ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia PvP (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/)
-   -   pvp a dacy and krieg and Tlunia fighting styles (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/22445-pvp-dacy-krieg-tlunia-fighting-styles.html)

Gatts 09-05-2008 02:44 PM

pvp a dacy and krieg and Tlunia fighting styles

if you though lime was hax, then yeah u havent fought a dacy. Thunder Candy=the giant rolling ball= Ur dead. It doesnt KD but u have no health. i dont if its a result of me being lvl 12 now but its still mad annoying. all of her moves are power moves. the spring boxing gloves attack and the giant sheep.

and then theirs the dolls. the dog, shoots little reaver like beams at you that knock up and do decent dmg, the panda puts up bamboo walls and does an invincible rolling attack and i cant remember the other one.

dacy herself is invincible a lot, like during the sheep attack shes cant be touched, she has 2 more attacks that are invincible i cant really remember, these matches were last night. dacys melee isnt all that bad, but she has a ground infinite where she just dives at you over and over. after a few hits u can dash out of it, fairly annoying.

Krieg, maybe the dude i played wasnt all that great but without lag and on a sieg i coulda probly beat him, it would just take a while to get to know what moves hes gonna whip out. He has a lot of charging attacks. Charges while spining his hammers with his arms out, jumps up smashes the ground. other than that i didnt really notice anything to special. I watched a few high lvls go at each other and the krieg always lost.

He has this one move where he gets surrounded by darkness and you cant knock him down or up and he doesnt seem to stun very long if at all. The dainn just spammed him to death, quite amusing. the one sieg was just awesome and loved as sp sp on the walls every combo he did was 100+ he would also cancel sky slashing after the up hit into kicking. I dont know why maybe it gives a smidgeon more height. he did some frontals on the wall like 5 or 6 on the middle of the upper wall facing 7 it looked cool.

Tlunia fighting styles. I dont see anything really special, we all just look very rough compared to their pros. their game seems very polished and overall much smoother than ours hard to explain. Their noobs are just like our noobs. except they can combo more and they dont run in a giant square all the time. but they do run. even at lvl 8-12 ive had to chase dainns and eirs all around city, very annoying. and with lag delay its even worse. the dainn wouldnt have been much of a problem if he werent lvl 45. the eir though, forget it, run and spam and she has a much better chance of first hit due to the lag, so i chase her i get combod and if i leave her alone she heals....frustrating.

Come to think of it I havent seen very many limes in PVP... i wonder why? >.>

dacy is hax

IloveIngrid 09-05-2008 02:51 PM

lol dacy is fun, not hax, it's more fun when U have to make u r own combos. And T lunain wiz r way more pro than seig ( not that they r freakin good).

flsg 09-05-2008 03:01 PM

dacy have lots of powerful attack(if you max them):
thunder candy, 3 hits of 500+ each. Invinsible frames right at the beginning until she summon the giant ball. Long startup

the 2 sheeps attack: invinsible frames(immediately too), can be dash canceled I think)

the one where she runs forward and do a red punch thing: invinsible frames blahblahblah

the gloves attack: great dmg, fast cast, second hit hard-knockdown

fuzzy whirlwind: 7 hits, super strong too

the carpet attack: instant cast I think

Blue AOE stun attack: >_<

supa bomb attack: crazy dmg maxed, invinsible blablabla...takes away some hp though

imported_boobeemagic 09-05-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaaassss (Post 410549)

Krieg, maybe the dude i played wasnt all that great but without lag and on a sieg i coulda probly beat him, it would just take a while to get to know what moves hes gonna whip out. He has a lot of charging attacks. Charges while spining his hammers with his arms out, jumps up smashes the ground. other than that i didnt really notice anything to special. I watched a few high lvls go at each other and the krieg always lost.

He has this one move where he gets surrounded by darkness and you cant knock him down or up and he doesnt seem to stun very long if at all. The dainn just spammed him to death, quite amusing. the one sieg was just awesome and loved as sp sp on the walls every combo he did was 100+ he would also cancel sky slashing after the up hit into kicking. I dont know why maybe it gives a smidgeon more height. he did some frontals on the wall like 5 or 6 on the middle of the upper wall facing 7 it looked cool.
x

That's krieg lvl 60 skill. I believe you cant use ur normal skills when you are in that mode and since you cant be knock down, you will die when you hp becomes 0. Kinda like lime transform. Krieg range is hax, imo.

I'm not really sure if pvp level reflect they tlunia pvp community skills, but here's how it looks

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1480/51826250pc6.jpg

Do note that there was a time when people just bot in pvp ( power level ), which may explain this occurence.

Lunar 09-05-2008 03:04 PM

look at the klunian one for more acurate reference..

flsg 09-05-2008 03:15 PM

ok so pvp level 47? NO
XD
agree with lunar

there's 4 names with the same words at the beginning, I hope it's not the same person >.>;

Lunar 09-05-2008 03:18 PM

i see a lot of them that start with I lol
there was like 4 in my pvp room yesterday

imported_boobeemagic 09-05-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 410586)
i see a lot of them that start with I lol
there was like 4 in my pvp room yesterday

That was when servers merged, to prevent similar ID clashing, they have this I XX I at the start of their name, where X X is the name of the server they came from.

Lunar 09-05-2008 03:23 PM

two dacys
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...rx/pvprank.jpg

flsg 09-05-2008 03:27 PM

sieg has so much potential lol
BTW, what's the english name of the first sieg on the right? just to be sure...
(and the #1 tia's name on the left plz)

Lunar 09-05-2008 03:29 PM

i dunno #1 tia's name.. right is shiridual..
#6wiz is rayard
#15 is junie0224 lol... he won round 3

#16 on left is nunkot<--snowflower in gngwc

hahaheheho 09-05-2008 04:15 PM

pvp lvl doesnt really mean that much. i was watching menbal play and he sucks T_T. i bet even lunar can beat him with 1x

Lunar 09-05-2008 04:17 PM

under around #8 they become average.. u can't judge those... lol
#10 wiz.. vs nunkot.. even though nunkot's super rusty gets 3:0'd
o forgot to add.. u gotta see if they 1v1..
u see gamusyara on right side? he won the last two 3v3 tournies

Pilin 09-05-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 410672)
under around #8 they become average.. u can't judge those... lol
#10 wiz.. vs nunkot.. even though nunkot's super rusty gets 3:0'd
o forgot to add.. u gotta see if they 1v1..
u see gamusyara on right side? he won the last two 3v3 tournies

How do you know all of this? :eek:

DivineRoyalty 09-05-2008 06:25 PM

He's lunar, he knows about pvp lol. Anyways..... dacy combos please =O I didn't see any so far x.x (Or I think someone said there weren't any)

Pilin 09-05-2008 06:27 PM

Lunar is the BOMB. I love HIM.

BOMB HIM = Caps

DivineRoyalty 09-05-2008 06:31 PM

Lunar fails with lag in pvp, lol lag him and you win. anyways..... spam krieg, and he fails. (I think o.o)

Lunar 09-05-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilin (Post 410771)
How do you know all of this? :eek:

cause i have an addiction to pvp.. must know everything... right now.. i'm trying to find out the best pvpers in tlunia and jlunia.. BUT NO ONE TALKS ENGLISH!! that's fail...
i'll go with my regular method of.. if there's 938279387589 spectators.. he's #1

hahaheheho 09-05-2008 06:40 PM

i just watched a couple pvp matches in tlunia 2 mins ago. Must say..... im not impressed. SOOO many lvl 63+ in pvp but they all really suck

but i jsut watched wiz games that had really high pvp lvls

Lunar 09-05-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hahaheheho (Post 410791)
i just watched a couple pvp matches in tlunia 2 mins ago. Must say..... im not impressed. SOOO many lvl 63+ in pvp but they all really suck

but i jsut watched wiz games that had really high pvp lvls

yea... so far no really impressed by tlunia.. cause i heard klunians go there.. so they must've had trainers.. but o well.
jlunia's even worse.
they're basically the same lvl as us.. both of them
i did see a pro windmill canceller in tlunia... but he sucked.. windmill cancel and 5 frontals anywhere.. but can't beat anyone