Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Pilin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite
i know how to windmill, you dash as space o.o. but what i meant, people asked me that question, but they meant that they needed help on improving windmill. you don't need to be good in order to teach windmill.. silly kid .

it's because us sidestepper noobs don't know where we're going o.o.

when you sidestep around the opponent, or confuse the the opponent by sidestepping, it's has a bigger likelihood of hitting the opponent when the opponent is trying to "aa" you on another direction.

i'll give you a hint to the counter..

"changing aa". dash as . lalalal. i think dash a has the same range as A.

o.o, dude i was joking around I know that you know that I know that u know how to windmll... makes sense

but seriously, i would actually teach u gimme a month to master 360's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
how did i become master.. lol
like those shows where the guy stands in the middle and senses the person.. lol

@ pilin sidestep includes windmill.
since sidestep is the movement.. and windmill is the combo that includes sidestep movement
u cant really be good with a sieg if u dont Sidestep/windmill every now and then
PotatoMan - 2 Sieg (Noob Destroyer)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

who does infinite A S sp sp nowadays??

09-11-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

windmill is not required..
go watch lock.. he uses it like wut? 2 times in a game?<-- might be exaggerated but u get the point

09-11-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Elite will become famous soon enoughElite will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilin

o.o, dude i was joking around I know that you know that I know that u know how to windmll... makes sense

but seriously, i would actually teach u gimme a month to master 360's...
pfft.. 360's are easy if you have good internet signal! all you need is to get used to speed, which is already supposed to be mastered in the beginning.

but to do extremely swift windmills, you need the server beside your modem (lol not really) or you have i guess a standard connection to properly play. then it'll be ezpz. not being able to windmill because it turns into just a dash a will never be a problem then.

@ lunar: windmill is style. lock0n has a boring PvP career, although what motivates him is winning. this isn't our/my motivation o.o.

09-11-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

xvelocityx is on a distinguished road
IGN: xVelocity
Class: Sieg
Level: 6x
Guild: Variant/Felix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilin

@ velo.... hai baby
Don't call me that again ._.

Anyways you guys can move in whatever way you want but I like combining sidesteps with windmill to get around some obstacles and to confuse the opponent.

09-11-2008   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite
pfft.. 360's are easy if you have good internet signal! all you need is to get used to speed, which is already supposed to be mastered in the beginning.

but to do extremely swift windmills, you need the server beside your modem (lol not really) or you have i guess a standard connection to properly play. then it'll be ezpz. not being able to windmill because it turns into just a dash a will never be a problem then.
nah.. u just need a constant connection without spikes to do a swift windmill
love seeing my windmill that looks like multi downattacks

09-11-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

there's no need for me to learn sidestep/windmill until i get a new comp cuz i spike too dam much. if i try to do windmill or sidestep, i'd get hit.

09-11-2008   #28 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

side steps are good but yeah, lunar's right...
did you see that sieg vs sieg pvp video in his thread? both siegs were sidestepping like crazy and they both know exactly where their opponent will go...
like ff cancel sidestep *other sieg gets up catch nado blabla*

Quote:
@ lunar: windmill is style. lock0n has a boring PvP career, although what motivates him is winning. this isn't our/my motivation o.o.
god, this motivates me so much lol, ty mystical

09-11-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
nah.. u just need a constant connection without spikes to do a swift windmill
love seeing my windmill that looks like multi downattacks
well yeah i guess.. i was windmilling fine until 1 day.. my monitor stopped working! i had direct connection at both time periods. weird O_O.

09-11-2008   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Jumper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1sg
Quote:
god, this motivates me so much lol, ty mystical
no style = no fun 2fight.

I would much rather lose to someone with awesome, flashy, hard combos rather than win vs a spammer.

09-11-2008   #31 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

kk your quote is weird in so many ways lol...
btw, I like styles too =/
windmill is cool and really scares some people(like me) when you do them...gives you so much pressure

http://cafe.naver.com/lunion.cafe?if...rticleid=67767
http://cafe.naver.com/lunion.cafe?if...rticleid=69369
I'll pee in my pants if someone does that to me(maybe)

09-11-2008   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

they are styles.. i'd rather lose to a stand still style than a move uselessly style

09-11-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
they are styles.. i'd rather lose to a stand still style than a move uselessly style
wait, you're saying you would rather lose to somebody like lock0n than somebody else like re내꺼야? i mean yeah of course.. don't you have style too? i see you windmill in almost every combo you make.. so technically, you wouldn't want to lose to some stylish guy because that would mean he/she would have better skills even with "fancy" moves.

kekeke, of course! somebody who uses plain "stand still" style would mean they would be trying more than someone is actually uses fancy moves.

iono if that's what your post means.. but all i'm saying is that someone who isn't using as much fancy moves would mean they want to win more badly than somebody who doesn't. unless.. they have been like that for so long that they have forgotten how to try hard (stand still).

i was almost like that, because i thought it was scary for me to be like that for some reason..

edit: waait! there's more to this! wouldn't this depend on the person, and his or her story of why they got become like that? is it because it's too boring to infinite somebody with using only plain moves? i mean this is directed to the sieg class, but other classes are a different story.. take a look at this.

[youtube]XfdbJ524msY[/youtube]

even more to that, there's walls in city.. which gives you even more of an advantage.

dainns and other classes, on the other hand, have a less potential for stylish moves. though it can still be very long without some..

[youtube]idV65SwoDpw[/youtube]

well i don't know what i'm saying anymore.. i feel like i'm contradicting my other post.

now i feel like saying: using flashy moves is ok, as long as you know how to continue, and know what to react after it happens.

09-11-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windmill is the first thing i learned.. it's like the basics for me.. lol
and. lockon doesn't use the stand still style. no one does in glunia

09-11-2008   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

oh. as in stand still style, what i meant was using no "fancy moves". as in comboing just to keep the enemy up as high as possible, or to inflict as much damage as possible to them.

edit: regardless of whether you think it's the basics for you or not, it's still style . i mean, there's other skills out there that can substitute for windmill at times, situations -.-. it's just like saying: sidestepping for moving was the mandatory thing for me so that's nothing (false fact).

still techique.

09-11-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

stand-still style isn't standing still lol.. anyways.. dont wanna descrbe it.. i just like calling it that..
and for the
other substitutions... first reaction is windmill.. that's y i do it all the time.. can't think of which skills to use..
i dont have the same reaction as if i used my wiz which is to look at the hotkeys to see which skills available

09-12-2008   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

IiRu is on a distinguished road
IGN: JinUS
Class: SIEG
Level: 80
Guild: Hwarang

............cool ^^

"I meant to send you the one that says...."