ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia PvP

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Asuka or Ryan is more OP in terms of damage?
Asuka is more overpowered, damage wise. 6 42.86%
Ryan is more overpowered, damage wise. 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default More OP in terms of damage; Asuka or Ryan?

Simply because xxx made a Ryan and believes Asuka takes no skill. He got to Lv30 PvP in a days work from PvPing all day. But constantly said that Ryan takes no skill. .-.

I'll admit that doing AAdAS Moon Sever nets a crap load of damage. And some of Asukas combos are easy. Not to mention Bladestorm does 180~200 a hit on ground zero a billion and one times. But for that to hit, you have to catch someone with that unexpectedly, or you have to stun them. Not to mention Asuka's stun can be bloody hard to hit, considering you have to be off-center and use it beside them. qq

Also, Asuka's 60 is almost impossible to hit in real-time PvP. >.<

The only thing I can think of that takes skill from Ryan are doing the A turn S combos with Magma, and shifts off the wall. And some resets. ._.

Anyways, this is not an attempt to flame or anger anyone. Though, people will flame me for suspected "QQing" again. :/

Just want MMOG's opinion.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)
Guild: DashAttack

I remember getting pvp 30 on my chars. Ah that ... day?!!?!?!?!

I'd say Ryan cuz of his reset abilities and op dAS. It's kind of strange, imo, to talk about only damage. If you just want damage then go look at the average pvp builds of both Ryan and Asuka and find out how much damage could be done in a minute (have to factor in cd time). Ryan has longer range so he can play both meleers and spammers and consistently win. Asuka just pwns all the meleers.

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

11-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Simply because xxx made a Ryan and believes Asuka takes no skill. He got to Lv30 PvP in a days work from PvPing all day. But constantly said that Ryan takes no skill. .-.

I'll admit that doing AAdAS Moon Sever nets a crap load of damage. And some of Asukas combos are easy. Not to mention Bladestorm does 180~200 a hit on ground zero a billion and one times. But for that to hit, you have to catch someone with that unexpectedly, or you have to stun them. Not to mention Asuka's stun can be bloody hard to hit, considering you have to be off-center and use it beside them. qq

Also, Asuka's 60 is almost impossible to hit in real-time PvP. >.<

The only thing I can think of that takes skill from Ryan are doing the A turn S combos with Magma, and shifts off the wall. And some resets. ._.

Anyways, this is not an attempt to flame or anger anyone. Though, people will flame me for suspected "QQing" again. :/

Just want MMOG's opinion.
i would like to disagree at asuka 60
it can pwn any char with stun duration as long as or longer than yuki
which include only yuki and lime

btw. the dA turn S is the skill-less way the one with skill is dAS s dash turn magma

11-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation

Raw damage? Asuka wins (assuming Ryan doesn't ground amp)
Catching ability? Ryan wins.

Raw damage x catching ability? Ryan wins.

11-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

^rly....
maybe thats just cuz u dont see much 6x ryans with 500 str around, but ryans HURT compared to others

11-17-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation

^ya dey do, dat's y i had dem winning in da final category.

11-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
^ya dey do, dat's y i had dem winning in da final category.
he's talking about raw dmg too i think..
ryans raw dmg is extremely high and is most likely higher than asukas
the ppl who use ryans are just extremely noob and dont use it without max decay

11-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

yes... ryan wins in raw dmg and catching power O_O

11-18-2009   #9 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Ryan outdamages Asuka hands down lol.

And for Asuka's 60, you can get a guaranteed hit on any class except Tia. I've gotten perfect stuns and hits on Siegs and Dainns etc., but it requres you to be almost in perfect position so you can just turn and use it and still get 25 hits (Anything less than 20 means you have just failed the skill).

Stun isn't even good at all. IMO, it's better off used in the air since it's harder to hit with than Sieg's blow... but the hit area on it is much larger.

^Ryan wins everyone in catching power lol (Maybe except Sieg's voke, but still...)

11-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

I personally have no problem catching them. Since I've adapted to using S dash with Asuka + sidestep heks.

Ground amp and 1k magma is mainly what I refer to. Since a lot of Ryans, when they start losing, use Freeze + Ground amp. x_x

11-19-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Ryan outdamages Asuka hands down lol.

And for Asuka's 60, you can get a guaranteed hit on any class except Tia. I've gotten perfect stuns and hits on Siegs and Dainns etc., but it requres you to be almost in perfect position so you can just turn and use it and still get 25 hits (Anything less than 20 means you have just failed the skill).

Stun isn't even good at all. IMO, it's better off used in the air since it's harder to hit with than Sieg's blow... but the hit area on it is much larger.

^Ryan wins everyone in catching power lol (Maybe except Sieg's voke, but still...)
^that's just slow tappers... u cannot i repeat cannot hit 60s on anyone but yuki or lime unless dacy is a slow wake up too but i dont remember her so
u can't even hit FF against dainn after stun unless u do it at the fastest speed possible... i am able to tap into bcb against any sieg who can't cancel blow and ff right away like they're repositioning or something

and.
ryan's catching ability i shall say is just a bit better than yukis ok! i snipes u if u dont believe
his trapping ability is just crazy.. but i can do something similar on yuki too (it just fails against anyone with insta cast D:

Last edited by Lunar; 11-19-2009 at 09:46 PM.

11-20-2009   #12 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Lunar, if you can do stun turn veil at fastest speed, it should be around FF's speed.

I got it to land on every class except Tia o_O not counting slow tappers.
I can't avoid it either and I can dodge FF with like 0.2 second delay after stun. (means person pauses for 0.2 sec then dash turn FF.

11-20-2009   #13 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

I don't see how you do it, Gladdy. Dx Isn't it a gamble? Like Bloody turn Veil? ._. Don't you have to be sure it hits or risk being hit by the opponent's strongest skill? ~_~

11-20-2009   #14 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandiko
I don't see how you do it, Gladdy. Dx Isn't it a gamble? Like Bloody turn Veil? ._. Don't you have to be sure it hits or risk being hit by the opponent's strongest skill? ~_~
Yes. The risk is huge and you are probably better off doing Bladestorm or FoL after it, but if you get it perfect, you do like 3k+ damage easily.