02-14-2008   #41 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

Fail for Rai for being a PvP teacher! FAIL!

Student
Forum Name: Laughatyou21
IGN: iHelper
PvP Level: 6
Prospective Class: Eir
PvP Ability: 3
Goal: Master shifting and wall infinites.(I have the gist of it; I'm kinda fair ground with it but I want to enhance my skills more.)

How sexy. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-14-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

ㄴHey helper -_- What are you talking about
You are supposed to be teacher!!!

02-14-2008   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by datASIAN
Eir: Tuquanie STUDENT
Seige:TUQUAN Brother pass it to me now :P STUDENT
Dain: Student if yeeti plat is still around
TIA: DEFINITELY STUDENT
seeing as ur studenting for all chars. i suggest u take up one char only
ppl who have the ability to play multiple chars learn fast enough that they
do not need a teacher after the first char

yea helper! shifting, infinite.. we do not teach those!

02-14-2008   #44 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

riceburner4540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by datASIAN
Eir: Tuquanie STUDENT
Seige:TUQUAN Brother pass it to me now :P STUDENT
Dain: Student if yeeti plat is still around
TIA: DEFINITELY STUDENT
I can't put you on the list unless you have the correct format. I need to know your...

Forum Name: (Pretty obvious, I got this one)
IGN: (Definitely need this one for some of your characters)
Level:
PvP Level:
Self-ranked PvP ability: (1-10 scale, 10 being the best)
Goals: (things you want to improve on)
"If someone asks you whether or not you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, they're gonna touch you. If you don't wanna be touched, you gotta say something like, 'I have diarrhea. And yes, I'm very ticklish.'"

02-14-2008   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

u should state students can only apply one char at a time..

and how u know my tia will be Lunar____
i decided to make my tia secret.. meaning no lunar

02-14-2008   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

OneHell2Heaven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to OneHell2Heaven Send a message via MSN to OneHell2Heaven

Teachers
Forum Name: OneHell2Heaven
IGN: KnightCloud/Road
Level: 55/45
PvP level: 21/12
Specialty (class): Sieg
PvP ability (1-10 scale, 10 being best, self ranked): 7.5
Fee (yes/no): None
Available time (optional): Feel free to pm me for a time you would like.

"We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."

02-14-2008   #47 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Haha, fair enough. We need more Eir teachers. I'm probably gonna end up teaching most of them if you're doing Sieg/Dainn while leveling Tia...
"If someone asks you whether or not you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, they're gonna touch you. If you don't wanna be touched, you gotta say something like, 'I have diarrhea. And yes, I'm very ticklish.'"

02-14-2008   #48 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

Students
Forum Name: Firetruckmat
IGN: idealist
Level: 38
PvP level: 14
Prospective class: Dainn
PvP ability : 5/10
Goal: just a few; i want to learn how to get rid of my vulnerable states, a little more on approach.

02-14-2008   #49 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srannatty
ㄴHey helper -_- What are you talking about
You are supposed to be teacher!!!
What chu talkin' 'bout? I'm semi-good in PvP, but not good enough to be a teacher.

How sexy. <3

02-14-2008   #50 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Did you forget a "not" in there? Cause if you'd like, I can put you down for teacher as well. Like I said, this is kind of in its early stage. I'm probably gonna reorganize the list. Teachers, obviously, will have varying degrees of skill as well. You could teach beginner Eir stuff if you'd like. I'd teach mid-level Eir stuff til I get the hang of high-level Eir stuff.

Zy, I see you reading this. Wanna sign up for a teacher? =) You can be like Lunar, giving instructions in all three classes.

02-14-2008   #51 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Hm..well, that does sound like a good idea to me. Teaching beginning Eirs could be my forte, as I myself use basic combos most of the time. =.=(The regular AASAAAA Dash AS SW/HS/Dodge or Dodge into SW; I try to shift most of the time to get practice, but it works out like 40% of the time. ; ; )

How sexy. <3

02-14-2008   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i gotta get removed from list..
my psychological damage might make ppl quit.. lol

02-14-2008   #53 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Fat ego? =)

You can take on the more advanced students, obviously.

02-14-2008   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

o.. go add a new info..
"learning ability level: 1-10" (how fast they learn stuff)

02-14-2008   #55 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

I don't think an aptitude level is really necessary, but whatever, I suppose it'll help if the teachers don't want to waste their time with slow learning people <_<...how mean.

Oh, everyone who has signed up as a student needs to PM me their aptitude level so I can edit it into the list.

02-14-2008   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

more like i have no patience for slow learners.. they piss me off. things i learn in 1 min take them forever..
i can still help them... if i dont have to monitor them

i'm talking about the super really slow super slow learners

02-14-2008   #57 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

You're a horrible teacher, Lunar. You may have the brain capacity to learn new techniques in 1 min, but don't expect new players to figure out how to do this or that combo. They need to get the 'feel' for it.

Part of being a teacher is to cram those techniques into their brains and fingers, so that it becomes a second nature to them. You have to monitor them so you can evaluate and point out their mistakes.

@Your Edit:
Well, if Cyss does divide the class by 'beginner, moderate, and high', most likely, you won't be teaching those "super really slow super slow learners."

Oh, yes, instead of applying as a student, I'll apply as a teacher. It'd be fun to teach beginning Eirs.

Teacher
Forum Name: Laughatyou21
IGN: iHelper
Level: 59
PvP Level: 6
Specialty: Eir
PvP Ability: 3-5; maybe 4
Fee: None
Availability: By appointment.

How sexy. <3

02-14-2008   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

as i just stated.. i'm talking about those who can't even do the first part after a day
yes. they exist... dash a s kicking s messed up shift..
i start off with the most basic shift... yes.. this shifts basic.. u can lose as much air time as u want and u can still continue it

02-14-2008   #59 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

darkdestiny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceburner4540
Zy, I see you reading this. Wanna sign up for a teacher? =) You can be like Lunar, giving instructions in all three classes.
Eh. I would offer to help but I don't feel like it's right for me to teach, because I feel like certain goals are useless and has no merit in the PvP world =P, and I firmly believe there is only one correct way to PvP. I also note that many people have goals are somewhat related to analytical skills or comboing skills. Both of these things need experience and practice for most people to do so it's not something that can be taught very easily. It's easier and saves me more time to just right a guide on the things to look for rather than to help individuals repetitively =P. Just what I feel as wrong as it might possibly be. For those who don't get the guides, "teachers" can reference it and explain a bit further. For reasons like that, I'll hold myself back, and prevent any possible conflict between me and any other people honestly trying to learn =P.

02-14-2008   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdestiny
Eh. I would offer to help but I don't feel like it's right for me to teach, because I feel like certain goals are useless and has no merit in the PvP world =P, and I firmly believe there is only one correct way to PvP. I also note that many people have goals that go are somewhat related to analytical skills or comboing skills. Both of these things need experience and practice for most people to do so it's not something that can be taught. It's easier and saves me more time to just right a guide on the things to look for rather than to help individuals repetitively =P. Just what I feel as wrong as it might possibly be. For those who don't get the guides, "teachers" can reference it and explain a bit further. For reasons like that, I'll hold myself back, and prevent any possible conflict between me and any other people honestly trying to learn =P.
like reference it.. still dont get it... then when they figure it out.. repeat what was already stated.. hmm.. did they not absorb the info the first time? (this is wut pisses me off)