ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia PvP

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

 
LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2009   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default Updated 8v8 PvP Title stats

The stats were increased a while ago and none of the other threads have updated these specific titles, so I'll post their new stats.~

------------------------------------
Citizen's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Mana] +100
------------------------------------
Apprentice Knight's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Mana] +114
------------------------------------
Knight's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Mana] +140
------------------------------------
Captain Knight's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Mana] +174
------------------------------------
Novice Baron's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Hp] +200
[Mana] +218
------------------------------------
Baron's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Hp] +220
[Mana] +272
------------------------------------
Novice Viscount's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Hp] +254
[Mana] +336
------------------------------------
Viscount's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Hp] +300
[Mana] +410
------------------------------------
Novice Count's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Hp +360
[Mana] +492
------------------------------------
Count's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Damage] 10~10
[Hp] +434
[Mana] +586
------------------------------------
Novice Marquis's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Damage] 20~20
[Hp] +520
[Mana] +690
------------------------------------
Marquis's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Damage] 30~30
[Hp] +620
[Mana] +802
------------------------------------
Novice Duke's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Damage] 40~40
[Hp] +734
[Mana] +924
------------------------------------
Duke's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Damage] 50~50
[Hp] +860
[Mana] +1058
------------------------------------
Grand Duke's Title

Untradeable
Equipment: Regular Title

[Damage] 60~60
[Hp] +1000
[Mana] +1200
------------------------------------

All credit goes to MMOKami's database~
__________________
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

now tell me who's ever gonna get it.. that's y we didn't post
 
08-31-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

I am. ^^;
__________________
 
08-31-2009   #4 (permalink)
.........................
Kreig's Avatar
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,825
iTrader: (0)
Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory
Default

9 years go go ^^
 
08-31-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (0)
Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Default

I'm pretty sure UltraFan is already at Novice Baron (specialty lvl 25). It isn't nearl bad as everyone thinks, because the exp needed to lvl increaases linearly all the way to the end instead of exponentially like regular lvls 70+.
 
08-31-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

Why are mosts of the posts in this thread negative? What happened to the times in OB when people were willing to grind yeti endlessly for just 1 level? Sure it will take a while to get to grand duke, but alot of the titles before that are good and I enjoy Battlefield anyway. ^^;
__________________
 
09-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 83
iTrader: (0)
RunFromTheBall will become famous soon enough
IGN: (Cup)Cake(s)
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Level: 70
Guild: Kasai
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy
Why are mosts of the posts in this thread negative? What happened to the times in OB when people were willing to grind yeti endlessly for just 1 level? Sure it will take a while to get to grand duke, but alot of the titles before that are good and I enjoy Battlefield anyway. ^^;
cya at the bfs!

Last edited by RunFromTheBall; 09-01-2009 at 06:57 AM.
 
09-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
' ^ '
Minuss's Avatar
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,028
iTrader: (0)
Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus
Default

60-60, 1000 hp 1200 mp? I'ma get this shit.
__________________
 
09-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derogate
60-60, 1000 hp 1200 mp? I'ma get this shit.
Then get as much bonus exp books as you can and only join games that are about to end. ^^
__________________
 
09-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (0)
Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy
Then get as much bonus exp books as you can and only join games that are about to end. ^^
Wait, the exp books work even though specialty exp is different from regular or pvp exp?

For those who are going to try getting it, don't bother grinding battlefields for it if you don't have fun pvping there. You usually get 100~200 exp for winning a battlefield, leaning closer to the 200 if you have a godly number of kills. While it's nice to have a constant feed of battle exp, bfs take longer, so it can get very tedious if you don't like pvping there.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 09-01-2009 at 09:23 AM.
 
09-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

All bonuses work with specialty level too.

Edit: Bonuses such as guild books, cash shop exp books, family bonuses, the 20% guild bonus in the guild benefits section, that 50% exp event we had a while back etc.
__________________
 
09-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (0)
Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Default

Crap x_x

If I had known that, I would have done battlefield more often during the exp events...
 
09-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
I'm pretty sure UltraFan is already at Novice Baron (specialty lvl 25). It isn't nearl bad as everyone thinks, because the exp needed to lvl increaases linearly all the way to the end instead of exponentially like regular lvls 70+.
O_o
novice baron isn't even half way
i think someone calculated how long it would take something like 5 years if u farm it 24/7

and.. yeti didn't require 16 ppl for highest amount of exp
 
09-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
O_o
novice baron isn't even half way
i think someone calculated how long it would take something like 5 years if u farm it 24/7

and.. yeti didn't require 16 ppl for highest amount of exp
I'm sure that person didn't take into consideration that any sort of exp bonus would earn you higher specialty exp per game and the fact that even if you were to join a game 1 minute before it ends, you'll get the same amount of exp that you get from a game you joined from the very start. That's why you should always find out which team is winning before entering a game and go see if there's any other rooms that are almost finished/more into the game then any other previous rooms you've seen.

For example...there's 2 battlefield rooms, one with a game that ends in 1 minute and one with a game that's just started. The best thing to do would be to join the room that is going to end in 1 minute because you'll still get exp. Even if you can't join the winning team, exp is exp. Then you go to the other room which had before only just started (and has now been running for 1 minute), stay in that room till the end and once it's finished, the room you 1st went to should be almost finishing, so you can get exp from that too.
__________________

Last edited by Melancholy; 09-01-2009 at 10:57 AM.
 
09-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (0)
Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Default

You don't need Grand Duke. I mentioned Novice Baron because it's the first decent title (in ters of vit and int). Count and Novice Marquis are already great, and the Duke titles are simply overkill.

No, you definitely get more exp if you join from the start. I agree that the base exp is the same, but I know for a fact that the kill count boosts your exp by a decent amount, and you won't be getting that many kills 1 minute before a match ends.

Last edited by Shazbot; 09-01-2009 at 11:20 AM.
 
09-01-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
No, you definitely get more exp if you join from the start. I agree that the base exp is the same, but I know for a fact that the kill count boosts your exp by a decent amount, and you won't be getting that many kills 1 minute before a match ends.
That's true, but the exp gained per round doesn't stray too far from the 100-150 mark (without exp boosts). Anyway, I was just giving reasons as to why it wouldn't take 5 years. Anyway, like you said, there are good titles before Grand Duke.
__________________
 
09-01-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy
I'm sure that person didn't take into consideration that any sort of exp bonus would earn you higher specialty exp per game and the fact that even if you were to join a game 1 minute before it ends, you'll get the same amount of exp that you get from a game you joined from the very start. That's why you should always find out which team is winning before entering a game and go see if there's any other rooms that are almost finished/more into the game then any other previous rooms you've seen.

For example...there's 2 battlefield rooms, one with a game that ends in 1 minute and one with a game that's just started. The best thing to do would be to join the room that is going to end in 1 minute because you'll still get exp. Even if you can't join the winning team, exp is exp. Then you go to the other room which had before only just started (and has now been running for 1 minute), stay in that room till the end and once it's finished, the room you 1st went to should be almost finishing, so you can get exp from that too.
24/7 also doesn't include waiting time.. 24/7 is if ur playing the game taking 13 mins per game and winning every game.. even if u join a min before it ends there aren't gonna be that many games ending
it'll still take u more time to finish
 
09-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
24/7 also doesn't include waiting time.. 24/7 is if ur playing the game taking 13 mins per game and winning every game.. even if u join a min before it ends there aren't gonna be that many games ending
it'll still take u more time to finish
There are days when there's alot of battlefields in PvP. Also, all 3 battlefields give you specialty exp, not just test 1. Even if there's only 2 battlefield rooms in PvP at the time, you can still circulate yourself between them and gain good exp at the same time.
__________________
 
09-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lunia
Posts: 6,399
iTrader: (0)
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light
Default

the other ones are longer.. 15mins
the amount of ppl in game also decide ur exp
 
09-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Melancholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Melancholy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
the other ones are longer.. 15mins
the amount of ppl in game also decide ur exp
Like I said, it's all about circulating between rooms so you can gain exp from all of them.

Just say there were 5 battlefield rooms (a,b,c,d,e), and these games ended in 1,7,9,13,15 minutes respectively. If I had a 300% 3 day exp book, a 10% guild exp book, an active 20% guild exp benefit and another 20% boost from my family, I would gain on average 350 exp per room if I joined the winning team each time. If I were to first go to room a, then b, then c, then d, then e, I could gain 1750 specialty exp if done correctly. If I were to join e first, then I've missed out on a possible 1400 experience.
__________________

Last edited by Melancholy; 09-01-2009 at 11:11 AM.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/56384-updated-8v8-pvp-title-stats.html
Posted By For Type Date
Full Shoutbox This thread Refback 11-12-2010 04:45 AM
Character Info - ijji Forums This thread Refback 10-05-2009 10:37 PM
Character Info - ijji Forums This thread Refback 10-05-2009 05:02 PM

Grepolis
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Grepolis

Rating:  

3.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.