ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia PvP (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/)
-   -   Noobs? Pros? (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-pvp/22203-noobs-pros.html)

IiRu 08-29-2008 02:00 PM

Noobs? Pros?

Two questions I wanna bring it up

1.how do u judge a pvp player to pro or noob(beginer good way to put)

2.Do u guys think spammer is bad? ( for me it's just one of styles in lunia pvp and one huge wall that i have to jump over )

-HOPE-
after lose or win just accept it even it was laggy for u or spike or someother reason
alot of ppl saying laggy lag~~~~~~~ggggggggg spikkkkkkkeeee I can beat u if I'm not laggy
( so do i -_-?) if it was laggy match than the other person should be experiencing lag too if it's not coming from ur computer.(if it's cuzing by ur computer ur fault -__- who do u blame?)
(yep ur computer!!! good answer)^^

we can't get 100% FAIR pvp every single time sometimes it's unfair for u sometimes it's unfair for them just have fun with that situation u 'll get something experience? or more

I usually don't say noob but those of u who I wanna call noobs (chatting alot during the pvp,
laggy all the time, saying f word to them if u lose,)

those of u who i wanna call pros (start with saying HI!!^^ G_G , gg GG , making fun by pvp
mannerful attitude,) even they have little low pvp skills I wanna call them pro pvpers.

answer me two questions plz^^

Lunar 08-29-2008 02:19 PM

u dont start with gg D:
u start with hf ;D

Ichi 08-29-2008 02:21 PM

i am sorry, gg = good game? hf = have fun?......

Kadeshi 08-29-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichigon (Post 400952)
i am sorry, gg = good game? hf = have fun?......

yeap
and gf = good fight

FlamesBlader 08-29-2008 02:27 PM

I start with GL HF o.o
Good Luck Have Fun

Kadeshi 08-29-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamesBlader (Post 400961)
I start with GL HF o.o
Good Luck Have Fun

me 2 ^^
but sometimes i forget ><'

Pathos 08-29-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IiRu (Post 400932)
2.Do u guys think spammer is bad?

Like you said, spamming skills is something you'd have to deal with. There's always going to be PvP-ers who have their own way of playing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamesBlader (Post 400961)
I start with GL HF o.o
Good Luck Have Fun

That shows sportsmanship in PvP, which is always a good thing. :D

Syrion 08-29-2008 02:38 PM

1. I think there are no noobs or pros, everyone is just a player. I suppose you can call a pro someone alot more skilled than yourself, and a noob someone alot less skilled than yourself.

2. OK i think these days "spammer" is more of an insult than anything. I've heard stuff like "stop combo spamming" and "stop melee spamming". As for skill spamming, theres still nothing wrong with it, its just a playstyle, its part of the game.

Godbot3000 08-29-2008 02:40 PM

1. I don't judge. I never use the terms 'pro' or 'n00b'. I only see one player and another player or a player who can beat me or a player that I can beat.

2. There are counters for everything, runner/spammers included. They can be annoying, sure, but at the end of the day, they still lose.

flsg 08-29-2008 02:48 PM

for me:
newb=new people, nothing bad
pros=people who are good at pvp, dontl ose often, win most of the time
noob=people who lose and don't admit it and insult you back

it is very easy to spam, but if you really wanna become pro at spamming it's super hard >_<(maybe harder than combos and stuff). I just can't and don't want to waste time analyzing each single step and every single attack and the next 3 steps

panda4life 08-29-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flsg (Post 400987)
for me:
newb=new people, nothing bad
pros=people who are good at pvp, dontl ose often, win most of the time
noob=people who lose and don't admit it and insult you back

it is very easy to spam, but if you really wanna become pro at spamming it's super hard >_<(maybe harder than combos and stuff). I just can't and don't want to waste time analyzing each single step and every single attack and the next 3 steps

i agree wit this
also i usually start a match saying absolutely nothing unless the other person says somthing
then i say gl hf
coz to me saying gl hf implies psychologically that you intend to win and you know it
well maybe cuz im just competitive but thats my view of it
so i dont say anything just incase people think im being as stuckup bish
lol

Kuroowns 08-29-2008 02:58 PM

Am I in the noob section or the pro section? Because I don't really complain about lags o_o. But I also suck at timings now. Which?

Godbot3000 08-29-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panda4life (Post 400994)
i agree wit this
also i usually start a match saying absolutely nothing unless the other person says somthing
then i say gl hf
coz to me saying gl hf implies psychologically that you intend to win and you know it
well maybe cuz im just competitive but thats my view of it
so i dont say anything just incase people think im being as stuckup bish
lol

When I say that, I personally emphasize on the 'hf' part. Meaning that I'd rather have fun than just win.

brb S spacing ppl.

panda4life 08-29-2008 03:02 PM

theres always a decent pvper section
lol
those that dont classify as newbs, noobs or pros
always belong in either
the low experience pvper, the stager or the decent pvper section
id say im decent
lol and i still complain about lag cuz I HAD NO LAG FOR 2 WEEKS
then i was forced to switch to wireless...
and i miss my 2 weeks of no lag
T.T

Azuna 08-29-2008 10:20 PM

Being a 'pro' takes skill, so I'd have to say that spamming would not be considered pro.

hahaheheho 08-29-2008 10:38 PM

uhhhhh spamming takes tons of skill. its actually way harder than it looks

i call people pro when i cant beat them.

people who have nice manners are simply people with nice manners.

Cookies 08-29-2008 10:47 PM

I tried skill spamming. And it got me no where.
Spamming = RANDOM PRESS OF BUTTONS OGM.
While using skills in an orderly fashion would do something, and is a strategy in PvP.
For example, I do... Fire Orb > Fury of Land > Ice Arrow > Meteor.

And it took your hp bar. Am I a spammer? Think about it.

If you died from random press of buttons, then well, sorry to say this, but it's totally on you.

To me, anyone is a "pro" as you might say, until proven ignorant/arrogant. There are the people that can take it, and there are those that think that they're all that and whines.

It's just that simple.

Pilin 08-31-2008 01:12 AM

Spammer = Person that uses skills uneffectively.

Pro = Proffesional player that uses skills effectively. (Usually in a combo)

Noob = Level 1 or 65, a person who sucks and doesn't admit it.

Newbie = A beginner.

Lvl 53 Spammer = Quit Lunia NAO.

And as for spammers being noobs, that's debatable. Spammers choose to take the easy way (spam) instead of comboing(which takes longer to master). Obviously a "Master Spammer"... rofl, won't beat a "Master Comboer".

Btw, in Glunia, the spammers are usually the retarded people that don't speak english. No offense to non-english speaking people. But usually, it's this guy:

FK U *****
SPAMMER
U SUCK
I BRING MY LVL 67

:) ^ Noobs.

OneHell2Heaven 08-31-2008 10:31 AM

1.how do u judge a pvp player to pro or noob(beginer good way to put)

You can judge a player's skill by how well they play. Just like in Soccer, theres a difference between beginners and an professional players that you watch on TV.

2.Do u guys think spammer is bad? ( for me it's just one of styles in lunia pvp and one huge wall that i have to jump over )

No, I don't think spamming is bad. Everyone has their own style and approach to pvp, spamming just happens to be one of them.

DivineRoyalty 08-31-2008 11:09 AM

Pro= A person able to evade attacks and attack when he/she sees openings.

Spammers..... we're all spammers >.> we use only skills at one point if that is what you people are directing at.