ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia PvP (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/)
-   -   Krieg v. Sieg (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/57076-krieg-v-sieg.html)

imported_john 09-07-2009 12:28 AM

Krieg v. Sieg

This wasn't really a problem until the recent sieg patch, but Pro Fort and Mdef are kicking my Krieg's butt left and right.

On eir it's not even that bad since you can just infi for mdef and spam for pro fort, but on krieg it's different since you can't infi without skills or spam for time.

the only thing i've thought of was to xform, and thats ok with fort but i can't figure out how to buy time to xform with mdef. and xform = blow IH raep so if there was another way I'd be glad to know

anyway tips plz

Minuss 09-07-2009 12:43 AM

John John John. tsk tsk tsk. When will you learn.
<-- No idea what he's talking about. LOL

buta 09-07-2009 01:43 AM

I thought Krieg can infinite at a wall without skills. o.o

You could always play cheap and just do a bunch of AA on the ground, dashing around them, AA, and repeat. Good practice for first hit. :py31:

imported_john 09-07-2009 01:53 AM

The AAAS infi at diag wall that I assume you're talkin about is a false infi since you're going to need to use a skill now and again to raise the height.

and thanks I'll try AA spamming `-`

hahaheheho 09-07-2009 07:36 AM

easiest way is to play in forest ^^ then u can run like mad when they buff

Gladiat 09-07-2009 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imported_john (Post 967318)
The AAAS infi at diag wall that I assume you're talkin about is a false infi since you're going to need to use a skill now and again to raise the height.

and thanks I'll try AA spamming `-`

It depends if you're fast enough. The flinch duration for AA isn't that long... it's shorter than the whirlpool sword's flinch time (I think)...

I'd just >>S people like mad if they mag def. Or just do AA >>AA AAAA space run repeat.

And I thought the 1st tab skills were Physical... not Magical O_O

CursedScar 09-07-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 967645)
It depends if you're fast enough. The flinch duration for AA isn't that long... it's shorter than the whirlpool sword's flinch time (I think)...

I'd just >>S people like mad if they mag def. Or just do AA >>AA AAAA space run repeat.

And I thought the 1st tab skills were Physical... not Magical O_O

ALL and I mean ALL of Krieg is Magical. Not a single skill is physical. They all have elements. You could always Fire Crush to slow ---> Force to Cancel ---- > Run and hope you can xform on time.

Lunar 09-07-2009 01:41 PM

max that reverse skill and rawrrrrr! hope for the best lol

Gladiat 09-07-2009 01:52 PM

My disturbance lasts 6 seconds lol. People fear it. =D

Max gives like 12 seconds.. and it's really useful against mag def and fort.

imported_john 09-08-2009 12:40 AM

But... Disturbance is a free hit <_<

Lunar 09-08-2009 12:52 AM

ur gonna get a free it if u run around anyways..

throw sand then do it he wont be able to see it! lol wonder if that works

Gladiat 09-08-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 969249)
ur gonna get a free it if u run around anyways..

throw sand then do it he wont be able to see it! lol wonder if that works

LOL combo it in. AA >> A hammerscratch disturbance! (AAAA disturbance works too)

I usually just use it when they go near a wall or corner, then gtfo before I get hit xD

imported_john 09-08-2009 11:20 AM

LOL hammer scratch is like 1/2 second blind hahaha. And don't good siegs get used to the reverse anyway? It doesn't take much to face the opposite way and Blow/IH/Dfist/FF/IMS/CMS

actually i might try maxing disturbance lol

Gatts 09-08-2009 05:08 PM

krieg's range is 1/4 of the screen. sieg has sort of that range when his skills are off cd. just do what 90% of kriegs do, wait outside of the longest range skill range and then counter. Sure it's boring and what not but you will probably end up with a win.

Skiegh 09-08-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imported_john (Post 969729)
LOL hammer scratch is like 1/2 second blind hahaha. And don't good siegs get used to the reverse anyway? It doesn't take much to face the opposite way and Blow/IH/Dfist/FF/IMS/CMS

actually i might try maxing disturbance lol

Maxing disturbance may work moderately well but as you said, most people who play decently well can adapt to it moderately quick. I personally prefer the duration short, I find the skill more disorienting when they have to adapt to both the quick change in controls and the change back after a few seconds, two chances for them to mess up.

Far as how I avoid M.def, I usually use Fire crush to slow them and then hammer blast away. They'll generally side step for speed and when they get too close, well, that's when the super ultra Skiegh A spam technique gets turned on! It's amazing how well it works sometimes, especially if you get them against a wall. You have my permission to make use of it, John!

Prot. fort, well, I put my money on a well timed Super strength into 1,000 ton on landing into Physical strength into.. whatever.

burberry 09-16-2009 11:48 AM

john my lv 8 sieg can beat you

CombatSlime 10-26-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 968506)
My disturbance lasts 6 seconds lol. People fear it. =D

Max gives like 12 seconds.. and it's really useful against mag def and fort.

i just got disturbance to get the ppl to the ground when they run but never thought the maxing at disturbance would do any differance :o

Gladiat: Please read forum rules. Don't post in threads where last post was made over two weeks ago.