League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-26-2009   #21 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Arien doesn't really cancel it fast enough (In other words, it's so slow I barely notice it). I have no problem 1st hitting an Arien even if she's spamming >>AS. I have BIG problems with Ryan because he cancels it fast enough and basically he can do >>AS cancel >>AS and hit me before I even get to land voke.

And yea, I've fought squish. He x-formed once against me on my Sieg and on my Dainn. He didn't x-form ever again. He bodylocked instead lol

I think he doesn't like eating 1-2k damage from each of my skills lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-26-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)
Guild: DashAttack

Usually people don't like how much damage Ryan can do, so they assume that some Ryans only win because they do so much. Another reason you could be gettin' called names is that you, when not comboing, have good enough aim to actually hit people (a lot of pvpers don't understand that spamming takes at least some skill and prediction). Also, never use Amplified Rail Gun unless it will only hit 3-5 times when someone is frozen or iron-bombed at a wall.

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

08-26-2009   #23 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDopi
Usually people don't like how much damage Ryan can do, so they assume that some Ryans only win because they do so much. Another reason you could be gettin' called names is that you, when not comboing, have good enough aim to actually hit people (a lot of pvpers don't understand that spamming takes at least some skill and prediction). Also, never use Amplified Rail Gun unless it will only hit 3-5 times when someone is frozen or iron-bombed at a wall.
Unfortunately, this is the reason why I am so pissed at Ryans half the time. If they get lucky with a freeze, they just go, stand beside me, wait a bit, Amp, boom 80-90% HP damage. OHKO if I'm on Dainn (lol 6k HP)

If I BCB, they just amp me as I'm falling.

08-26-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Ah my bad. I meant to say when someone is frozen and stays frozen during the Amp'age so that they don't actually move with the amp rather than just absorbing a couple of its hits. Never amp someone across a map, or even part-way.

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

08-26-2009   #25 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDopi
Ah my bad. I meant to say when someone is frozen and stays frozen during the Amp'age so that they don't actually move with the amp rather than just absorbing a couple of its hits. Never amp someone across a map, or even part-way.
People amp me across a map no matter which character I'm on '-'

08-26-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Noobs! *lol*

Edit: But srsly, nearly every char has brought a knife to a gun-fight when playing Ryans...

Last edited by TheDopi; 08-26-2009 at 08:34 AM.

08-26-2009   #27 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Brb, amping you for that cheap victory over my Krieg. >:

08-26-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Diclonius will become famous soon enough
IGN: RangerHalt/LimeHugger
Class: Dainn/Sieg
Guild: iReject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
If you're on dainn and fighting a ryan you never fought before, try not using fireorb and fury of land and he'll realize you're not a spammer. If he spams you his or your whole first life, then just bring out the spam. CBD LGF hand of earth space reset firebomb aas shift pillar ice rain continue, you know?

Credits to Xpec.

08-26-2009   #29 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Silly Huggy. We all know it goes like this.

*Stand in middle of City Arena/tournament*

Max Orb -> FDH -> BCB cancel -> Max Ice Arrow -> RoF cancel Fury -> AAS CBD max Fist

:3

08-26-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Silly Huggy. We all know it goes like this.

*Stand in middle of City Arena/tournament*

Max Orb -> FDH -> BCB cancel -> Max Ice Arrow -> RoF cancel Fury -> AAS CBD max Fist

:3
wut's this AAS i see.. where ryans can invinci out of gg.. u have failed into a ryan combo

and hurray for yuki's i discovered anti stun skill
i've gotten 2 wtf's from itos lol

08-26-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail Hoe
haven't you fought squishable.....
u dont really LAND most of thoes stun hits >.<
gg icewall and run around for entire xform (weee for 700 normally and 1.4k crits fighting squish with aeh set >.<)
That squishy kid must be really good.

On topic, I only xform because you decide to spam your max FDH in my face and my Eruptions always get cancelled. Then you decided to abuse your AEH set to do 1k Furies with your lil purple pony so I felt like doing the same .

Kekeke Hi Crimson.

08-26-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Diclonius will become famous soon enough
IGN: RangerHalt/LimeHugger
Class: Dainn/Sieg
Guild: iReject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
wut's this AAS i see.. where ryans can invinci out of gg.. u have failed into a ryan combo

and hurray for yuki's i discovered anti stun skill
i've gotten 2 wtf's from itos lol
Ryans can invince out of about everything if it's too slow o.O

Credits to Xpec.

08-26-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuniaRangerHalt
Ryans can invince out of about everything if it's too slow o.O
True but I think he was saying that AAS will always have a gap in it while the gap between AA>>AS is generally lag induced or just a slow input or both.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

08-26-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

u get complaints no matter how u play....
then again so does every class

08-26-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
True but I think he was saying that AAS will always have a gap in it while the gap between AA>>AS is generally lag induced or just a slow input or both.
This.

Some melee strings naturally have enough delay to where a Yuki can CBD, an Eir can Dodge, an Arien can use her Flame skills, a Sieg can use Play Dead, and Ryan can use his slide shots. However, Ryan's counter isn't instant like Yuki's, Arien's, Eir's, and Sieg's are, so the fact that Dainn's AAS is still escapable is pretty bad...

08-26-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
This.

Some melee strings naturally have enough delay to where a Yuki can CBD, an Eir can Dodge, an Arien can use her Flame skills, a Sieg can use Play Dead, and Ryan can use his slide shots. However, Ryan's counter isn't instant like Yuki's, Arien's, Eir's, and Sieg's are, so the fact that Dainn's AAS is still escapable is pretty bad...
ryan's not instant?! do u not read the description it even says it's instant lol
it actually says 0.0~0.3 invincibility

while for eirs and yuki's i believe is actually 0.01 cast time which just cuts off into 0

08-26-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
ryan's not instant?! do u not read the description it even says it's instant lol
it actually says 0.0~0.3 invincibility

while for eirs and yuki's i believe is actually 0.01 cast time which just cuts off into 0
I read the cast time for Ryan's slide shots as 0.31, so I would have thought that is when the invincibility starts. I guess it's not...

08-26-2009   #38 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Ryans have 0.3 seconds of instant invincibility, much like Sieg's Play dead (PD on BCB!). Eirs' dodge and Yuki's Dragon is never invincible, and can be canceled during its cast time (0.01 seconds).

Another interesting thing to note is that Dainns have a tiny gap between AA that can be invinced through. EDIT: Or yeah, dodged or whatever.

As for the OP, that's just how (almost) everyone who still plays is. Arrogant and kiddy. Don't let it get to you, just play how you feel like playing.

EDIT: @Below: Yes, very very true. And not only that, they start combos for themselves. 2 most op skills in the game imo.

Last edited by Gaiety; 08-26-2009 at 03:00 PM.

08-26-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nevertheless, Yuki's CBD and Eir's Dodge still serve to get them out of combo holes.

08-26-2009   #40 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuniaRangerHalt
If you're on dainn and fighting a ryan you never fought before, try not using fireorb and fury of land and he'll realize you're not a spammer. If he spams you his or your whole first life, then just bring out the spam. CBD LGF hand of earth space reset firebomb aas shift pillar ice rain continue, you know?
If I'm on dainn and fighting anyone, I always start off kStyle. You should watch most of my matches. I always kStyle untill someone else breaks kStyle or starts run + spam then I bring out my fury, OoF, FDH, fire orb etc.