League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2011   #21 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

This shit is whack

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-03-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

At least someone knows how to judge the fixes by just reading the google translator verion

03-04-2011   #23 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalSieg
I second that thought^
cant believe this guy is still alive

03-05-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Adamant will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Adamant Send a message via MSN to Adamant
IGN: AdamantZ
Class: Knight
Level: 75
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
Last time I saw him, He was running from me 24/7, Too pro to handle that he resorted to abusing Twirling just for first hit and whenever I was a life ahead of him, he goes spamming every endure skill possible. I'd like to see how allm fixes this tbh. ( removal of endure skills is a must! ) And probably some damage reduction ( Too much gear usage...I've seen some of the scrubs think they so nice just by having RODIV or 1k + on all stats ). But too bad if the game doesn't fix, I'll probably move to dragon nest.

Btw FMS, I haven't seen u use other skill builds other than usual lv 9 SS + CMS or FF w.e. ._.
Figured since this thread was still alive, I'd respond to this.

I signed on yesterday morning after the update (or whenever the flip it was) and PvP'd SeraphicSymphony for a bit to test out the new PvP changes.

- We actually have the STR caps in place now, which is cool. 500, 1000, or unlimited. We were playing with the 500 STR cap, and my melee hits were hitting for 200 normal, 300 crits on the ground. My Iron Hammer and D.Fist seem to cap out at 4k crits, which makes it about 45% of someone's HP (seems the VIT coefficients were changed too. I have 13.5k HP in Balance with 500 VIT, as opposed to the 12k I had pre-patch with 1k). Seems these damage changes make pvp on-par with free mode back in the day.

- You have the option to turn off the 3 second invincibility buff after resurrecting, which totally landed me into some ninja moon-binds but it was lolz-y

- There's a combo cap now, although it's set pretty high. It took me about 25 seconds of pure comboing before I hit the cap, in which I then tried to land my next hit on Seraphic and he dropped after making that "unable to be flinched or launched or anything" animation. Best way to describe it is when you try to hit someone in the campfire post-stage. I didn't look at the exact number of hits before I hit it. At any rate, this seems good for all those people who liked to annoy the crap out of you by infinite-ing you all over the place, and now encourages more mix-ups.

- Endurance frames no longer exist in pvp. I was actually able to hit Seraphic out of his dodge, which almost made me mess up my launcher from how surprised I was.

All in all, it seems that ALLM is taking steps to make sure PvP requires some sort of skill again, but it won't be the type of elongated Balance matches we all grew used to. However, it is better now that damage is becoming stabilized.

Still won't bother to play full-time, though.

Edit: Forgot to mention that we now have "PvP ladder matches". Haven't had a chance to really mess around with it, though. Also we have ranks, and I'm currently rank 7 >_>

Last edited by Adamant; 03-05-2011 at 04:45 PM.

03-05-2011   #25 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant
Figured since this thread was still alive, I'd respond to this.

I signed on yesterday morning after the update (or whenever the flip it was) and PvP'd SeraphicSymphony for a bit to test out the new PvP changes.

- We actually have the STR caps in place now, which is cool. 500, 1000, or unlimited. We were playing with the 500 STR cap, and my melee hits were hitting for 200 normal, 300 crits on the ground. My Iron Hammer and D.Fist seem to cap out at 4k crits, which makes it about 45% of someone's HP (seems the VIT coefficients were changed too. I have 13.5k HP in Balance with 500 VIT, as opposed to the 12k I had pre-patch with 1k). Seems these damage changes make pvp on-par with free mode back in the day.

- You have the option to turn off the 3 second invincibility buff after resurrecting, which totally landed me into some ninja moon-binds but it was lolz-y

- There's a combo cap now, although it's set pretty high. It took me about 25 seconds of pure comboing before I hit the cap, in which I then tried to land my next hit on Seraphic and he dropped after making that "unable to be flinched or launched or anything" animation. Best way to describe it is when you try to hit someone in the campfire post-stage. I didn't look at the exact number of hits before I hit it. At any rate, this seems good for all those people who liked to annoy the crap out of you by infinite-ing you all over the place, and now encourages more mix-ups.

- Endurance frames no longer exist in pvp. I was actually able to hit Seraphic out of his dodge, which almost made me mess up my launcher from how surprised I was.

All in all, it seems that ALLM is taking steps to make sure PvP requires some sort of skill again, but it won't be the type of elongated Balance matches we all grew used to. However, it is better now that damage is becoming stabilized.

Still won't bother to play full-time, though.
When was this added? Because when I was on earlier this week, people still endu'd through my attacks. Also, I didn't see any of those other options unless it was added like 1 or 2 days ago.

03-05-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Due to the pvp balance, I found it pleasing to see more people/old timers coming back.
Although the damage is somewhat stablalized it's still not enough to make it completely good for pvp yet, Such as damage, You can deal a tremendous amount of damage and can even 0hitko people now, which can make matchs insanely fast/boring.
It's good allm is taking steps now though, I won't complain to that.

Edit: the patch came like, yesterday setsuna.
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

03-05-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
When was this added? Because when I was on earlier this week, people still endu'd through my attacks. Also, I didn't see any of those other options unless it was added like 1 or 2 days ago.
I'm assuming whenever the update went through, because my Whirling Sword no longer has any endu frames either. If you sign on now we'll test it just to make sure.

03-05-2011   #28 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySlave
Due to the pvp balance, I found it pleasing to see more people/old timers coming back.
Although the damage is somewhat stablalized it's still not enough to make it completely good for pvp yet, Such as damage, You can deal a tremendous amount of damage and can even 0hitko people now, which can make matchs insanely fast/boring.
It's good allm is taking steps now though, I won't complain to that.
Oh my god how is that stabilizing damage D:

I'll still be waiting till they completely fix PvP.

@Ada: Can't right now D: Also I'm noob at PvP now.

03-05-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Oh ok

/10char

03-05-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Well, In my case of 0hitko'ing, I represent the asuka side of pvp. For us since the pvp patch, we can do it, Becuase of the damage buffs we received at the asuka balance, it carries on, even at Pvp.

Edit: At Setsuna
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

Last edited by KittySlave; 03-05-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling

03-05-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Also, I'm not sure about any other characters but they totally screwed up Yuki (IMO). I can no longer Teleport -> Any other skill. I could probably work around it (Yuki ezpz) but it was such a staple of her PvP that I don't know if I wanna bother =/ I'm not sure what else they changed about her because I only played one match.

03-05-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Endurance frames no longer exist in pvp. I was actually able to hit Seraphic out of his dodge, which almost made me mess up my launcher from how surprised I was.

incorrect.. u can still endurance frame on endurance frame buffs
gay dark eir

tia still OP as ****.. one combo kill me
and the matches are pretty long... well for yuki anyways.. since our dmg is slightly lower and i got no skills.. my melee stronger than half my skills

AND GAY YUKI NERFFFFFFFEFEAFLSKJFKFLJAESKFJAS;FKJ
pretty sure teleport no cancel in pvp is a nerf..
ryans can't dash AS and the counter to that was teleport dragon. too OP when he can't dash AS i guess.. so they removed both
now i got my 5sec teleport that has no uses.. and half my combos cannot be done

PS. i'm gonna let the ppl farm rating and then just beat them once... they give so much more points lol

Last edited by Lunar; 03-05-2011 at 05:03 PM.

03-05-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
Endurance frames no longer exist in pvp. I was actually able to hit Seraphic out of his dodge, which almost made me mess up my launcher from how surprised I was.

incorrect.. u can still endurance frame on endurance frame buffs
gay dark eir

tia still OP as ****.. one combo kill me

AND GAY YUKI NERFFFFFFFEFEAFLSKJFKFLJAESKFJAS;FKJ
pretty sure teleport no cancel in pvp is a nerf..
ryans can't dash AS and the counter to that was teleport dragon. too OP when he can't dash AS i guess.. so they removed both
now i got my 5sec teleport that has no uses.. and half my combos cannot be done
So you mean you can use Bloody Contract + use a skill that would normally have Endu frames and it'll glitch, even if the endu frame doesn't exist in pvp? That's lame =[

If you mean Dark Eir still has endu frames though, then w/e. Never liked pvp'ing them anyway.

And yeah Yuki nerf is retarded.

03-05-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

no not glitch.. bloody contract gives endurance frames for 30secs? however long the buff lasts.. it still exists in pvp
the buff itself has endurance frames which is still available in pvp... skill endurance frames dont exist except on some skills which i dont have a dark eir to see if it does

o well not like dark eir is OP with it.. just gotta run around for 30 seconds, hardly a problem
i tried getting beat up for 30 seconds. and i survived it.. lol (on yuki. very easy to avoid, 5second teleport for 3/4 city arena is/was too OP, -_- nerf)

Last edited by Lunar; 03-05-2011 at 05:11 PM.

03-05-2011   #35 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

looooooooooool pvp lunia elo. real.

03-05-2011   #36 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

I thought an option came if you wanted endu frames in the match or not. Eh.

How sexy. <3

04-07-2011   #37 (permalink)
iko
ggFTW Addict

iko is on a distinguished road

I was pvping in lunia to check out this patch and here's what happened.

You get PVP ladder rank under your name.

You can glitch ladder with mules.

New PVP items that are unlocked with ladder points.

PVP title with victor symbols that gives you glow similar to lvl 90 glow.
The daily quest takes 2-3 months to complete even if you farmed all the victors.

Since I'ved pvped in old lunia, heres a general new changes to characters.

Dainn >>S can continue combo. (similar to sieg). Dainn acquired yuki's cold dragon -_-.
Tia AASS can change direction. (Now used for shifting -_-, You can miss an A by attacking out and back in and still hit your target)

Tia combos are incredibly easy now since most of their skills are cancellable and gives too much height. Along with AASS height, it gets out of control sometimes.

Tia airtrap can 1hko... WTF? Is this a mistake? Or is allm literally trolling?

Conclusion: Tia ->casual'ed.

No improvement in lime gameplay. Same old spaming lime.

Krieg got nerfed since no more endu frames. Their reverse is 20 secs or more.

Everything else is the same...

So yeah, pvp still not fun. more cheesy shit are being implemented along with half-assed characters.

04-08-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iko
I was pvping in lunia to check out this patch and here's what happened.

You get PVP ladder rank under your name.

You can glitch ladder with mules.

New PVP items that are unlocked with ladder points.

PVP title with victor symbols that gives you glow similar to lvl 90 glow.
The daily quest takes 2-3 months to complete even if you farmed all the victors.

Since I'ved pvped in old lunia, heres a general new changes to characters.

Dainn >>S can continue combo. (similar to sieg). Dainn acquired yuki's cold dragon -_-.
Tia AASS can change direction. (Now used for shifting -_-, You can miss an A by attacking out and back in and still hit your target)

Tia combos are incredibly easy now since most of their skills are cancellable and gives too much height. Along with AASS height, it gets out of control sometimes.

Tia airtrap can 1hko... WTF? Is this a mistake? Or is allm literally trolling?

Conclusion: Tia ->casual'ed.

No improvement in lime gameplay. Same old spaming lime.

Krieg got nerfed since no more endu frames. Their reverse is 20 secs or more.

Everything else is the same...

So yeah, pvp still not fun. more cheesy shit are being implemented along with half-assed characters.
this patch is pretty old, there's a new one where they nerf almost everyone's dmg

04-13-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

ALLM destroyed dainn. >>S aa >>S a=infinity /quit

04-13-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
ALLM destroyed dainn. >>S aa >>S a=infinity /quit
Shush you hate it, cuz you can't perform that infi. Also it's been around for a few months now, you could have quit MUCH earlier.