League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck
Default Eir's sleepbind and oppression!!!

Excuse me but i really want to complain and i also want other people's opinions

Although i haven't used it for nearly a year, i'm starting to wanna max sleep again
I think it's fair for eirs to sleepbind because when other chars combo, their combos can clear out half your hp. Other chars can afford to use their mp on big skills at max decay cause those big skills dish out big dmg even at max decay.
When an Eir combos for the same amount of time, it will clear out maybe half of that if you add in resets
I mean i get why eirs aren't that strong; they're HEALERS maaaan. But then they had to nerf heals in balanced. whaaaaaaaaaat?
Healing the number it says on the skill description in balanced is already a relative nerf. Might as well have all chars do the damage it says in their skill's description. I mean everyone's hp and almost everyone's dmg is boosted in balance you know. If anything, heal shoulda been boosted in balanced. yea.. it can be abused, but so what if i can be abused? Every char has their own nukes they are able to abuse and/or do abuse

So what do you guys think?

I also want to talk about a problem i have when i stay under lvl 74 with 501str for a good damage boost.
People will complain cause i have "hax dmg." Well, yes, it is "hax dmg" compared to an eir who doesn't have as much skill points as i do (to max all those skills) and who has under 501 stats, BUT when compared to other chars, it's only matching their damage. people come into a room expecting to own the weak eir *rolls eyes*

I would switch chars, but i like playing eir too much. It's so great in stage when it comes to maxing damage multiplier, which is pretty bad for pvp lol

Finally, i heard eirs will get a damage boost like seig?? is that true?? Thanks

Last edited by rainbows; 10-02-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

i read first half.. and.. it's as fair as siegs mdef..
unless u wanna run from that for like 2935829 hours

offtopic: how much does ur heal heal in balance with 501 int?

no dmg boost on eirs.. they are "balanced" as far as klunia goes..
i am assuming a buff though after the recent tourney
which had eir teams pvp in free and normal teams in balance

10-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)
Guild: DashAttack

Considering your sleepbind dodge fog pieces does about 500 damage, I'll amp you if you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /sarcasm

Sounds good to me, I actually liked fighting Hana when she had 400 dmg spirit, 800 dodge, 500 fog, 200 pieces

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

10-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

I'd like the heals back, Im seriously bored of having to do good combos/spamming in betwen as the only way to win. Sometimes Im just bored and I want to run/heal but I dont have that option, kinda like how dainns have the option to play 'mannerly' or do it sirge

10-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

All's fair in love and war.

Sleepbind doesn't make Eir broken, it just helps her be on par (in regards to DPS) with other characters. And even then, she still has the lowest dps.

10-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
offtopic: how much does ur heal heal in balance with 501 int?
i remember i was lvl 69, which is before the big heal boost on light of healing, but i had +1 loh on my glove so i had the boost already, and even at my lvl before the boost, i only healed i think it was 386 each tick

10-02-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
i remember i was lvl 69, which is before the big heal boost on light of healing, but i had +1 loh on my glove so i had the boost already, and even at my lvl before the boost, i only healed i think it was 386 each tick
O_o
with a boost and it's so low? i saw 480s in klunia

10-03-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

yea it was kinda weird
i also remembered i healed more than 386 a tick at lvl8x than lvl69 O_o
but at lvl 2 i healed 1.1k a tick lolol

10-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

Some people even complained to me because I caught them in a bind then proceeded to use pieces after. I'm like wtf? It's the strongest skill I have (lvl 1 tearz lol). Ya plz OB community come back ty