WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

^ Agreed, My damage at lv 8x is nerfed by 40-60% of its original damage and yet i can take out most of the sieg's hp in pvp that are like around lv 60-70s without them having any nerf ( Their whirling hits 450+ compare to my 290-350 each ). Even my Dfist hits below 700 and they do like 1k+, some users that have max xcut does like 350s on me and i deal like 210 and sometimes I have to agree on this post, GLunians will do anything to win regardless as long as they find themselves losing, they will try to buff / cheat you out of ur win.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

wowowow i just pvp'd an incredibly rude arien yesterday... lvl 5x and kept trying to stun me (got one in and took like 3/4th my hp `-`) and kept using hide, while im doing regular combos. then he goes "lol all you know is the same combo" and talking a lot of trash. and he goes "i just rb. this char is weak"
then he comes back on another arien, also 5x, and he used hide more and landed more stuns and beat me, so next match i started using sleep and i beat him again
and he kept saying "lol" "you bad kid" throughout all 3 matches
it was funny cause in the last match i kept spamming "LOLOL LMAOAMO YOU BAD KID" etc in between combos, and at the waiting room 2 spectators kept repeating the same thing to him so he got really mad and didnt know what to say and just left

11-11-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

I sense Jeneral just had a child Rainbow.

11-11-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

eonthebullet will become famous soon enough

why is there a need to restrict yourself in pvp? do whatever u want that make u happy enjoyable or accomplishing. dmg gear? lvl 69 for dmg non-nerf? long ass combo? just have fun

11-11-2009   #25 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

^Because people like having fair fights. I take it you're one of those people, eon, who do whatever they want in PvP regardless of what others think. :v Some people like being respected for limiting themselves and beating others with that limitation. Some people also like how PvP used to be. Low damage, long combos. It was actually a challenge and accomplishment when you fought. The high level pros that fought had epic fights. Now... it's just average and below. :/ I can see you're one of those people, eon, who just does whatever he wants. Regardless of what people think of you.

11-11-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
u can always do wut i usually do..
first life or two play however u like. last life try to go all out
^that.

Or do what I did when I got bored of sieg pvp: try to kill someone with nothing but S Sp.

11-11-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

Americans love to win.
They think little of the other side.
We are Americans.
We love to declare our Wins, but not our Losses.

Pretty much, Everyone wants to win in PVP, than make a LONG combo, bc it takes too much effort..

Some people call it annoying when i do a 50+ combo...and they call it an "inifinite" dunno why though.
12/20/11

11-11-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
^that.

Or do what I did when I got bored of sieg pvp: try to kill someone with nothing but S Sp.
yea.... except recently ive been having this scenario..
messes around.. lalalalalala
last life... *goes all out?* no wait! he's infiniting me... ahhhhhhhhhhh dead lol

11-11-2009   #29 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

I just pvped a extremely rude kali today that applied to ireject last 3 weeks ago and failed. 1st off, I had no MD ( Magic D ) on assuming he ( Yes its a he ok ) was gonna play fair with manners etc ( Hes korean as well ). 2nd Ok everything was fine til the 1st 5 seconds where he notebinded 6k of my hp, so I went o wow we're glad we didn't take you in. So then he went on blahing crap and talking shet about our guild and i got ticked off that I said that, "Your just mad because kelly scrubed the floor outta you in the pvp test like a tablecloth mopping some1's piss". thats when I went ok, you wanna notebind, fine but dont act like your so tough etc. In the end the host just kicked him for being rude, cussing, and have no manners in play.

- Lesson taught, unless some1 you know plays with manners or you asked for it, Go all out on any1 u find regardless, aka "No Mercy".

Ps. I'm not gonna reveal who it is otherwise hes gonna get his arse scrubbed into Klunia. And there was 4 witnesses that know about this scrub. ( my buds too ok. ).

11-11-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

if u actually lost to him.. we all probably know who it is..

and i've said before.. certain classes can't be played against without going all out..
which includes kali because.. their skill is basically a stun to begin with.. once they get u in it.. no one would purposely run away just because... they'd just continue off it

Last edited by Lunar; 11-11-2009 at 08:38 PM.

11-11-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

^: wat

I haven't needed to go all out against a kali unless they do the /run /ros /run /ros /run /ros /run /ros /run /ros till I get all the mp knocked out of me thing.

11-11-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
^: wat

I haven't needed to go all out against a kali unless they do the /run /ros /run /ros /run /ros /run /ros /run /ros till I get all the mp knocked out of me thing.
O_o when ur a sieg u does... or close to it..unless u run around voking all the time... random spam notes wil hit u
all out on sieg doesn't really include all buffs.. just buff once like 1 or 2 lives (or thats wut i consider all out, i never really go all out with all 3 buffs unless its tourney)

kalis in glunia aren't exactly realy good anyways.. so this doesn't really match wut i say since if they're that noob.. u can't even lose unlesss u let them hit u

Last edited by Lunar; 11-11-2009 at 09:21 PM.

11-12-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)

One reason I stay 66-69 is that I don't wanna bother with rb skills, so passing 70 would be a waste of my time (since I won't hit 80 anyways) Also, If I pvp from 66 - 70 without staging, I find that I improve the slightest bit.

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

Last edited by TheDopi; 11-12-2009 at 05:56 AM.

11-12-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDopi
One reason I stay 66-69 is that I don't wanna bother with rb skills
huh? none of my chars have rb
ryan 80
yuki 78
sieg was 73 now70

might as well say u hate staging.. instead of dont wanna get rb skills

Last edited by Lunar; 11-12-2009 at 10:08 AM.

11-12-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)

^I dunno, Lunar. I am mostly a pvper. I tried mything without rb skills and it was pretty dumb; I was hardly any help. I find stages boring because they provide no challenge. PvP is always a challenge o.O

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

11-12-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
^I dunno, Lunar. I am mostly a pvper. I tried mything without rb skills and it was pretty dumb; I was hardly any help.
1. No one says you can't get better at it.
2. There are more ways to contribute to a myth party than just dps.

Quote:
I find stages boring because they provide no challenge. PvP is always a challenge o.O
Disregarding the blatant contradiction across this post... fighting a naked lv 1 when you have 501+ str is challenging? Solo bapho w/o rb skills isn't challenging?

...sry, the entire pvp>stage or vice versa thing has become a bit of a pet peeve for me.

Last edited by Godbot3000; 11-12-2009 at 12:51 PM.

11-12-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
wowowow i just pvp'd an incredibly rude arien yesterday... lvl 5x and kept trying to stun me (got one in and took like 3/4th my hp `-`) and kept using hide, while im doing regular combos. then he goes "lol all you know is the same combo" and talking a lot of trash. and he goes "i just rb. this char is weak"
then he comes back on another arien, also 5x, and he used hide more and landed more stuns and beat me, so next match i started using sleep and i beat him again
and he kept saying "lol" "you bad kid" throughout all 3 matches
it was funny cause in the last match i kept spamming "LOLOL LMAOAMO YOU BAD KID" etc in between combos, and at the waiting room 2 spectators kept repeating the same thing to him so he got really mad and didnt know what to say and just left
I think I fought that Arien on my dacy. She went completely berlistic after I used dongdong - boink. x_x

11-12-2009   #38 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

@Rumah~Most people refer to the farmed stages. Such as 6-10L/4-10L. Etc. Not Myth/Raids. :x

Even then, I agree with dopi.

11-12-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:

y hi rumah... i thought u were soryn

11-12-2009   #40 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58

I always PvP cuz stage is hard for me (except on Krieg lol)