Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-03-2009   #21 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by taeo
wait, then i should've maxed CC? T_T wth you saying?? D:
I dun get it...wut would be good to max to kill teh Asukaz?
Almost any skill is good... you just need to keep them from getting 1st hit on you.

Just max the normal skills (D fist, whirling, CC and you're basically set lol). That's what most of the Siegs that I PvP max.

Last edited by Gladiat; 11-03-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

so mah Problem isss CC T_T
Since when was CC good to max? i mean look at this video...http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flas...cff91b91f7aaec
12/20/11

11-03-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

since the update, CC got a dmg boost.

u basically need to learn to get 1st hit against asukas and u can win easily.

11-03-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Since when was CC good to max? i mean look at this video...http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flas...cff91b91f7aaec
not really cc i dont have maxed cc i do fine

and is it me or does their match seem to take forever without their cs + gear

11-03-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

y do u have problems fighting asukas they're so weak.. as long as u actually hit voke
their dash a range is shorter too so u can use ur dash A to get priority
unless u just cant keep up with speed then they shouldnt be a problem

also i never see u do anything close to the things u say gladiat... half the time i see AAAA moon sever max decay u cant get enough height with that to infinite since asuka loses height and needs lots of room to combo unless u diag infi dunno wut ur talking about

11-03-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silklash
y do u have problems fighting asukas they're so weak.. as long as u actually hit voke
their dash a range is shorter too so u can use ur dash A to get priority
unless u just cant keep up with speed then they shouldnt be a problem

also i never see u do anything close to the things u say gladiat... half the time i see AAAA moon sever max decay
^is true ult

anyways... their dash a is shorter but wut if they never use it first T.T ran into lock like 329752389325 times
voke almost never works with pd since asuka's a range is the same as voke's safe range, having to use it farther ends up with pd D:

11-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
*Waka Waka Waka*

evileyes has disabled reputation

wait isnt there a difference between asuka and tia?
or can you cancle like slide

11-03-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
^is true ult

anyways... their dash a is shorter but wut if they never use it first T.T ran into lock like 329752389325 times
voke almost never works with pd since asuka's a range is the same as voke's safe range, having to use it farther ends up with pd D:
if they dont use it first that means they arent trying to catch u... y r u trying to run into them!!! supposed to piss them off by running around and just voking and random dAS thats how i win lol

11-03-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

Lollllllllllllll, why so mean silky? Spammerzzz Lal

I wish i could spam voke, but i dun remember how to hax spam(with accuracy) anymore, after OB lal
12/20/11

11-03-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
if they dont use it first that means they arent trying to catch u... y r u trying to run into them!!! supposed to piss them off by running around and just voking and random dAS thats how i win lol
not possible.. if i try to run lock closes distance like instantly
and i was lagging i think.. cause his stun kept hitting me in front which never happened before
random dAS is like death too, counter attack isn't even fast enough to block asuka lol

11-04-2009   #31 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
also i never see u do anything close to the things u say gladiat... half the time i see AAAA moon sever max decay u cant get enough height with that to infinite since asuka loses height and needs lots of room to combo unless u diag infi dunno wut ur talking about
You haven't seen me in PF much then. Also, when Asuka was just released, I sometimes did 80 air with just infinite... Just because you never see me do something doesn't mean I never do it... And when you do the infinite, you never just do straight lines... You need diagonals at wall to keep going.

And AA >>AS moon sever at a wall gave me enough to do around 35+reps of AAAA >>AS after shifting. I just don't infinite that much anymore.

And besides, I was at level 69 with 501+ STR. I sometimes do max decay to lower my damage... Same thing applies to my use of bloody afterimage and bladestorm now... Afterimage I usually use in air now, and bladestorm rarely comes after stun.

Last edited by Gladiat; 11-04-2009 at 06:37 AM.

11-04-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
You haven't seen me in PF much then. Also, when Asuka was just released, I sometimes did 80 air with just infinite... Just because you never see me do something doesn't mean I never do it... And when you do the infinite, you never just do straight lines... You need diagonals at wall to keep going.

And AA >>AS moon sever at a wall gave me enough to do around 35+reps of AAAA >>AS after shifting. I just don't infinite that much anymore.

And besides, I was at level 69 with 501+ STR. I sometimes do max decay to lower my damage... Same thing applies to my use of bloody afterimage and bladestorm now... Afterimage I usually use in air now, and bladestorm rarely comes after stun.
pf is imaginary it doesn't exist in pvp
crows bounce higher too makes it "easier" to combo, but i can't combo on crows their height makes me off

and asuka CAN go straight, i've seen it.. 60 hit straight combo

11-04-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Event Winner

infinites... equivalent of me getting 400+ hit combos on crow on ryan

11-04-2009   #34 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
pf is imaginary it doesn't exist in pvp
crows bounce higher too makes it "easier" to combo, but i can't combo on crows their height makes me off

and asuka CAN go straight, i've seen it.. 60 hit straight combo
Yes I know, but eventually you drop because you miss them (Go under at wall or miss cuz of unknown reason), or you don't have enough room to hit.

11-04-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Yes I know, but eventually you drop because you miss them (Go under at wall or miss cuz of unknown reason), or you don't have enough room to hit.
what! wut under?.. when does a pro comboer go under! O_o

11-04-2009   #36 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
what! wut under?.. when does a pro comboer go under! O_o
I said it's possible... `-`

And it's either go under at wall when you miss AAA, or you don't have enough room to connect AAA in most cases... from what I've seen and done.

11-04-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
I said it's possible... `-`

And it's either go under at wall when you miss AAA, or you don't have enough room to connect AAA in most cases... from what I've seen and done.
there's no such thing, from wut i've done. i just see it

11-04-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
How much bloody hp do these guys have? I couldn't even finish it it was so dull.

11-15-2009   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Dakness is on a distinguished road
Class: Dual-Wielder,Wizard,Satanic Bard,Healer,Puppeteer
Guild: DashAttack

Asuka's are very easy to play IMO. But i wouldnt compare Sieg and Asuka. Doesnt mean they use swords they are alike. Anyway same goes for Dainn and Yuki. Just wait, no one is really going to care about Asuka and Siegs' likeness.

11-18-2009   #40 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

wut... ok i was on my sieg and ok im not that good at it but i can nado dfist `-` beast a lot of asukaz ok... i think they were noob tho but w/e

mainly first hits are really easy for sieg compared to asuka... lol just have to watch out for asukas blow since its faster than siegs i think... and sieg has counter and voke so that should be automatically win... and also sieg has more "safe" projectile moves in case you dont want to go up to them... btw doesnt mdef protect against all of asukas skills? so in a srs all out match it would automatically be sieg win..