08-04-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

DarkSpear is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkDragonxX
Class: PewPew Gunz lt_gunslinger
Level: 83 Back alive!
Guild: AuraBorus <3.
Default Prediction

So, been pvping awhile now and my first hits are absolutely terrible, the combo bit goes generally fine but i cant hit anything if i cant get my first hit in. And i know i wont go anywhere beyond the newb level if i cant even predict properly, so are there any tips to basic prediction, primarily only for eirs?

Thanks ^-^.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2010   #2 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

This is for Eir?

It's hard to explain 1st hit for Eir for me (I'm used to having >>AS) but I'll try.

Ok, so basically you will mostly use AA as your first two hits. Basically, press AA and if the opponent dodges it, quickly move out of that spot and try to hit him with AA again. Just repeat until you hit him (that's how I played Eir anyways).

Usually you need to watch the person's movement patterns before you can predict their movements. It takes quite a bit of PvPing and understanding of how the other class normally PvPs.

Try watching PvP matches. I know that UnknownxOne, testing1 and a bunch of other Eirs are good at PvPing so you might learn a few things if you watch them.

08-04-2010   #3 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

dodge dodege, HS HS HSH SHS SW SW good starters there. Eir really has a slow AAS so its hard to get the first hit. Even her AA is hard enough to land. Imo i would use a skill to get in for a hit.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

08-04-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

AS seems to be good aswell.

08-04-2010   #5 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkster
AS seems to be good aswell.
Isn't that avoidable? I've pd'd it as well as dodge and bcb'd it before so I don't think it's that good. Not to mention the delay you have on it after the 2nd hit.

As for skill starts... Fought 4 Eirs today. Skill start fails HORRIBLY IMO. Yay 3-1s. The only skills that would work reasonably on a skill start is dodge, wave, HS and maybe tears, but they're pretty easy to avoid. Not to mention if you suicide rush with dodge then you're going to get your face beaten in before you evenuse the skill.

08-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Hm, it looked faster than AAS for me and therefore harder to react to. AS gives good starting height and you can shift right after the second hit to cancel the delay.

AS, shift, AAAA ...
AS, shift, Holy spirit ...
AS, dash back, Sacred wave, shift ...

There are more ways to continue after AS.
But I'm not sure whether it's easily escapable or not.

08-06-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

in addition to learning how to predict properly, you should also learn how to move around them well enough so they can't predict you properly. once they try to starter you but miss you a little bit it'll be an easier starter for you.
For AAS: remember when you AAS and miss, you can only dash forwards or backwards to cancel the delay of the S.
For AS: it's slower so it's easier for them to run away from, or they can even attack you before you get to the S. the plus side is you can instantly dash out of it in any direction if you mess up. you can also stay at a further distance than AAS because the S from AS has more range. AS is a bit easier to pull off when you do it from their back because the A doesn't make them turn around, so you'll be safe from them spamming their A to try to get out
if you learn to use sacred wave properly, it'll be as reliable as a seig's voke