08-2007   #7 (permalink)
Eyes of Fayt
Special

Yeah, with it free to play, there's no big incentive to create private servers and it's not hard to level either, so there's no real reason to have a boosted private server.

Currently Playing:

my Avatar

06-08-2007   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

Making a private Lunia server would be possible, but it wouldn't really appeal to me. But there's always people out there that would do it for the hell of it.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

06-08-2007   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I didnt say they should, I just saw that you can see all those files from client-side data and wondered.

06-08-2007   #10 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

Hm... if it was possible... it won't be as popular as how RO does it anyways. Original is the best =D

Lunia: Kanairi/RuririSOSBrigade ₒ Mabinogi: Rakusu (Mari) ₒ Vindictus: Lisolette

06-08-2007   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

RO was a good game for private servers, since iRO was hell to level, but I still played iRO for about four years. I got into private servers after I quit iRO. Was a level 89 high priest +_+ Gaining 1% per hour just isn't fun. Then you die and lose 1%, fun days.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

06-08-2007   #12 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

It sucks when you have a good game to play but then you find out it's pay-to-play...

06-08-2007   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I once used a RO privatse server with sheep, it was fun, but so confusing.

I love WoW private servers, im all about instant level 60 servers with all the best items and shops and stuff, nothing but awesome PvP all day, completely skill because everybody can get the same items and stuff.

06-08-2007   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shoro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shoro

Thank you all for that information; really appreciated =)

06-09-2007   #15 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Ah, finally I found the correct XML files to open after an hour of searching. -__-;
The ones I found before didn't have the skill sets or anything in it.

Dacy is going to be named Daisy in Global. Haha.
We'll see about that.