Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CrazyChild is on a distinguished road
Default Offline practice room?

So im just asking if there it's possible to make a Offline Practice Room sieg only.
Because My computer's memory isn't prety good. So im planing to practice on a offline practice room entil i get a new computer and a better internet, cause now i can't even walk in a square ._ . help? ;D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Not really possbile snice you would need an internet to connect to the servers. Offline Practice room doesn't sound so bad.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

10-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

we cant like cutting a part of the game and make it offline so we can use the practice field
even if we does not have internet? O;

Last edited by CrazyChild; 10-19-2010 at 09:11 PM.

10-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

No because that would be borderline private server.

Which, by the way, is taboo on these forums.

10-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

is it impossible or possible but not permitted? o_O

10-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

ITS IMPOSSBILE
If it was done They consider it third party - something relevant to that
it could be done, yet thats like buta said, -borderlining Private server-
matter-fact that should be since its needed C++ to /hamachi/etc to even make an offline server.
Offline server = Private server snice offline you cant get any rankings
10char :>

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

10-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

nvm deleted info about pservers dont want to get banned from ggftw

Last edited by Minuss; 10-19-2010 at 10:24 PM.

10-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

it isnt really useful to practice in different conditions anyway... i had hard times getting used to my new inet with a lot of practice (about 6-7h to not cancel everything too early)

still as insane delay as usual in ijji (even if i dl there for like 2-5mb/sec (?)

10-20-2010   #9 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Not really possbile snice you would need an internet to connect to the servers.
Er, no.
My guess is that you've never used a server emulator before.

An offline server is where you don't need the internet to connect to the game client and screw around.
It's just a simple emulator which runs in the background, sending packets instantly between the client and the false server, which is virtually lag free because it only runs on your system.

Someone would have to make one to do this, and that would be complex since it has to be made from scratch.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

10-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Er, no.
My guess is that you've never used a server emulator before.

An offline server is where you don't need the internet to connect to the game client and screw around.
It's just a simple emulator which runs in the background, sending packets instantly between the client and the false server, which is virtually lag free because it only runs on your system.

Someone would have to make one to do this, and that would be complex since it has to be made from scratch.
That what i was talking about! ;D If is that hard to make it, let's ask ALLM! ;D
And This ideal doesn't lvl cant earn money and nothing except getting more skill in pvp and that all 0;
Why will ALLM say no? O:

Last edited by CrazyChild; 10-20-2010 at 03:33 PM.

10-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

its like asking why do they put commercials during shows instead of having a few hours filled with commercials (not talking about infommercials)
having to log on to use the practice field exposes you to more aspects of the game, such as guild chat, shots, the yellow popup messages, big gold star events, etc, to draw u into more aspects of the game

10-20-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

That so real D; Didn't thought about that >. <
And Are you Kimy? O;

10-20-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

nope im not Kimy
and i just noticed i made a typo there - *shouts, not shots

10-20-2010   #14 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
having to log on to use the practice field exposes you to more aspects of the game, such as guild chat, shots, the yellow popup messages, big gold star events, etc, to draw u into more aspects of the game
Except who cares about those things when you want to focus on your combos.

Offline servers are meant to keep your game at its best or to practice improving your game, even when you can't connect.

That's why you hear a lot of people getting mad when they can't play Starcraft II offline, because their game slips and they get worse the longer they are unable to play or practice.

Last edited by Light; 10-20-2010 at 09:25 PM.

10-20-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

We never know if they will said yes or no, cause Offline Practice Room will make Lunia much more PvPer and even myth players could learn pvp style when they dunt have Internet! (:
It will make lunia more intresting cause what we see now in most of myth is spam and those thing.

10-20-2010   #16 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChild
We never know if they will said yes or no, cause Offline Practice Room will make Lunia much more PvPer and even myth players could learn pvp style when they dunt have Internet! (:
It will make lunia more intresting cause what we see now in most of myth is spam and those thing.
Allm will say no because it defeats the point of having a real server.
You're meant to play the game in its fullest and Allm wants that for a reason.

Money (duh)

By being exposed to many features you are tempted to potentially spend for some of these features.

Plus your activity there shows that the game is lively and worth the investment and costs for programming and updates.
These updates are paid for with the help of cash buyers which are also a strong contribution to the future of the game.

While I wouldn't call an offline server a crime by any means, it doesn't have any positive effects to the company.
So they wouldn't want to develop such a thing which could ruin their investment.

They wouldn't shun you for using one, but you'd see why they'd discourage its use.

10-20-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i meant thatd be a reason why allm would say "no" to an offline practice room. if they did let you play it offline then they would at least wanna program several scheduled game/event ads or notifications into the offline mode to draw you into playing the game more, setting new goals, and - hopefully for them - buying some gcoin to help you along your mission

10-20-2010   #18 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Oh sorry, I misunderstood your post.

10-21-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Every MMO game developing company (NHN, Allm, Wizet, even Jagex) buys their main servers and usually rents out servers in other regions, or just rents out the publishing rights to a game. If you're not playing online, they're sort of wasting money.

10-21-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Every MMO game developing company (NHN, Allm, Wizet, even Jagex) buys their main servers and usually rents out servers in other regions, or just rents out the publishing rights to a game. If you're not playing online, they're sort of wasting money.
Your Right, but making a Offline Practice room could also get more PvP people or atlest learn to many Lunia players how to combo. that mean the game will be more interesting and attractive not the goal of the game is spamming stage and if lucky, they get some good stuffs at the end.