ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia PvP (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/)
-   -   Ryan windmill? o-o (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/81242-ryan-windmill-o-o.html)

silverdrag0n 08-27-2010 05:43 AM

Ryan windmill? o-o
 
Hey guys I saw a ryan doing somewhat of a ryan windmill with dAS. Forgot his name, but does any1 know him? I haven't seen any1 else do it, so does any1 know who he is? o:

CursedScar 08-27-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdrag0n (Post 1326513)
Hey guys I saw a ryan doing somewhat of a ryan windmill with dAS. Forgot his name, but does any1 know him? I haven't seen any1 else do it, so does any1 know who he is? o:

Umm I've done it a few times o.o I might not be the Ryan your thinking of.

Ashee 08-27-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdrag0n (Post 1326513)
Hey guys I saw a ryan doing somewhat of a ryan windmill with dAS. Forgot his name, but does any1 know him? I haven't seen any1 else do it, so does any1 know who he is? o:

ive heard that fluoride does that
well i can do that aswell, but not in glunia (if you want i can record it)
so i mostly hit twice instead of once a direction

*edit
meeeh i fail lately, so unused to my s cancels, several months no ryan play, i barely reach 360

Gladiat 08-27-2010 12:49 PM

Silky could probably do anything on Ryan LOL.

Did a 270 wm on ryan before. Theres a couple Ryans that can do that on gLunia. I think one of them is in Fusion (Not Silky)... forget his IGN but I PvPed him recently... like 4 days ago.

Eecohch 08-27-2010 01:17 PM

I'm curious as to what Ryan windmill looks like. I have a decent idea of what it looks like.

CursedScar 08-27-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1326795)
Silky could probably do anything on Ryan LOL.

Did a 270 wm on ryan before. Theres a couple Ryans that can do that on gLunia. I think one of them is in Fusion (Not Silky)... forget his IGN but I PvPed him recently... like 4 days ago.

Umm it was me >:I!

<---- POINTS TOO IGN

Gladiat 08-27-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CursedScar (Post 1326828)
Umm it was me >:I!

<---- POINTS TOO IGN

*Forgot to read IGN*

O hi o/

Lol I thought you would destroy me in PvP ;_; (Unless you did... I PvP'd too many people to remember).

Went "wtf" at the sniping D:

silklash 08-27-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashee (Post 1326739)
ive heard that fluoride does that

no i do not do that b/c that would involve using more than 2 dAS before skill which is totally lame/unfair/easy (not that ryan already isnt)
but yes, i can do it
unless you're talking about the drag dash wm where u use the first A hit
i cannot spam that fast i can only do it like 3 times

CrunchyRoll 08-27-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eecohch (Post 1326821)
I'm curious as to what Ryan windmill looks like. I have a decent idea of what it looks like.

is this it:


o-o

CursedScar 08-27-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyRoll (Post 1326934)
is this it:


o-o

Nah when I did it it's where I quickly move around you using Dash AS while at a wall. I'd try and record a video to show you but all I can record is my incredibly delay . - .

eonthebullet 08-27-2010 11:42 PM

wat do u use to cancel out of das? dash s?

Gladiat 08-28-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eonthebullet (Post 1327207)
wat do u use to cancel out of das? dash s?

Don't you use just >>AS S >>AS S >>AS S etc.?

Ashee 08-28-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyRoll (Post 1326934)
is this it:


o-o

er ty fo abusing my vid o.o

this is pretty much the basic idea of my ryan wm (im using 66asS66asS 33a9sS 99asS 66a8sS .... )

hmm i had another one which was kinda weird, i only need one >as to hit so since i kept double dashing and made my a hit

CursedScar 08-28-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashee (Post 1327432)
er ty fo abusing my vid o.o

this is pretty much the basic idea of my ryan wm (im using 66asS66asS 33a9sS 99asS 66a8sS .... )

hmm i had another one which was kinda weird, i only need one >as to hit so since i kept double dashing and made my a hit

Like I usually do it off the wall.

Let's say I'm facing 6.

Dash AS S (S Cancel) At Wall. 77 (Dash) A 3 (Turn Around) S S (S Cancel) repeat at 40 Degree intervals.

silverdrag0n 08-30-2010 02:15 PM

o i found him

any1 know lylairl? o-o

he can 360 lol as in 66 as s 99 a 3s s 66a 2s s etc.

ZOMFGiTsRoy 08-30-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdrag0n (Post 1328931)
o i found him

any1 know lylairl? o-o

he can 360 lol as in 66 as s 99 a 3s s 66a 2s s etc.

I'm 99 percent sure that's not it.

silverdrag0n 08-31-2010 01:17 AM

lol 0627's seen it too , so has kelly =)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.